Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WvV Revenge Round 54 Game Post

Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by notorious crunchie View Post
    I assume he will be appropriately punished for this?
    <3 Crunch.

Vote Bev tonight people, for those who feel the need for 100% trusting of me
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Votes in by 9:30 PM
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Revenge's Avatar

Kill Post Night Three

Today was a lovely hot day in the Hampton's, many or the residents decided to spend the day on the beach. Inky was sunbathing when she realised she was getting too hot so decided to go skinny dipping in the sea, not one to feel left out Morgz joined her too... Creaky Cait and Jakeyyy were discussing tactics for the next football match, doing drawings in the sand and Andi was super busy with incoming orders for his new light me up business it was unreal.

It was getting towards lunch time and people were discussing lunch ideas when all of a sudden Nolan arrived with a BBQ and enough food and drink to feed a small army. Louise offered to help him. Thedevilexsists and MartinJames rushed to the front of the queue... Free food and beer, they were on it....

Louise went to get more supplies and found a note attached to a baricade which said To, Louise, use wisely but I need it back, love Charlotte.... Talking of Charlotte she was still enjoy the peace and therefore was very much in hiding, still deciding on her next move..

A few people settled with their food and the conversation turned to last nights killings, gone and definitely forgotten already.... So let's get on with tonight...

Inky wanted to lynch Morgz
    PFK wanted to lynch Inky
    Thedevilexsists wanted to lynch Inky
    CreakyCait wanted to lynch Inky
    The dog wanted to lynch Inky
    Zab wanted to lynch Inky
    CBA wanted to lynch Inky
    Lagushki wanted to lynch Inky
    Bob Hawken wanted to lynch Inky
    Andi wanted to lynch Inky
    Killjerry wanted to lynch Morgz
    Slinky Snail wanted to lynch Inky
    Morgz wanted to lynch Inky
    Trouble wanted to lynch Morgz
    MartinJames wanted to lynch Trouble
    Jakeyyy wanted to lynch Inky
    Ryder was partying to death

Oh no poor Inky gets it...

Victoria hands out drinks... Later CBA is found dead floating in the sea foaming at the mouth.

Inky is in fact Victoria but cannot die because Conrad saved her
    CBA was Declan the villagers Medic
    Ryder was inactive - he was a normal wolf

Charlotte another couple of letters for you....

Dear Charlotte

It is at a time of great difficulty that we come to you to ask you to help us. And Nolan and I can see that you have already tried to aid us but we hope that now you can begin to trust us.

Moreover Nolan has tried to contact you and I believe that tonight you will have all the evidence you need to trust him too. Can I implore you to get in touch with him and we can all then make plans for the future together.

How your family has messed you around your whole of your life... Really it sucks. I know you have already taken the first steps to help us. So please as you know where you really belong - I would be proud to help you to try to come to terms with it.

Emily

To my Darling Daughter C

Please come back home to your loving family,
    We did not lie to cause trouble but to protect you ,

We miss and love you dearly

Mum xx

Dear charlotte,

Do not listen to emily she has her own secrets and is just as bad as your mother run free little charlotte and kill them all hahaha

On my way into meeting - no access to skype.

Last night Chris told me he was putting me up for lynch.
    I am pretty sure he hasnt seered me as if he had he'd get villager back. I did invite him to unless he needed to seer a special.
    So either he's randomly thinking I'm a wolf or there is some complicated way he's worked out it's better that I die than someone else.

I really can't suggest killing someone else as I would be guessing, if I was guessing there are a few I think have been unusually quiet (and one did turn out to be a wolf), but that might be because they're specials so I don't want to shine a light on them.
    Or they could be rather caught up in meetings due to a certain election being called!

So I will be voting for someone random solely to avoid the no lynch rule.

If I die tonight - good luck villagers and at least you're only losing someone out of the loop.

Cait

Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar

Cait is such a wulf.

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Revenge's Avatar

Kill Post Night Four

Today was a busy day in the Hampton's, everyone had their little jobs to do to get ready for the weekends spectacular festival. Inky had her super sexy wolf costume out ready to show Conrad.... His eyes nearly popped out when he saw her strutting her stuff.... On the other hand Jakey couldn't decide between an Indian or a Chinese design outfit but eventually decided on going as a chicken.

Charlotte got good news today, after helping both sides so far she had the chance to win a prize for herself but in doing so a little clue on how to find her would of been sent to Nolan and Daniel, due to this she declined the offer.... She is happy where she is....

The residents couldn't decide who were Victoria's allies today and a few suggestions were put forward... Let's see what's happend

Inky wanted to lynch MartinJames
    PFK wanted to lynch Cait
    Thedevilexsists wanted to lynch MartinJames
    CreakyCait wanted to lynch Andi
    The dog wanted to lynch MartinJames
    Zab wanted to lynch MartinJames
    Lagushki wanted to lynch Cait
    Bob Hawken was too busy
    Andi wanted to lynch MartinJames
    Killjerry wanted to lynch MartinJames
    Slinky Snail wanted to lynch Trouble
    Morgz wanted to lynch MartinJames
    Trouble was too busy
    MartinJames wanted to lynch Trouble
    Jakeyyy wanted to lynch MartinJames

After the news Morgz went for a stroll on the beach and Victoria followed him, she was so quiet he didn't even know she was behind him. Victoria picked up a rock and went to hit Morgz over the head, she launched it with such force and determination she didn't notice the baricade in front of her, it bounced off and hit her straight in the face, Conrad came running over to make sure she was OK, while Morgz continued oblivious to what had just happened.

MartinJames was a normal villager

So far jake and morgz have lead the votes and resulta have been 2 villigers lynched 1 alphaed and the one wolf we cant kill found i think it time for some diffrent ideas on leading the lynch before our seeker and our seer kill us of before the wolfs get a chance to

Senior Gaul MemberSenior Gaul MemberSenior Gaul Member

Killing Cait tomorrow.

So I finally got home and read skype - sorry folks about morning incoherence.

But Chris confirmed he hadnt seered me which I said - hopefully more coherently.

Him and Jakey are guessing on a hunch. It will be another dud hunch.

Cait

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

As it is the event of the year in the Hampton's Festival, every resident has the chance to enter the Talent contest, may it be a comedy piece, art, creative writing, its up to you but I need your entries by 2pm Sunday. Winner will receive a prize

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Kill Post Night Five

The festival was going great and everyone was having a great time, even Charlotte popped by for a look around and she spoke to a few of her friends and family. She was telling everyone different stories and mixing up peoples notes they'd written....

Everyone was getting really drunk so the Festival today ended early

But they still needed to complete some business so here goes...

PFK wanted to lynch CreakyCait
    Thedevilexsists was wasted
    CreakyCait wanted to lynch Andi
    The dog wanted to lynch CreakyCait
    Zab was wasted
    Lagushki was wasted
    Bob Hawken wanted to lynch CreakyCait
    Andi wanted to lynch The Dog
    Killjerry wanted to lynch CreakyCait
    Slinky Snail wanted to lynch CreakyCait
    Morgz wanted to lynch CreakyCait
    Jakeyyy wanted to lynch CreakyCait

Charlotte had such a good time she decided after speaking with Daniel it was time to go back to Grayson Manor where she belonged.

The Grayson's were ecstatic about this and went home to spend quality time with dear Charlotte. On the way home Victoria told the others to carry on she wanted to buy cake to celebrate Charlotte's return, 2 mins later she saw Morgz get into a car but then a bus went past... She got a gun out and shot the taxi several times and could see blood running out from under the door. She ran into a shop to get her cake, she then heard [B]Bob Hawken[\B] scream, he had found [B]Lagushki[\B] dead.

Tonight's Results

Creaky Cait was Louise the wolves blocker
    Lagushki was a normal villager

There will be a double alpha tomorrow

Talent entries need to be in by 2pm
    Last edited by Revenge; 22 Apr 2017 at 08:20 PM.

Sorry i never voted tonight phone doed and not charging proper and now i got it on i cant get on skype

Hello darkness my old friend...

Senior Gaul MemberSenior Gaul MemberSenior Gaul Member

Jake and I disagree about tomorrow's lynch - I'm drunk though so GL.

We disagreed on every lynch apart from Cait...

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Kill Post Night Six

Today the sun was shining and everyone was busy at the festival and not really talking....

Thedevilexsists got stuck in the ghost house but called on Inky to get him out. Bob Hawken's had been so busy this weekend pleasing the wife, he even bought her flowers from the flower stall, PFK wrapped them up with a huge bow and covered them in glitter, knowing it must be a special occasion as Bob's wallet contains moths. Morgz on the other hand was nursing a hangover and went to the novelty 'make your own smoothie on a bike' stand but once on he fell off, so Bazzer jumped on to help him out.

Well today we found out that we definitely do have talent in the Hampton's and I have to say it was a close contest, 2 people came close Sue and Rob but this entry had to be the winner and therefore has immunity tomorrow from lynch and alpha, Well done...

So first let's talk about the host, she's the one we all love most,
    Maybe except for Razor, but really he wants to praise her.
    Moving onto Lemon, I just wish he'd move to Yemen.
    Let's not even mention Inky, who keeps on getting a bit kinky.
    Next up we have Crunchie, who is mad and has the munchies,
    Unlike the wonderful PFK, who I could spend time with all day.
    Thedevilexists is next, but by now he's probably p*ssed,
    But dont worry we still have Cait, who thinks Conservatives are great.
    Now what can we say about The dog? He doesn't participate in much dialogue,
    Unlike that bloody Zab, who just goes on and on, what a drab.
    Next we have CBA, who just tends to read back every day,
    Not like our friend Lagushki, who talks a load of whoopee.
    Let's not get started on Bob, he's just a natural heartthrob,
    More than I can say for Andi, who rarely comes in handy.
    Now we have Killjerry, with wolves she's very unwary,
    Not like Slinky Snail, a quiet and sneaky female.
    But everybody likes Morgz, who wants to put everyone in the morgue,
    More than I can say for Trouble, who tends to be in his own bubble.
    Up next we have MartinJames, who doesn't do well in these games,
    Unlike the amazing Jakeyyy, which nobody would disagree.
    Finally we have a guy named Ryder, who went inactive too busy on the cider,
    And that sums up the group for me,
    Now it's time to run, I can hear Hawkery

Round of applause please for this AMAZING entry... Now for the lynch votes

Inky wanted to lynch SlinkySnail
    PFK was too busy dancing
    Thedevilexsists wanted to lynch Trouble
    The dog wanted to lynch SlinkySnail
    Zab wanted to lynch Thedevilexsists
    Bob Hawken wanted to lynch SlinkySnail
    Andi wanted to lynch The dog
    Killjerry wanted to lynch SlinkySnail
    Slinky Snail wanted to lynch Trouble
    Morgz was too busy dancing
    Jakeyyy wanted to lynch SlinkySnail

Everyone went to the stage to enjoy the last song and cheers on HONEY-G, no one noticed Conrad moving through the crowd. As the song ended one resident was found stabbed. Bob Hawken was covered in blood lying on the floor, he whispered help me but then took his last breath.

The results

Slinky Snail was a normal villager
    Bob Hawken was Emily the Villagers seer
    Last edited by Revenge; 24 Apr 2017 at 08:01 PM.

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

lynch morgz

he isnt the seer. like he said he was...

which confirms my intial suspicions of his wolfy behavior!
    No-cringe signature.

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Kill Post Night Seven

Everyone had enjoyed the weekend but now it was Monday so were all back at work. There were still tears for Emily as she meant so much to everyone... On night one Charlotte had in fact saved Emily from Victoria's clutches but after her time away and a lot of deliberation she was the one who ordered her death last night, realising that better the devil you know and all that, may Emily RIP.....

Jakeyyy had put up a shelf for his trophy but in haste nailed his thumb to the wall but it was all OK Aiden was on hand to kiss it better. Splash blood wall paper is all the rage, don't you know.

The ghosts of the Hampton's had to comfort poor Slinky Snail last night as she arrived up in heaven, she was upset that she was the untrusted one and couldn't understand why, it was OK though Crunch and Cait were there to offer comfort and giggles

Victoria decided she wasn't a BETting woman and was further insulted at being called a pet, I think she needs to look at her grooming habits more closely as she is very much a hairy lady. Julia Pastrana didn't have a patch on our Vics...

Well tonight was an important night with only 10 residents left, so here goes....

PFK wanted to lynch The dog
    Thedevilexsists wanted to lynch The dog
    The dog wanted to lynch noone
    Zab wanted to lynch The dog
    Andi wanted to lynch The dog
    Killjerry wanted to lynch The dog
    Morgz wanted to lynch The dog
    Trouble wanted to lynch noone
    Jakeyyy wanted to lynch The dog

The villagers were cheering they'd found another wolf, everyone was dancing and high five went Thedevilexsists but he fell to the ground, he had not noticing the poisoned dart heading towards him, fired by Conrad.

The results

The Dog was Daniel the wolves Seeker
    Thedevilexsists was a normal villager

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Kill Post Night Eight

Devious minds today, not many people knew what was going on but Nolan was out for revenge, his beloved Emily was killed by Conrad and he was hunting him down but who was Conrad, that was the problem....

PFK wanted to lynch Zab
    Zab wanted to lynch Andi
    Andi wanted to lynch Zab
    Killjerry wanted to lynch Zab
    Morgz wanted to lynch Zab
    Trouble wanted to lynch noone
    Jakeyyy wanted to lynch Zab

Zab, You are the weakest link, goodbye

The residents stood and watched the lynching of Zab closely, he was hung out to dry but did he have a bushy tail. Victoria nudge past to get to PFK and stuck a dagger in his side, thankfully Aiden had given him a stab vest earlier.

The results

Zab was Conrad the wolves Deputy Alpha

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

im guessing we're voting for morgz tomorow then
    No-cringe signature.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast