Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Server 6 News

Default Server 6 News

There seems to be a dearth of anyone on UK6 willing to post anything in the forum, so I will do my best to send out news of what's happening there as and when it seems appropriate.

In the news this week, one DoC player decided that the best way to kill off his armies was to smash them pointlessly on an account holding the Unique Rivals Confusion. Naturally, if you are going for an attack of this nature, make sure to send in your weaker army without the hero first.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4720817117a
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4720829da0b

The intention may have been to cause some damage, but since the attacker didn't bother with any fakes, we can only assume this is a suicide run, especially since he chose to put rams in his waves??? Notice the uber tight timing in these hits. The final attack came in a close 8 hours after the first two

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/472080d572e

In other news, the multihunter has had a busy morning as over 20 single village accounts got blocked on peoples farm lists in one fell swoop. Could there be more to come? There may be a few very angry farmers around this afternoon as raiding plummets across the server.

Finally, one of the main benefiters of flooded auctions show how you can use those cages to good effect if you have the money. 22 villages which all look like this ...

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4720787b7f2

If anyone doesn't believe me there are a number of other reports that all look the same...

This intrepid reporter even did a bit of maths and extrapolated that there are likely to be 30,000 animals in that account, including 1500 elephants, that's a likely cost of around 1000 for cages. Absolutely amazing!
    Last edited by Mercedes; 02 Apr 2017 at 05:03 PM.
    Once I was Mercy and before that I was Anonymous.
    It takes a very special kind of person to lose email addresses.
    For small mercies and mHudson, be grateful.

By amy chance was my brother the doc player hahahaha

No your brother is a better player than you ever were :p

That was a low blow lol

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

right in the nadgers

if it helps i can name several better than any i seen on uk

We got some good uns though

tbh as i remember it papa smurf was kinda like a fly, he was attracted to piles of dung (his alliances) and generally flew around in a bothersome manner, sometimes bothersome enough to be swatted, other times left as an irritating buzzing sound...

bzzz bzzz bzzzzz

the sound of the killer bee swarm

.. btw, that player decided to call himself "revered" well he is now

At least by papasmurf standards, having troops and not getting banned, two of the things hardest things for papasmurf. Or if he gets troops, not using them long enough for the rest of the killer bees to attack with him and use combinded sting to take down opponants..

http://travian.kirilloid.ru/warsim2....28,312,293,76U

all for nothing, 800k res per clear,

X 22 = 17.6 mill res

it'd be a different story if they were in same village, maybe 30 million + .. ofc depending on the clear, def together kills more than def spread

Its a shame you cant forward those caged animals, at least he wont be getting raided though
    Last edited by Trouble; 02 Apr 2017 at 05:40 PM.
    No-cringe signature.

Careful trouble i may have to get a noob to noob you and watch you delete haha

Will give you the ban comment i cant argue that hahaha

Newsflash

Its all go on UK6 as the main two contenders for endgame decide to team up to have a bash at the third alliance. Sitting brave and tight in the corner, surrounded on all sides, Falcons! are standing firm against the onslaught of timed attacks from the new joined up TLPDOC, or is that DOCTLP.
    Last edited by Mercedes; 02 Apr 2017 at 08:29 PM.

A meta emerges :o

There is still some dispute over what the new meta will be called. Some are saying it will be PoC, "Pandas of Chaos", whilst others are going for TLD, "The Lazy Demons". TLP leaders have been unavailable for comment, but one DoC leader was quoted as saying "I think I don't know really much". What is certain is that there has never been a meta of this magnitude since the old 3.6 days, and even then there was never a conglomerate that took up 2/3s of the main alliances on the server.

More on this story later ...

News Just in

DoC leaders confirm that their lazy game play, teaming up with their opponents, leads to a preference for the new meta name. TLP and DoC will be joining under the new name of "TLD- The Lazy Demons". "We are hoping for a natar win so we don't have to do much" says one DoC leader.

In other News Churchill decided that they would not be stranded on the beaches and somebody in TLP made an amazing defence call considering the number of fakes they had to sort through. Despite rumours of TLP's delight in pressuring players to spy for them, TLP leaders confirm it was just an amazingly lucky call. "We had no clue really," my TLP source told me "But thought that it was worth the risk putting all our defence in one village and hoping for the best". Lady Luck played in their favour and Falcons! will be putting out mourning for their brave, but dead, armies this morning as almost three play hammers went splat on TLP walls. Nice defending TLP!
    Last edited by Mercedes; 03 Apr 2017 at 07:53 AM.

I am Chaos, Leader of TLP.

First of all let me put to rest the rumors surrounding a few things.

1. Name of the Alliance - The lazy demons is the first time I have heard of it.

2. Fluke/lucky in CFD - No and let me strongly say NO it was not a mere lucky defense call, it was calculated and took some research to narrow down the reals, and at this instance it was narrowed down to 2 places where Falcons! would hit
    At any given time we defend minimum 4 targets. YES we have an amazing guy on our Team, whose hard work and dedication has made this all possible because he combs through every detail. Yes the Falcons did a decent job, but however they did slip up on more than one occasion.

3. TLP leaders unavailable for the comments - Well its just that no one has contacted me yet for anything whatsoever, However I am available for any comments (unless they do not jeopardize our alliance).

Reports Just In

Reports of last night's epic battles are here;
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/47246779ffa
    Clearly someone needs to learn to play the game properly if they don't know you can't take more than three artefacts! Facepalm moment?
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/47246435717
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/47246546c54
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/472466c0b9f
    As the casualties piled up, TLP were assessing the cost of the destruction. 4 Great Granaries and 4 Great Warehouses comes to a total of over 5 million resources. Let's hope they had home insurance!

We are still waiting for a final decision on the name of the new meta. Despite messages to all TLP leaders this morning, no new information was forthcoming and one just wanted to rehash an old grievance.

In an exclusive interview with Bum, the Falcons! slip ups come to light. "Er, well, yes, I mean best laid plans and everything, but sending out fakes in the dark on the toilet at 2am trying not to wake your family is bound to cause errors isn't it? I mean to be fair, I only sent one wave as a reinforcement and another set with 11 troops instead of 20 but you know these things happen. As for trying to pick up a fourth artefact, well, it was only a little one, I was sure I would have been able to squeeze it in somewhere"

So there you have it folks, reports and all the latest action including a final response from a TLP leader who so eloquently puts their merger plans "For me I actually dont know if we are just a nap or merge as what you are saying, but if we were like confed it would have helped me a lot"

Breaking News

After a day of intrepid reporting, it can now be revealed that members of TLP and DoC were not aware that they were taking part in joint offensives. Members of both alliances confirmed that they thought they were working individually and were shocked to discover that their leaders were secretly working in tandem.

"We had no idea we were included in anything more than just a NAP" one shocked DoC member said.
    "no, that's simply not true (Nervous laughter) is it?" said a member of TLP.
    Both sides were eager to produce MMs from their leaders evidencing that this was not the case. "We had nothing from our leaders". said Mr Smith of TLP. "I can't believe this is true. We want a fair fight, not a server wide meta."

Indisputable proof can been seen across the South as Falcons! batten down the hatches for the biggest onslaught in recent server history.

Indisputable proof of two major alliances working together whilst keeping their members in the dark. More on this story tomorrow!

Tessa may tearing the north as only she can hahaha

No one said anything the time you guys joined with SWG, SEG, LA and you yourself as Falcons... today when DOC did attacks with TLP for first time you starts crying even when they themselves have whole south quad with them... Looks likes the last words of a player going to die....

Sadly after a valiant attempt at storming the beach at Terrapin the brave men and women were repelled.

Their heroics will not be forgotten time to get the bugle call sounded.

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.

New In

As expected, the two pre-formed alliances on the server dished out a beating to the upstarts, Falcons!, who with a high proportion of new and inexperienced players were unable to mount a strong defence.

A couple of hammers hit a wall and Churchill waved goodbye to his army.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/47270917c82

In an embarrassingly large round of attacks, three artefacts were lost to TLD and a large quantity of defence.

Falcons! leader Bum had this to say "we did our best against a huge assault, but at the end of the day, it's two against one and you are never going to win against those odds. I guess it will be backs against the wall for the rest of the server for Falcons! but we won't go out without a fight. Once we are gone, TLD can skip and hold hands to their Natar beating win. At least Falcons can hold their heads up high, we didn't have to hold hands with another alliance when we went attacking."

A representative from the DoC leadership team had this to say "Yeah true no way we could of battled it out without someone getting. Ganged up on".

Meanwhile, a TLP leader commented "who told you we'll be simming the same ww? Don't quote me on this because this is not true or ever been said, but have u ever thought about it this way, maybe after clearing you, we can fight each other for a ww?"

So there you have it folks, a dark and dastardly plan to gang up on the newer and weaker alliance and clear them out first before (possibly) slugging out to the finish line in a two horse race. And some of us wonder why Travian is dying ...

All is fair in love and war

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous121 View Post
    No one said anything the time you guys joined with SWG, SEG, LA and you yourself as Falcons... today when DOC did attacks with TLP for first time you starts crying even when they themselves have whole south quad with them... Looks likes the last words of a player going to die....
    Yay, finally the forum starts to get some life, even if it is from people who feel they need to hide.

SEG look pretty much out there on their own still to me. They have an odd skirmish with us and we have one with them, but they aren't really a threat to us so we leave them alone pretty much. SWG we attacked for a while then agreed to take in some of their more active players, normal alliance quad clearing. Just because you failed to fully clear yours, doesn't mean that other alliances are as bad. LA were always part of Falcons, they just went off to have a little alone time for a while . Geography isn't the total overriding factor though, and the South always had much smaller player numbers than the North, hence the smaller numbers in the two South alliances, Falcons and SEG compared to the two North alliances, TLP and DoC and the need for Falcons to spread into the SE to gather enough players.

Here is a map of the Server, TLP and DoC in the North totalling 94 players (including the banned ones in TLP that they still seem to be hanging on to), Falcons in the SW with a bit of spread across to the SE totalling 46 players and SEG in the SE with 30. Unf are squeezing themselves onto your border as well as being spread across your quad but you don't seem to be concerned about doing anything about them so I presume you either don't see them as a threat or already have an unofficial confed with them. The spread of DoC into the NW is also noticeable, in fact TLP seem to be really hemmed in from all sides.

So when do I get to die then? Still waiting for a real attack on me .

Quote Originally Posted by Feneris View Post
    All is fair in love and war
    Nuremberg would beg to differ.

Are you feeling at all aggrieved that yours was the only real attack sent from the TLP half of the meta and it went splat, whilst all the DoC attacks sailed through? Funny that, isn't it . Made me lol anyway. Bet you are pooping yourselves now Falcons! aren't going to be around to fight DoC and even out the odds for you. TLP is by far the weakest alliance of the two so not surprising you are hanging on to that confed with them for all you are worth.

Exclusive

In tonights edition of UK6 News read exclusive interviews with TLP leaders as they explain the entire reason for their Meta with DoC was to settle a grievance with one ex player. One TLP leader explains how they fell out over another leader's propensity to brag about cheating and panties.

Read all about it here!
    Last edited by Mercedes; 06 Apr 2017 at 08:59 AM.

Falcons LOST UNI TRAINER by just 100 EC and 1 chief, any comments on that please?

This is I think I first time I ever looked someone losing that arti without even using 1k troops... or even 1 cata... and someone lost a village to enemy having ONLY 1 chief in run.. lol... I was actually laughing when one of my player told he chiefed uni trainer with only 100ec and one chief without having even single casualty there

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes View Post
    New In

As expected, the two pre-formed alliances on the server dished out a beating to the upstarts, Falcons!, who with a high proportion of new and inexperienced players were unable to mount a strong defence.

So there you have it folks, a dark and dastardly plan to gang up on the newer and weaker alliance and clear them out first before (possibly) slugging out to the finish line in a two horse race. And some of us wonder why Travian is dying ...

Kindly change the words "inexperienced players" to "inexperienced leader" thats what one Falcons guys said talking in interview with me,
    "I am a little bit upset with the lack of skill decisions my leaders are making, but not the lack of effort
    All I really wanted to let you know, is that I am impressed by your leadership skills and slowly regretting having chosen the wrong ally"

LEARN FROM MISTAKES ATLEAST :p

If you would have checked in real ever your guys had better hammers that side than others, and even more raids than in comparison to DOC or TLP.. kinda amusing how a leader checks her own ally as not experienced even when they raid best and make best hammers... it shows the the leadership of Falcons doesn't like taking blame of losing or getting bashed on themselves

- - - Updated - - -

And one more thing kindly stop annoying our guys with your silly messages which you send as PM to each guy, use that time for your ally instead, might help your case there..
    using dirty tricks like sending message and saying crap, like exposing your leader and such things work when its server start time not in mid please... oh and I'm counting 72 hrs of which you were saying you were deleting, just hope that wasn't one more of your tricks you use....
    pk1/3/4- storm striker, au5-winx, au4- storm striker, us2-jar jar binks, com6-bane, com2- Gaulic, au1-Thall,

Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes View Post

Nuremberg would beg to differ.

Are you feeling at all aggrieved that yours was the only real attack sent from the TLP half of the meta and it went splat, whilst all the DoC attacks sailed through? Funny that, isn't it . Made me lol anyway. Bet you are pooping yourselves now Falcons! aren't going to be around to fight DoC and even out the odds for you. TLP is by far the weakest alliance of the two so not surprising you are hanging on to that confed with them for all you are worth.

Exclusive

In tonights edition of UK6 News read exclusive interviews with TLP leaders as they explain the entire reason for their Meta with DoC was to settle a grievance with one ex player. One TLP leader explains how they fell out over another leader's propensity to brag about cheating and panties.

Read all about it here!
    Interesting no one has contacted me for comment

As for walling my burner cap hammer thats what i make them for to die only mistake there was someone (Amer) didn't wake up to send hammer as well as we knew def was there.
    As for DoC we didn't know what they were attacking and vice versa think your blowing it way out of proportion haha we are far to lazy to be that organised.
    Cheers Churchill

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast