Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Server 6 News

Epic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton Member commander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilexists View Post
    Haha dam you commie all these years later you still.correcting me lol
    I must at least attempt to keep you on the straight and narrow

Many have tried all have gave up :d

Quote Originally Posted by Feneris View Post
    Who is throwing around insults?
    Not you darling you're always a perfect gent
    Once I was Mercy and before that I was Anonymous.
    It takes a very special kind of person to lose email addresses.
    For small mercies and mHudson, be grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes View Post
    Not you darling you're always a perfect gent
    oh see now you gone and made me blush

first i was great at this game when there was still a challenge
    bro you WERE good but I'm still and will be you want me to check something 7yrs back for some achievement or so? haven't you done anything good in last 7 yrs?
    on my part I'm already raiding like 2.25x of rank second raider without using speed arti, have 4th off rank and second on def and simming as well.. for hammer count and all wait for right time and you wont have disappointment as well
    even if you check my previous hammer http://travian-reports.net/us/report/319579f8df8 then it would have been in top 6 roman hammers ever made on this uk server, but what record you have here till now?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilexists View Post
    Now youu see you can ask around you can do some research

ts20.travian.co.uk/position_details.php?x=-23&y=69

Can find me here as wheresmycaravan leader of p an alliance better than yours
    next time send a GT link, because no one has much time to search for you.. on GT it shows whole server is EFH ally so either you are part of server only as what it seems or no idea where you are.. but cant find any ign as yours so send link of gt to your profile next time

and as per your 7yr old ally NE I saw they had 7 WW so was there no one to use hammer on and so players just took WW to use offense on? maybe because there was just two different ally "HATE" and "M" with 40 players each who could have played against your 200 players?
    Last edited by storm striker; 13 May 2017 at 07:22 PM.
    pk1/3/4- storm striker, au5-winx, au4- storm striker, us2-jar jar binks, com6-bane, com2- Gaulic, au1-Thall,

Sunday morning and yet more players disappear into the ether. Player numbers are now so low that they would barely fill 3 wings.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-05-14 at 08.58.42.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	15.3 KB 
ID:	7000

One of the latest casualties, a former "DoC leader" and one of the largest players on the server clearly couldn't deal with the recent population drop his account suffered. I did wonder if he was finally having the balls to leave DoC and join his real alliance, TLP? But it seems not

Quote Originally Posted by storm striker View Post
    bro you WERE good but I'm still and will be
    Quote Originally Posted by storm striker View Post
    you want me to check something 7yrs back for some achievement or so? haven't you done anything good in last 7 yrs?
    on my part I'm already raiding like 2.25x of rank second raider without using speed arti, have 4th off rank and second on def and simming as well.. for hammer count and all wait for right time and you wont have disappointment as well
    You told me TLP don't have any offence . You lied to me!

To be fair being rank 1 raider with only 15 active players online at any one time isn't that hard. You are probably one of only half a dozen actually playing this server seriously now. You've also had exclusive use of the Unique AA for over a month now, so you should be turning out the best WWk on the server. I would have thought a serious endgame alliance would have passed that on now to another WWK to queue siege but maybe you don't have another WWk in TLP. Not to suggest you aren't a good player, you clearly are a very good player, though why you waste your time and money on UK6 is beyond me. I have a very good reason for doing so, I wonder what your motivation is?

Anyway, for your information, and as most people who have been around the block on UK servers for a while can tell you, papasmurf (aka thedevilexists) is a legend. Not necessarily just for his ability in game

/me waits for the personal insults to start again after daring to criticise TLP gameplay.
    Last edited by Mercedes; 14 May 2017 at 08:39 AM.

Epic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton Member commander's Avatar

Sunday morning and yet more players disappear into the ether. Player numbers are now so low that they would barely fill 3 wings.

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-05-14 at 08.58.42.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	15.3 KB 
ID:	7000
    It might be even worse. Gettertools has it as
    Players Today Yesterday
    Players: 254 255
    Active: 161 161

However I don't know when it updates and I'd be inclined to take the direct server stats over a third party.

Still, not good either way. I suspect the upcomoing Server 5 will be the same!

Quote Originally Posted by commander View Post
    It might be even worse. Gettertools has it as
    Players Today Yesterday
    Players: 254 255
    Active: 161 161

However I don't know when it updates and I'd be inclined to take the direct server stats over a third party.

Still, not good either way. I suspect the upcomoing Server 5 will be the same!
    GetterTools is always around 24 hours behind on serverstats

So activity has increased

You told me TLP don't have any offence . You lied to me!
    I said we are low on hammers but not like we dont have even a few, my words were- "we have very less hammers" you can check that even now, on 1st of may

To be fair being rank 1 raider with only 15 active players online at any one time isn't that hard. You are probably one of only half a dozen actually playing this server seriously now. You've also had exclusive use of the Unique AA for over a month now, so you should be turning out the best WWk on the server. I would have thought a serious endgame alliance would have passed that on now to another WWK to queue siege but maybe you don't have another WWk in TLP. Not to suggest you aren't a good player, you clearly are a very good player, though why you waste your time and money on UK6 is beyond me. I have a very good reason for doing so, I wonder what your motivation is?
    for this I would say its weird to raid more than 2.5x of rank 2 really, only until time of tk7 doing raids, it was fun in competition
    and its not my money I'm wasting here, just my time... but I'm playing here mainly just because other guys in team haven't started any new server and I'm used to playing with many of these guys..
    and why I still have AA not being rotated, for that you need to wait till endgame or maybe we dont have much wwk as you said...
    Last edited by storm striker; 14 May 2017 at 01:38 PM.
    pk1/3/4- storm striker, au5-winx, au4- storm striker, us2-jar jar binks, com6-bane, com2- Gaulic, au1-Thall,

Why do you people even bother to talk $hit about the server... If you don't like it, it's activity and the situation right now, why would you waste your time... Nothing better than coming home after a long day, logging into travi, seeing your alli is winning and chatting a little bit in the skype group chat... No need to take $hit on our seeing of "fun", so if u like playing an active server, give up on this one already, and go play some popular one... Had my serious fun on the popular servers where you need to be active Now im just chilling with my online mates, nothing else

Finally Peter Shaw gets up the courage to chief a spawn village in the middle of his territory and it's all set up ready for him

~bum speaks~
    Accept it Mercedes( not my Car ) that we all love you. I would love to know the reason behind, your choosing that IGN.

I am really thankful to you for readying that bum Village with lvl 1 and lvl 2 Crannies, not to mention the pains you undertook in beautifying it, with those 5 lovely Trappers. I won't destroy them.

As far as territory is concerned, I believe it to be 7*7 of my Cap and Spawn only. So according to me, that Village wasn't in my territory.

Anyway, thanks once again for readying that Village, I am afraid what buildings i might have found there , in-case you hadn't readied it.In any case , if in future you ever need free CPs , just send me a simple IGM, I am a little bad at reading the signs , like in the above Spawn.

Yours and Always obliging for freeing up CPs
    Rob currently on Peter Shaw

New Poster

wow you have so many gold, wish I could spend my money on a online games. Why would you built all this buildings if you know it will be chiefed. Maybe you really are a girl, I would rather just destroy it myself, well woman logic canīt blame you
    Last edited by MOD Keiji; 22 May 2017 at 07:42 AM. Reason: 2.2.E

It's 180 fields away from the rest of my villages. Much easier to wait for some sap to chief it than send cats on 40 hour round trips to destroy it. I wanted to make it pretty for the new owner

And yes, I really am a girl. Why is that such an issue for you?

My posts aren't getting public here .

Why ain't my posts getting public here?

New Poster

You never know who is behind a pretty girl, I had bad experinces on skype .

It's 180 fields away from the rest of my villages. Much easier to wait for some sap to chief it than send cats on 40 hour round trips to destroy it. I wanted to make it pretty for the new owner

haha i do this on finals servers when getting chiefed just to mess with people

Quote Originally Posted by Rozenfield View Post
    You never know who is behind a pretty girl, I had bad experinces on skype .
    Never trust who you meet online - and be careful who you Skype! I've had some bad experiences with Skype and other players before so can sympathise.

Down another 12 players in the last week.

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-05-21 at 06.56.20.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	7005

At this rate we will have completely run out of players in 14 weeks.
    Last edited by Mercedes; 21 May 2017 at 05:57 AM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast