Thread: Noob Of The Week - 1st Contest

Default Noob Of The Week - 1st Contest

It start late, 'cause UKx players are shy about share is noob action.. so, now we go with the first 3 participants

1. Lesson Nr.1 - How to conquer a village by Albert Hoffmann (BREX-IT)
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/470476180da

2. Lesson Nr.2 - How to steal an artifact by I 3 Luppoli (BREX-IT)
    http://oi64.tinypic.com/24q2rm9.jpg

3. Lesson Nr.3 - How Pick Up an Artifact from a team mate by King Arthur & Bjorn Ironside (VoC)
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/478691e25d9

You can vote until 23/04/17 23.59.59 at
    http://tx3.travian.co.uk/allianz.php?s=2&aid=34&tid=158

Enjoy!

P.S. If you think you can do something better than them, send me your Noob Attack in PM in Forum or in Game (in Forum is Better
    )
    I'M BOARD.. WILD BOARD

Ukx 23 Pasta&Pizze - BREX-IT
    Ukx 24 The Firetank - BREX-IT

Breaking News: Thunder Lizard from HL seriously candidate himself for the next NTW..
    I'M BOARD.. WILD BOARD

Mr.cinghialoTheMain my friend you have create your own page, you are writing and you are looking i wrote here i hope i didnt make you unconfortable

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. CinghialoTheMain View Post
    Breaking News: Thunder Lizard from HL seriously candidate himself for the next NTW..
    Go writing
    cmonz !!!

Quote Originally Posted by TurkC View Post
    Mr.cinghialoTheMain my friend you have create your own page, you are writing and you are looking i wrote here i hope i didnt make you unconfortable
    Well you read it and now I read it, so that's not zero.

First attack look at the name of the attacking village. There may be some other effect than noobness at work there...

Second attack, who's calling who the noob having left 20k clubbies at home to be wiped out?

Third attack is an obvious suicide.

Reports are set as TR3.

Just who IS the noob here?

The NTW 2nd Contest is Here, I 3 Luppoli [BREX-IT] won the 1st Contest. In the Second we have many more participants, Ragnarok really want to win this round with 3 of 8 NTW of this Week, He will get the 1st place? just you, with your vote, could decide it.. so.. VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!! At
    http://tx3.travian.co.uk/allianz.php?s=2&aid=34&tid=172

1 -How To Conquer An Artefact: Attacker's Treasury Full

Thunder Lizard [HL ]vs Mr. QbD [Hegemony]

2 - How to conquer a Natar

The Tyrant [BREX-IT] vs Natar

I don't have the report, but in the middle of these attack, Natar Built The residence to avoid The Tyrant conquer.. he get the village from Natar just after 24hr..

3 - How to Show to the Enemies how much you are desesperate: Spearman vs Hero

Tea and Cake [GTB] vs Puppa Team [BREX-IT]

4 - How to Conquer with Random Cata

Keyser Soze [GTB] vs I 3 Luppoli [BREX-IT]

5 - How Move Artefact between your own villages

Just Cavalli [BREX-IT]

6 - How to Move Artefact between your own Alliance (1)

Ragnarok [VoC]

7 - How to Move Artefact between your own Alliance (2)

Merida&Ragnarock [VoC]

8 - What's happen when you Raid your Oasis, without remember you parked troop there..

Ragnarok (VoC)
    Last edited by Mr. CinghialoTheMain; 24 Apr 2017 at 06:27 PM.
    I'M BOARD.. WILD BOARD

So. Any update on who won? On entries for the next week?

Quote Originally Posted by kit View Post
    So. Any update on who won? On entries for the next week?
    Noone sent me report this last week.. Unfortunatly we have just TopPlayer in UKx, not noob (except Turkc that decided crash many good main attacking the most useless Brex-IT cap today.. ASD!
    I'M BOARD.. WILD BOARD

You changed your capital, i hope it will be good for you

Congratulations for defence Has been made.

You changed your capital, i hope it will be good for you

Congratulations for defence Has been made.
    You know that Diletta leotta is not on firetank?

Because me Mazzapazza are still there waiting...

I asked you but you didnt tell.
    I knew you were Mr.cinghialothemain. Beacuse as much as i understand you are the oldest and most respected one in there so i wanted to hurt you
    For us, the attack would worth to most funny, respectful and friendly in your ally
    I promised and we did. I always keep my promises. I hope the battering ram case is closed now.

I knew you were Mr.cinghialothemain. Beacuse as much as i understand you are the oldest and most respected one in there so i wanted to hurt you
    For us, the attack would worth to most funny, respectful and friendly in your ally
    I promised and we did. I always keep my promises. I hope the battering ram case is closed now.
    That doesn't make any sense...

Logic..
    If you are looking for logic let me tell you.
    You dont have WW for us to attack, you dont have any valuable artefact. Only valuable thing you have is Mr.CinghialoTheMain and i choose him

Oldest Brex-IT Travian Player is possibile (but i'm not sure); funny and friendly BTP absolutely; respectful.. Well.. That's not true ; but mostly important, i'm not one of the strongest players of our ally.. Hit me was useless, but i admit he was brave attack me 'cause was obvious you attack me..

- - - Updated - - -

You dont have WW for us to attack, you dont have any valuable artefact. Only valuable thing you have is Mr.CinghialoTheMain and i choose him
    I'm honored about it, maybe my allies should respect me.more.. i'm the Brex-IT WW
    I'M BOARD.. WILD BOARD

Noobs We can discuss the matter. But it is not true today.

It is not true today. Unfortunately There is a terrorist attack

Lets get to noobs issue,
    Crushing a block defence after coming a distance of 18 hours and turning the target into ruin, is that your definition of noobs?
    You failed to defend an attack from 18 hours, I believe the thing you should do is stoping playing with words and congrating that.
    You should definetely change you deffence commander. To cover up your situation, using adjectives like Noobs only makes you look pathetic, do not underestimate others work.
    Stop challenging entire server and focus on your one village.

Lets get to noobs issue,
    Crushing a block defence after coming a distance of 18 hours and turning the target into ruin, is that your definition of noobs?
    You failed to defend an attack from 18 hours, I believe the thing you should do is stoping playing with words and congrating that.
    You should definetely change you deffence commander. To cover up your situation, using adjectives like Noobs only makes you look pathetic, do not underestimate others work.
    Stop challenging entire server and focus on your one village.
    I don't answer about the first part of your message cause i'm not interested in it, but last sentence is really funny.

We are not challenging the entire server, it's the entire server that feel so satisfied to send their troops agaist us.
    As you said before "You dont have WW for us to attack, you dont have any valuable artefact." , but you prefer to send your hammer on our villages.
    And take a look to the defence page in alleance ranking. It seems lot of people hate us.

Try to us your brain mate.