Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: R55 VvWvV

Voting to lynch Jakey

Going to kill.... someone else

Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar

Lynch result - Jakeyyy villager
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Votes in by 9:30 PM
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Eskimo's Avatar

KP, not sure what night it's meant to be

Well after last nights shock votes and thoroughly strange day overall, the villagers felt slightly more optimistic. After all one of their own had been turned into a hybrid. Unbridled power which might tip the balance their way, but would it!!. It slowly dawned that she was under no obligation to any faction and Cait being Cait anything was possible.
    The most noticeable event of the afternoon was Jakey trying to improve PFK s gameplay by using examples from his favourite film characters which were Yoda and for some strange reason a talking tree from Lord of the rings. PFK took Jakeys words of wisdom on board, so much so in fact that later that evening he decided to lynch him.
    The debates continued...........................................

Trouble - Jakeyyy
    Thedevilexists - Jakeyyy
    PFK - Jakeyyy
    Slinky - Lemon
    Creaky Cait - Jakeyyy
    Lemon - Jakeyyy
    Jakeyyy - Lemon
    Inky - Jakeyyy
    Hunter - Jakeyyy

Lynch - Jakeyyy / village
    Bites - PFK is now a hybrid
    Creaky Cait hybrid vote - Slinky snail / Wolf elder the 2nd & medic
    Last edited by Eskimo; 13 May 2017 at 05:47 AM.

The Troublesome One Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Tombo457's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jakeyyy View Post
    Lynch result - Jakeyyy villager
    Good.
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar

I've never liked Tombo.

The Troublesome One Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Tombo457's Avatar

I've never liked Tombo.
    Me neither. Pretty sure a week ago you wanted to be my best friend on Skype tho :?
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK

Quote Originally Posted by Tombo457 View Post
    Me neither. Pretty sure a week ago you wanted to be my best friend on Skype tho :?
    Actually I said I was your best friend on skype after you asked who I was. That dodgy memory of yours.

Glad to hear you finally got sacked.

Glad to hear you finally got sacked.
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Eskimo's Avatar

NIGHT SEVEN

The host was still feeling a little fragile so here is a hilarious video to keep you entertained instead.

1. Thedevilexists - absent
    6. InkY - Trouble
    9. LemonD - Inky
    11. Trouble - Inky
    12. PFK - Inky
    16. Hunter - Inky

Lynch - Inky (Villager)
    Wulf bite - Thedevilexists (Vampyre Elder)
    Vamp bite - absent
    Hybrid kill - Thedevilexists (Vampyre Elder)

2. Saravbea - DECEASED / VILLAGER
    3. Mercedes - DECEASED / WULF
    4. Lagushki - DECEASED / VAMPYRE - ROLEBLOCKER
    5. Jakeyyy - DECEASED / VILLAGER
    7. Razorwind - DECEASED / VILLAGER - TAXI
    8. Onlymeeee - DECEASED / ORIGINAL WULF ELDER
    10. Cantbeasked - DECEASED / WULF - EX HUNTER
    13. Creaky Cait - DECEASED / VILLAGER
    14. Bob Hawken - DECEASED / VAMPYRE - EX HUNTER
    15. Slinky Snail - DECEASED / 2ND WULF ELDER - MEDIC

And with that just 2 people remain.

1 elder from each team.

Unless one is absent tomorrow then it is a draw, slightly anti-climatic but at least the villagers lost

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

NIGHT EIGHT

9. LemonD - trouble
    11. Trouble - absent

Lynch - Split
    Wulf bite - absent
    Vamp bite - Trouble (Wulf Elder)

TEAM VAMPYRE WIN

Will do another similar one like this is a few rounds time when people have finished their exams and such, hopefully get a few more involved.

Any feedback or ideas for that round feel free to post here.

So far I'm thinking;

-hunters get 2 separate votes so they aren't so easy to identify (although if we do have a bigger group they might be able to stay hidden for longer, maybe every other night they can or something?

-villagers need something more to play for, or potential rewards for lynching non villagers

-maybe remove seer role and award a seer to the team with less players (none if tied)

-lose your nights bite if someone from gets lynched

-revamp the medic role, assign multiple that lose role when bitten for example

Nothing is set in stone so would love to hear what you would want if we did it again
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Making hunters 2nd vote only come into affect of there vote can make a diffrence for instance if a vote is in between myself and jake and i have a 1 vote majority but hunter voted jake there wnd vote would acticate to split the vote may make exposing the hunters harder
    Allow alpha kills be blocked by role blocker
    If alpha dies via bite or lynch lose there bite
    Give hybred 1 seer vote before there vote to kill but make it so they cant tell there seer result so if cait killed sue she would have option of checking her kill first

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

All jokes aside, the game was a draw between wulfs and vamps.

How does that work out pure bull i aint playing next round this is a farce some childesh behavour and crying as you lost fact 1 vamp left makes vamps win what a pointless round all the effort to be denied the win becouse some cry about it like children

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post

All jokes aside, the game was a draw between wulfs and vamps.

Oh No dont tell Rob

Quote Originally Posted by notorious crunchie View Post
    Will do another similar one like this is a few rounds time when people have finished their exams and such, hopefully get a few more involved.

Any feedback or ideas for that round feel free to post here.

So far I'm thinking;

-hunters get 2 separate votes so they aren't so easy to identify (although if we do have a bigger group they might be able to stay hidden for longer, maybe every other night they can or something? - like the idea of second vote being hidden

-villagers need something more to play for, or potential rewards for lynching non villagers yes

-maybe remove seer role and award a seer to the team with less players (none if tied) yes - I always like the idea of variable seer abilities rather than it being one persons role

-lose your nights bite if someone from gets lynched cant work out what that means

-revamp the medic role, assign multiple that lose role when bitten for example yep

Nothing is set in stone so would love to hear what you would want if we did it again
    Overall thought it was fascinating round - very changeable - and depended on some good devious playing rather than solely on the maths and powers. The hybrid thing was key for giving the villagers a *bit* of a chance (had we not been doofus's) and that might be a lot less common with more people

Cait

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Villagers win now

hahaha

Sorry!

Only way it can be a draw is if you count in trouble making a vote last night instead of inactive if thats the case my vite from night before when i missed my vote should count and trouble would be dead so vamps win only way it anything other than vamp win is by chamging the rules at last moment vamps done whay needed to be done put fonal vote in wolfs never

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Eskimo has left the forum

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast