Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: R55 VvWvV

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Votes in by 9:30 PM
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Eskimo's Avatar

Default R55 VvWvV

NIGHT ONE

So, it all comes down to this.
    An ancient battle between two immortals hidden in a village of murderous villagers in what will be a battle to the extinction of the all but one.

Almost immediately Bob Hawken, brimming with enthusiasm, declared that the villagers are doomed! Thedevilexists agreed, likening the situation to a school flashback of footballs and the captains always picking everyone else before him. The villagers, however, had the hometeam advantage and so they put foward 3 of their bravest and smartest villagers to act as hunters and eliminate the threat by controlling the lynch.

Under the charge of the mighty hunters the villagers laid their votes for the lynch.

1. Thedevilexists - Jakeyyy
    2. Saravbea - Thedevilexists
    3. Mercedes - Jakeyyy
    4. Lagushki - absent
    5. Jakeyyy - absent
    6. Inky - PFK
    7. Razorwind - absent
    8. Onlymeeee - Jakeyyy
    9. LemonD - No Lynch
    10. Cantbeasked - Creaky Cait
    11. Trouble - absent
    12. PFK - No Lynch
    13. Creaky Cait - PFK
    14. Bob Hawken - absent
    15. Slinky Snail - No Lynch
    16. Hunter - No Lynch
    17. Hunter - Creaky Cait
    18. Hunter - absent

Two loud screams were heard across the village but at both locations there was nothing to be found. Only those involved will know the truth.

Lynch -No Lynch Tonight

Wulf bite - A hunter has been turned into a wulf.

Vamp bite - A villager has been turned into a vampyre.

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Eskimo's Avatar

NIGHT TWO

The villagers set to work using all clues available to find their own hunters and expose them to the opposition. Bob Hawken spent the night rounding up the odds of what each player could be, presumably planning to open a bookies of his own.

Jakeyyy, having over slept and being late for his exam made a brief appearance in the morning and with a few short remarks sent the village into a massive debate over how the handsome host had chosen to interpret absent votes in this round. Razorwind also turned up, seemingly just to find out why everyone was making so much noise.

With no deaths so far the game naturally developed into a heated debate about race and religion but let's not continue down that route as no matter who you are, you can still be lynched!

1. Thedevilexists - Razorwind
    2. Saravbea - absent
    3. Mercedes - Cantbeasked
    4. Lagushki - Cantbeasked
    5. Jakeyyy - absent
    6. Inky - Cantbeasked
    7. Razorwind - absent
    8. Onlymeeee - Razorwind
    9. LemonD - absent
    10. Cantbeasked - Razorwind
    11. Trouble - absent
    12. PFK - Cantbeasked
    13. Creaky Cait - No Lynch
    14. Bob Hawken - Razorwind
    15. Slinky Snail - Cantbeasked
    16. Hunter - Cantbeasked
    17. Hunter - Razorwind

The villagers could not decide.

Lynch - Cantbeasked - Wulf

Wulf bite - A villager has ben turned into a wulf

Vamp bite - A hunter has been turned into a vamp
    Last edited by Eskimo; 08 May 2017 at 08:50 PM.

Medic please protect me tomorrow night, villagers for the win.

EDIT: Bob is the second hunter who has being turned to a vampire. Lynch him tomorrow.
    Last edited by PFK; 08 May 2017 at 09:15 PM.

Meme is vamp elder

1, last night meme was not just trying to work out who the wolf hunter was she made a play for taxtical voting to expose all 3 hunters

2, she if vamp elder as i said had most to gain by phshing cba to be lynched meant she never had to waste a bite and could then turn another when voting cba was was not the best option he was near on 100% to be bitten by vamp elder after the kp yet he never got bit even when it looked like it may be a split vote

3 she claiming credit for outing him as a wolf when everyone basicly worked it out

4 when i outted her look how she flapped

I have an offer the specials cant turn down lol

At start i said we need somone to stand up as a place for them to unite if villigers are to stand a chance so here is my offer if/when i am turned i will keep your secrets to offer up some assurances my offer is true if i then give you up ban me from all future rounds it the most secure offer i can make villigers still stand a chance to win this thing but need to unite

If I'm vamp elder why am I trying to find and lynch the hunter turned vamp?

Makes no sense.

I'm voting Bob or PFK, likely to be a hunter likely to be a vamp now. Reasoning was in skype earlier - but basically when I compared voting patterns Bob and PFK both look likely. Happy to go with whichever people prefer just to prove I'm not targeting wolves Happy to lynch vamps too
    Once I was Mercy and before that I was Anonymous.
    It takes a very special kind of person to lose email addresses.
    For small mercies and mHudson, be grateful.

If you aint vamp elder then you wolf elder or you been turned but you are not a villiger and ronight it will be proven

Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes View Post
    If I'm vamp elder why am I trying to find and lynch the hunter turned vamp?

Makes no sense.

I'm voting Bob or PFK, likely to be a hunter likely to be a vamp now. Reasoning was in skype earlier - but basically when I compared voting patterns Bob and PFK both look likely. Happy to go with whichever people prefer just to prove I'm not targeting wolves Happy to lynch vamps too
    I'm not sure why would would want to Lynch me when I've provided plenty of evidence on why bob is the hunter who was turned to a vampire.

Becouse she is a vamp

Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar

Voted Mercedes tonight
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

NIGHT THREE

And so it continues ....... The Villagers continued their reasoning as to who the elders could be who had been turned etc but apart from a lot of banter all day between Meme and Thedevilexists which muddied the water even more nothing much was decided. Could the Villagers win ? – With 2 hunters turned already there was almost a fatalistic view that they were just meat in a sandwich – so much so that Sarah didn’t really fancy being just a filling and refused to lynch. Rob in the meantime pleaded with the specials to contact him – would they possibly be that stupid – only time will tell. Trouble decided to put in a brief appearance but several others have been just as noticeable by their lack of skype activity – maybe they are frightened of the sun......Iron[

1. Thedevilexists - Mercedes
    2. Saravbea - Mercedes
    3. Mercedes - Bob Hawken
    4. Lagushki - absent
    5. Jakeyyy - Mercedes
    6. InkY - Mercedes
    7. Razorwind - absent
    8. Onlymeeee - absent
    9. LemonD - Mercedes
    10. Cantbeasked - DECEASED / WULF - EX HUNTER
    11. Trouble - Mercedes
    12. PFK - Bob Hawken
    13. Creaky Cait - Mercedes
    14. Bob Hawken - Mercedes
    15. Slinky Snail - Mercedes
    16. Hunter - Bob Hawken

Lynch - Mercedes - Wulf
    Wulf bite - a villager has been turned into a wulf
    Vamp bite - Onlymeeee - wulf elder (a new wulf elder has been born)

Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar

Bob for lynch tomorrow. Need to get rid of a vampire.

Cant believe you all fell for me being a Vamp elder

Go wolves!
    Once I was Mercy and before that I was Anonymous.
    It takes a very special kind of person to lose email addresses.
    For small mercies and mHudson, be grateful.

I figured that out later on that you was a wolf not a vamp but still you was something bad so i was not wrong

Anyway no point talking to the dead that way leads to madness haha

It looks like bob then tonight if there any changes could someone post on here wont be on skype today and will be checking here before i ppace vote

If the medic is still a villager then can they please protect me. Also as they have clear evidence im the hunter and ive not turned you can contact me if you want. Obviously if they are protecting me they will be turned before me so there is no risk for them.

I agree protecting PFK is a good idea

I suggest we go with his 'Kill Bob' suggestion tonight
    1) Bob confirmed he was a vamp
    2) Its in the interests of both villagers and wolves to kill a vamp

Bob suggested bribery and corruption - encouraging specials 'and others' to contact him to get bitten by the vamps to 'be on the winning team'
    But its not a promise he can keep - since they can only bit one person a night
    So do you realllllly want to make a boring game on the slight chance you might get picked by him to be bitten? Especially when they might run out of bites and so you end up lynched, bitten by a wolf, or bored for the rest of the round anyway?

Make the game more interesting
    keep the killings even

Wolves last night
    Vamp tonight

Cait

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

NIGHT FOUR

So, morning came around and a rather hungover host was lucky enought to reread the KP and discover who had died all over again! What fun.

Bob Hawken had grown increasingly aware that his doom was impending and decided to embrace it by creating a vampyre worshipping cult on his pressumed last night.

The team started looking into the mechanics of the round a bit further and came up with some real key points such a ;
    Sure, people can end up on your team, but everyone cant
    - A very good point in deed. There is more than one team

Saravbea was the voice of doom and gloom in the village today whilst PFK tried to rally the troops to the cause.

Not much said surrounding camp wulf today but given their losses last night i suppose it should almost be expected

1. Thedevilexists - Bob Hawken
    2. Saravbea - Bob Hawken
    3. Mercedes - DECEASED / WULF
    4. Lagushki - Bob Hawken
    5. Jakeyyy - absent
    6. InkY - absent
    7. Razorwind - absent
    8. Onlymeeee - DECEASED / ORIGINAL WULF ELDER
    9. LemonD - Bob Hawken
    11. Trouble - Bob Hawken
    12. PFK - Bob Hawken
    13. Creaky Cait - Bob Hawken
    14. Bob Hawken - absent
    15. Slinky Snail - Bob Hawken
    16. Hunter - Bob Hawken

Lynch - Bob Hawken - Vampyre (ex hunter)
    Wulf bite - A villager has been turned into a wulf
    Vamp bite - A villager has been turned into a vampyre
    Death by inactivity - Razorwind (taxi)

Voting Sarah tonight.

Hello,

It appears there have been some recent issues relating to the game and player(s). We're trying as best we can to resolve these, and I ask that people refrain from any further comments relating to this. I thank you all for your co-operation.

I will be voting Tombo tonight.

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

NIGHT FIVE

Absolutley nothing happened in the village chat today. Very unusual...

Let's have a look at whan else is going on in the world instead.

Estonia is trying to clear beaver dams from it's border with Russia to prevent smugglers. There is someone called the 'Border Guard Board' involved. What a name!

Researchers in New Zealand have a theorey that doing the kapa haka dance can help prevent dementia. As if anyone needed more reason to do it in the shower and pretend they are a kiwi rugby player!

There is an island in Japan called Okinoshima that women are forbidden to go to. Sounds like a great place for a pub if you don't mind all the naked men.

Lana, the world's saddest dog is in need of another home. If any of you are willing please google Lana and find her a home!

Manchester United have made it to the final of the Europa League, they will need to win it though if they hope to see any European football next season

1. Thedevilexists - Lagushki
    2. Saravbea - removed
    3. Mercedes - DECEASED / WULF
    4. Lagushki - Jakeyyy
    5. Jakeyyy - MOD Tombo
    6. InkY - PFK
    7. Razorwind - DECEASED / VILLAGER - TAXI
    8. Onlymeeee - DECEASED / ORIGINAL WULF ELDER
    9. LemonD - Jakeyyy
    11. Trouble - absent
    12. PFK - Lagushki
    13. Creaky Cait - Lagushki
    14. Bob Hawken - DECEASED / VAMPYRE - EX HUNTER
    15. Slinky Snail - Inky
    16. Hunter - Blocked

Lynch - Lagushki / Vampyre - Roleblocker
    Wulf bite - Creaky Cait / Villager
    Vamp bite - Creaky Cait / Villager
    Removed - Saravbea / Villager

Creaky Cait has become a hybrid, she has until 9:30pm 12/05/17 to provide the host with the name of one player to kill at which point she will also die. This kill cannot be blocked or prevented by medic. She can also still offer a lynch vote for that night.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast