Thread: #AskTravian – Get your chance to know about your favorite game!

Community Manager UK/US CM mhudson's Avatar

Default #AskTravian – Get your chance to know about your favorite game!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	asktravian.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	388.7 KB 
ID:	6915

Welcome to the first iteration of #AskTravian. Do you have questions which you would like to ask directly to the Game Center? Then you came to the right place! Welcome to join direct dialogue between the Game Center and the community!

How it works:
    From today till 14.04.2017 you can post one question in this thread. Travian Team will gather all the questions worldwide and check out the most asked and/or most interesting ones. We promise we will read all your questions but we can’t promise we’ll answer them all. After that our tireless and inquisitive caravan driver Mark Atilius will go into an adventure at Travian’s HQ, kidnap the Product Director, lock him in the Treasure Room and force him to answer! If everything goes well Mark Atilius should be back to you with a nice video proof or written text of his adventure in just about 1 month!

Please, keep in mind, that you can ask questions about gameplay, art, game design, game history, tribes, new features – everything! However, we don’t have option to answer base knowledge questions (How I can train more troops?) or discuss bans/complaints about staff. For those questions please contact Customer Service.

We are looking forward to your questions!
    Your Travian Legends team
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

Warning - irritant!

Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member Purplejelly86's Avatar

Do any of you actually play Travian?

Quote Originally Posted by Purplejelly86 View Post
    Do any of you actually play Travian?
    Same question from me

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

Same question from me.
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| - All on ukx.
    Now playing on Maida in T-rex.

Which products, in order, make the most revenue and, therefore, deserve the most attention when it comes to development (not necessarily changes, just development)?
    UK5,1 Annoying Gaul/CDT, UK5,2 Colt Seavers/Geoffles, Au1,3 Stringfellow/AoW, Au4,2 Spirit/KGB, TKCom2 Stringfellow/xTools, UK3,8 Spirit/Resurge, UK1,10 Tauriel/Havoc
    #9 crop UK T3 WWK, first in clubbies
    Your game don't scare me, I got hit by this

Is the Travian team doing an AMA?

-What version of legends is your favourite?
    S1 - Chronos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4025038ccb4
    IRL - Leonardo DiCaprio

what version do you enjoy the mot? 3.6 or the T4?

Mr Fantastic

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member MLGJ's Avatar

How many pints of beer had the person who made the decision to change t3 to t4 drunk that day?

I'm guessing about 30
    This post was brought to you by "Mr Fantastic"

Yayyyyy made it on to setbacks ignore list, can give it but not take it
    Let me guess, some kind of funny joke?
    This message is hidden because MLGJ is on your ignore list.

Where is my apology from MLGJ, for his insult on the forums? - URSULA THE MINOR
    In your dreams Sunshine xx

Quote Originally Posted by MLGJ View Post
    How many pints of beer had the person who made the decision to change t3 to t4 drunk that day?

I'm guessing about 30

Same again My guess is 20 Beers and 3 bottles of Tequila though.
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

This is a question someone else asked in a Skype room but it has plagued my mind ever since.

Why do 3 settlers leave but the new village only has a population of 2? Wtf happens to the third guy?
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Mr Fantastic

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member MLGJ's Avatar

Have you seen the film Alive?
    This post was brought to you by "Mr Fantastic"

Yayyyyy made it on to setbacks ignore list, can give it but not take it
    Let me guess, some kind of funny joke?
    This message is hidden because MLGJ is on your ignore list.

Where is my apology from MLGJ, for his insult on the forums? - URSULA THE MINOR
    In your dreams Sunshine xx

Quote Originally Posted by notorious crunchie View Post
    This is a question someone else asked in a Skype room but it has plagued my mind ever since.

Why do 3 settlers leave but the new village only has a population of 2? Wtf happens to the third guy?
    Well you know, settling is hungry work, and you only sent 750 wheat for consumption that was off limits until the job was done. Take 3 people, make them work. Give them no food, and no witnesses. :x
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

Quote Originally Posted by MartinJames View Post
    Well you know, settling is hungry work, and you only sent 750 wheat for consumption that was off limits until the job was done. Take 3 people, make them work. Give them no food, and no witnesses. :x
    Especially considering 100% of the 750 crop is still left when the town is completed...
    UK5,1 Annoying Gaul/CDT, UK5,2 Colt Seavers/Geoffles, Au1,3 Stringfellow/AoW, Au4,2 Spirit/KGB, TKCom2 Stringfellow/xTools, UK3,8 Spirit/Resurge, UK1,10 Tauriel/Havoc
    #9 crop UK T3 WWK, first in clubbies
    Your game don't scare me, I got hit by this

And all the other resources, what did they build the bloody town hall out of?

And how did they build it in a split second when they move so slowly! Madness
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Quote Originally Posted by notorious crunchie View Post
    And all the other resources, what did they build the bloody town hall out of?

And how did they build it in a split second when they move so slowly! Madness
    Easy, you don't generally eat bones....

Community Manager UK/US CM mhudson's Avatar

Your questions have been submitted to the game center. Please remember they cant respond to all questions and will take the most popular questions from across travian to respond to.
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78