Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New UK5 17th May

Epic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton Member commander's Avatar

Default New UK5 17th May

Not sure if there will even be a response to this, but is anyone going to start on UK5 on the 17th?

A quick look at the stats by Bloated Fish for the last round suggests things were in a poor state. Is anyone going to bother this time?

Well i just came out of bp on my french server and my troop evasion never worked lost all 100 ei so i will be starting there

Epic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton Member commander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilexists View Post
    Well i just came out of bp on my french server and my troop evasion never worked lost all 100 ei so i will be starting there
    Will there be enough players for one per quad I wonder

One per quad is about all you seem to get these days only been back a few months myself but it aint very promising for meta bashing like in the good old days

4 players, 4 WW's. Who can make the biggest WWK and WW defence combination?!

Haha that soumds about right

- - - Updated - - -

Haha that soumds about right

We've won the current RoA server, just got to wait it out to the end now so I'm bringing those that are bored and wanting some practise to the SE.

What's the last question you would want me to ask in this sig?
    Here it is:
    What's the purpose of life?

Cool. Will you guys be making a 'serious' go of it, WW and all? Or just using it as a playground until something else comes up?

So sw has exiles se has EFH what does the north have to offer any planned alliances for the north?

Everyone joining EFH on uk5 will have accepted the terms and conditions that states among other things, the fact that we're only here to practise till the next International RoA server starts. When it starts we'll be disbanding. We already have allies though who will provide a home for any of the surviving accounts wishing to continue with the server.
    Last edited by Lord Aslan; 15 May 2017 at 04:54 PM.

Here it is:

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Aslan View Post
    Everyone joining EFH on uk5 will have accepted the terms and conditions that states among other things, the fact that we're only here to practise till the next International RoA server starts. When it starts we'll be disbanding. We already have allies though who will provide a home for any of the surviving accounts wishing to continue with the server.
    Who's the allies?

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilexists View Post
    So sw has exiles se has EFH what does the north have to offer any planned alliances for the north?
    As I've not been around for a while...who are exiles?

Exiles is where i was planning on going but shock horror papa upset one of the leaders so not going there now haha will be heading ne

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Aslan View Post
    Nice to read that
    Can i joint? currently my fam leading now for RoA for .com (-FSD-) it will be great if i can joint for UK team.
    Contact me if you interesting, because i need dual (i am from asia, need dual from Europe or US)

Well i will be in the NE may start an alliance up there may not deoends how lazy i am feeling

If it's not called 'The Smurfs' I'll be disappointed.

Smurfs been done they where rubbish its all about TSM the smurf movememt

Back again for another go at the uk server... The Viking horde from norway has arrived....

I bid you welcome and I thank you ever so much for coming to our South Eastern Quadrant!

Here it is:

Oooohhh first fight is on

South looks much busier than north early on (Current top 10 allies).

NW:

D.inc

NE:

TBA/TBC (assuming they are together)

SW:

TE / EHW
    BBT
    NWA

SE:

EFH
    TV
    F&F