Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WvV Revenge Round 54 Game Post

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Votes in by 9:30 PM
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Eskimo's Avatar

Default WvV Revenge Round 54 Game Post

Game to start Tuesday 18th April 2017 with votes to be sent to host by 9pm

Please ensure you read roles and rules for this round.

Players list

1. LemonD - lynched night 2 - villager
    2. Inky
    3. Notorious Crunchie - alphad night 2 - villager
    4. PFK
    5. Thedevilexsists-Night 7 - Villager
    6. CreakyCait lynched night 5 - Louise - Wolf Blocker
    7. The dog - Night 7 - Daniel the wolves seeker
    8. Zab alpha night 8 - Contad the Deputy Alpha
    9. CBA alphd night 3 - Declan - villager medic
    10. Lagushki alphad night 5- normal villager
    11. Bob Hawken alphad night 6- Emily -Village seer
    12. Andi
    13. Killjerry
    14. Slinky Snail lynched night 6 -Normal villager
    15. Morgz
    16. Trouble
    17. MartinJames lynched night 4 - normal villager
    18. Jakeyyy
    19. Ryder died through inactivity night 3 - normal wolf
    Last edited by Eskimo; 25 Apr 2017 at 09:45 PM.

Nolan come foward!

Chris is right.

The wolves have an advantage this round so the villagers need to ensure they start well.

Nolan cannot be killed on night 1. So come forwards and everyone will vote to lynch you, by surviving you confirm you are a villager and become a point of contact for the seer and other specials. Once you have been proved as Nolan the bodyguard can protect you.

The wolves won't be able to sway the vote without running the risk of revealing themselves.

But for any of this to happen you have to step forwards and say "Hi, my name is Nolan"

If you don't come forward we could potentially be 6 villagers down 3 nights in!
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar

Hi there. I'm Nolan Ross.
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

You can't state your role - so jakey can't be.
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Server;
    Uk2, Round 10 - IGN;Tendril Man

You can ask everyone to lynch you though in a fairly unsubtle way....
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Senior Gaul MemberSenior Gaul MemberSenior Gaul Member

Lynch Jake tonight, seer him also please gives us a group of two to get started with.

Do we need to seer? If he doesn't die then he is confirmed as Nolan.

Seems a waste
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Eskimo's Avatar

KP Night One

It was a busy day in the Hamptons, a lot of new people had moved in and it had made some of the locals wary. Notorious Crunchie was accusing everyone of everything and poor old Bob Hawken didn't know if he was coming or going.

There was a Charity event at Grayson Manor and it was the event of the season and everyone was in their best gear. Emily looked stunning and was her best mate Nolan. Nolan started to look for clues around the Manor to try find Charlotte but realised he wasn't the only one when he saw Daniel searching her bedroom screaming out her name. The thing was Charlotte was happy collecting her thoughts and therefore no clues had been left.

Elsewhere the champagne was flowing well and the canapés were going down nicely. LemonD was doing the big I am, showing off as usual when Victoria told him to put his money where his mouth was and to pay $250,000 for the toilet roll on offer at the Auction, to show face he did that and used his winnings to comfort himself.

Creaky Cait and Thedevilexsists were dancing to the sweet sounds coming from the live music in the garden, their ultimate favourite... I'm a Barbie Girl, when there was an announcement.....

LemonD wanted to lynch Jakeyyy
    Inky wanted to lynch Jakeyyy
    Notorious Crunchie wanted to lynch Jakeyyy
    PFK wanted to lynch Jakeyyy
    Thedevilexsists wanted to lynch Jakeyyy
    CreakyCait wanted to lynch Andi
    The dog was partying
    Zab wanted to lynch Jakeyyy
    CBA wanted to lynch Jakeyyy
    Lagushki was partying
    Bob Hawken wanted to lynch Jakeyyy
    Andi wanted to lynch Jakeyyy
    Killjerry wanted to lynch Jakeyyy
    Slinky Snail wanted to lynch Jakeyyy
    Morgz wanted to lynch Jakeyyy
    Trouble was partying
    MartinJames was partying
    Jakeyyy was partying
    Ryder was partying

Elsewhere at the party Ryder and Morgz were having a drinking contest and the shots were going down nicely. The mines bigger than yours was getting a bit OTT, so ???? joined them to calm it down a little. Just then the lights went out and ???? screamed, Jakeyyy ran in to find out what happening and Charlotte was seen running off with a hammer in her hand and a dark figure running off in another direction.

Jakeyyy was immune from tonights lynch and therefore is still in the game
    Victoria was mugged before she could take her Revenge.

In other news......

Both Daniel and Nolan are eager to find Charlotte.... Here is a letter for you Charlotte...

Dear Charlotte,

I'm sure the recent news of who your biological father was and the events around his death have come as a shock.

I can only guess at the turmoil and questions that has put in your mind, know that you can ask whatever.

It is my sincere wish you will stay part of the family that has given you a home and upbringing for 21 years without prejudice.

Yours,
    Conrad.
    Last edited by Eskimo; 20 Apr 2017 at 12:34 AM.

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Just a reminder all

Stating your role is in fact breaking the rules. Anyone doing so will receive a punishment privately and anyone found to be discussing a punishment received with anyone apart from the host will be removed from the game. Please ensure you keep to the rules so this round can be enjoyed by all

Thank you

Jake has been confirmed safe, specials contact me or wonderboy please. Will post a suggestion for tomorrow's lynch when I return from work.

Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar

Why specials not contacted me yet? I'm waiting.

I will be voting Lemon tonight. No guarantees I am afraid just a hunch.

I will also be voting for Lemon Tonight after his contradicting stories and lack of co-operation.

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Kill post Night Two

After the party last night a few people were* suffering really bad... Zab woke up on the bathroom floor with pink hair and no eyebrows in a bikini and CBA snoring in his bath tub. He dragged himself off the floor to get into bed but found PFK in there cuddling up to his favourite teddy.

Emily had arranged to meet with Nolan for their morning run, they arrived at the beach to find Crunch in the sea screaming come back as Andi and Trouble ran past them with a handful of clothes in their hands, laughing away....

Victoria was furious about last nights events and couldn't believe someone had stolen her favourite hammer. She went to make a coffee and settled in the garden enjoying the morning breeze. Zzzzzz She woke up to find it was after lunch and rushed around as she had lots of planning to do if she was going to get Revenge tonight....

Conrad came in to say there was a parcel for her... What could it be she thought, she opened it up to find her missing hammer with a note saying "Sorry Mum love C x"

Charlotte was enjoying her own company today but felt better knowing she hadn't left any hints to where she was hiding out, she still had lots going on in her head and was content having me time to consider her options.

Well it was Wednesday and Pizza Night at the Porters Pub... SlinkySnail and KillJerry were having a man vs food comp and everyone was there cheering them on... Slinkyyy Jerryyyy..... The results were in....

LemonD wanted to lynch The dog
    Inky wanted to lynch LemonD
    Notorious Crunchie wanted to lynch LemonD
    PFK wanted to lynch LemonD
    Thedevilexsists wanted to lynch LemonD
    CreakyCait wanted to lynch LemonD
    The dog wanted to lynch LemonD
    Zab wanted to lynch LemonD
    CBA wanted to lynch LemonD
    Lagushki wanted to lynch Jakeyyy
    Bob Hawken wanted to lynch LemonD
    Andi wanted to lynch LemonD
    Killjerry wanted to lynch LemonD
    Slinky Snail wanted to lynch LemonD
    Morgz wanted to lynch LemonD
    Trouble wanted to lynch LemonD
    MartinJames was partying
    Jakeyyy wanted to lynch LemonD
    Ryder was partying

Everyone was shocked that a walking lemon had just died but then happy hour was announced... Free slice with every drink.... Jack shouted to NotoriousCrunchie to go down the cellar to get more lemons and off he went singing Yellow Mellow but he was followed by Victoria... In one clean swoop she caved his head in with a hammer....

Jack went to see where he'd got to and found NotoriousCrunchie dead in a puddle of his own blood, NotoriousCrunchie was no more.

LemonD was a normal villager killed by lynch
    NotoriousCrunchie was a normal villager killed by alpha

Charlotte another letter for you....

Hello Charlotte,

My name is Nolan Ross, and i am a friend of Amanda Clarke, your half-sister. By the time you receive this letter you should know how to contact me, and I hope you do so ASAP as I am not the only one searching for you, but the decision is down to you as i'm sure you are aware.

You have two options.

You can return to your Mother and her husband Conrad, the two responsible for your fathers death, and play happy families with them, but we already have plans for them and will be taking action soon* to avenge the death of your father.

Or you can contact me, and I can do my best to get you back with your half-sister, the only trustworthy family member that you have left. She would love to meet you and get to know you after all the years that you have already missed by being apart! You can join on us in our quest to get revenge on the other members of your family.

With or without you, we will rid the world of the Grayson family and any of those who serve them, but it would be much easier with you by our side. I hope you make the right choice.

Time is ticking.

Yours sincerely,
    Nolan Ross.
    Last edited by Eskimo; 19 Apr 2017 at 08:31 PM.

If Jake is Nolan, Chris is a goodie... if Jake is Alpha the Chris is a baddie... What about lynching Chris? Gives us clarity on Jakes role as well as Chris's
    I’m not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. It’s taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, ‘Don’t take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'
    - Humphrey Bogart

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

^^
    We must vote for morgz, its the sensible thing to do.
    No-cringe signature.

Ignore everything Trouble and Lag say.

Bev has been found as alpha - however, we cannot kill her by lynch until Conrad is found.

If people want 100% clarity on whether they can trust us or not, we can lynch Bev tomorrow night, and when she does not get lynched, it will be known that she is the alpha and then I can also be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakeyyy View Post
    Ignore everything Trouble and Lag say.

Bev has been found as alpha - however, we cannot kill her by lynch until Conrad is found.

If people want 100% clarity on whether they can trust us or not, we can lynch Bev tomorrow night, and when she does not get lynched, it will be known that she is the alpha and then I can also be trusted.
    Much as I hate to admit that does seem the best solution as whether you can be trusted Jake or whether you and Chris are playing yer usual games. Just seems to give the Alpha a free night - unless a lynch vote stops the alpha kill
    We Came We Saw We had a LAUGH
    :p

My name is Nolan Ross, and i am a friend of Amanda Clarke, your half-sister. By the time you receive this letter you should know how to contact me, and I hope you do so ASAP as I am not the only one searching for you, but the decision is down to you as i'm sure you are aware.

This is a part of the letter wrote by nolan so i means 1 of 3 things

1 jake is nolan

2 nolan is stupid and or playing for the wolfs

3 jake hacked real nolans fourm account to write it lol

So we can say jake is 100% nolan

Morgz as seer on the other hand i dont think is confirmed he is the one that called out nolan what if he was a wolf simply looking to expose nolan and one of the inactive members was seer? He then simply slips into the role and then on there first night seer they find alpha lucky find or part of mogz plan to secure hes hold we lynch bev confirm she alpha and get false hope that mogz is seer but bev cant die wolfs get a free nights kill and morgz gets confirmed seer
    But there has been inactives 6 first night 2 last night any one of them 6 from first night would have had trouble disputing moogz day 2

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilexists View Post
    My name is Nolan Ross
    I assume he will be appropriately punished for this?
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast