Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The shocking state of deff in the ww's

Come on Freya, of course you want LC to win.
    S1 - Chronos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4025038ccb4
    IRL - Leonardo DiCaprio

Victory is not a victory when you have to compromise and share the prize.
    Server 6, Round 1 (Jul 2008 - Jun 2009) - Baggins
    Server 5, Round 4 (Sep 2011 - Jul 2012) - Baggins / Marcos
    Server 5, Birthday Round (Sep 2013 - June 2014) - Lord Baggins
    Server 5, Round 7 (Sep 2014 - May 2015) - Ares
    Server 3, Round 9 (May 2016 - Mar 2017) - Baggins
    Server 2, Round 9 (Oct 2016 - ) - Gin and Tonic

17 days and victory is all ours my friend
    UK2 - Beetnik

So sad, so afraid, so frantic

MemberMember

Quote Originally Posted by FREYA View Post
    let me once again explain, if you can not read, seriously i really dont care who gonna win for this server, my comment only describe how boring this server. so if you said that my strategies to sharing construction plan, thats totally wrong lol, because i dont know anything for that.
    I worry about you if you think this is a boring UK sever...would hate for you to have seen some of the ones in the last few yeas with two more maybe max 3 allies going for a WW at endgame! Five allies between level 43-57? Ill take that in terms of keeping an endgame entertaining. And hey, if you are still finding it boring then praps you haven't done enough to make it interesting. Get out what you put in or something like that

MemberMember

Quote Originally Posted by eddy18 View Post
    I worry about you if you think this is a boring UK sever...would hate for you to have seen some of the ones in the last few yeas with two more maybe max 3 allies going for a WW at endgame! Five allies between level 43-57? Ill take that in terms of keeping an endgame entertaining. And hey, if you are still finding it boring then praps you haven't done enough to make it interesting. Get out what you put in or something like that
    Well said, the more WWs the better, even better when the race is close
    Last edited by MOD Hawkery; 19 May 2017 at 09:34 PM. Reason: added quote tags

I notice the latest scout report on our WW has'nt made it to the forum yet

UKX7 http://www.gettertools.com/speed.tra....4/kb/UD1raN3k

Quote Originally Posted by Carrothead View Post
    I think I'll name a pig oInky in memory of you. :p

Quote Originally Posted by eddy18 View Post
    Indeed. UK4 has been interminable. Natars for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by Inky View Post
    Why share with everyone, if you want to publish your troop numbers for everyone please go ahead....

Quote Originally Posted by Inky View Post
    Yyeah.. sorry about that. There you go: http://travian-reports.net/us/report/49527809b90

It also seems that LCA are now building their WW to level 50 and beyond with 1 plan. Looks like AA were so eager to deny plan access to the rest of the server that they forgot you only need 1 plan to build a WW.. Go figure.

I'm sorry matey but you were the only one thinking that. We knew we still had a race on but you actually congratulated us for our server winning move when we took 6 plans lol
    UK2 - Beetnik

Matey! If I was the only one silly enough to think that then why it was your team picking up 4 extra useless plans?
    Also I congratulated you yes but then I read somewhere (keke) that you can build past level 49 as long as you have another player in the ally that holds a plan and you need that player only when you are about to queue WW levels (woo! ).. guess I am were almost as silly as you are.
    But don't get me wrong. I'm not taking the congratulations back. Plans or no plans your team still have way too much def in the damn thing. So we'll wait for them to starve and bulldoze you afterwards..

Let me paraphrase your sentence.. 'AA are the best, too bad for all the rest'

UK2 - Beetnik

You read my mind.. a little correction though.. I ment NemeAAris are the best, too bad for all the rest. Double A for effort

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234