Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: Caption Contest

  1. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CM mhudson View Post
    Dear players!
    Our archaeologists recently found another picture from Travian world that looks really untouched. But unfortunately, they donít know whatís happening there.

    We invite you to take part in a small contest and create a caption to this picture.

    Attachment 7003

    The 3 best captions will be awarded with 30 gold each. Don't forget to add your name and your server or we won't be able to deliver your prize on your account.

    Your Travian: Legends Team
    "The sneak pic from the new season of Game of Thrones looks great!"

    Henmas
    Server 3

  2. #42

    Default

    Right, men! One last push for victory!!!

    Men.... Men....... Men???

  3. #43

    Default

    Artist's depiction of the Travian pay wall.

  4. #44
    Lord Aslan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,355

    Default

    Just another day in the world of Travian.

    Lord Aslan
    uk5

    - - - Updated - - -

    Why aren't there any archers they asked. We should have Archers they said. Other games have archers they said.... well I hope they're happy now!!
    Lord Aslan
    uk5
    Last edited by Lord Aslan; 18 May 2017 at 10:29 PM.

    What's the last question you would want me to ask in this sig?
    Here it is:
    What's the purpose of life?

  5. #45

    Default Romans fencer is teutons

    Romans fencer is teutons

    Quote Originally Posted by CM mhudson View Post
    Dear players!
    Our archaeologists recently found another picture from Travian world that looks really untouched. But unfortunately, they donít know whatís happening there.

    We invite you to take part in a small contest and create a caption to this picture.

    Attachment 7003

    The 3 best captions will be awarded with 30 gold each. Don't forget to add your name and your server or we won't be able to deliver your prize on your account.

    Your Travian: Legends Team

    Contest closes 19 May 2017 at 1200 (Mid-day)


  6. #46

    Default

    I think - "The Myth, The Legend... Your Hero "
    Last edited by tonysq; 22 May 2017 at 08:10 AM.

  7. #47
    Community Manager UK/US CM mhudson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    791

    Default

    And in no particular order the winners are......

    Quote Originally Posted by Digital View Post
    Whilst attempting to back out the door, using only pillow from the bed as cover, he realise he should not have answered honestly to the question "do I look fat in these jeans?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Clanger View Post
    Hello, my name is Kevin, I've booked the spare room through AirBnB ?

    Tiny clanger UK2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Aslan View Post

    Why aren't there any archers they asked. We should have Archers they said. Other games have archers they said.... well I hope they're happy now!!
    Lord Aslan
    uk5

    If the winners did not state an account please PM me with a server and nick for the gold to be credited to.
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

    128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

  8. #48

    Default

    When someone takes your last chicken nugget...

    ITS ON!

    Er Du Klar uk3

  9. #49

    Default

    Bae: come over
    Me: Cant, Gauls wont let us in
    Bea: Im horny
    Me:

  10. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eimantas View Post
    Bae: come over
    Me: Cant, Gauls wont let us in
    Bea: Im horny
    Me:
    Stuck in a time warp???
    It's ended (and so have your chances of seeing your Bae it seems.)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •