Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tons of new features are coming Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilexists View Post
    make phone access better lol
    If you have an iPhone, you can try the app Travile, you can read about it here: https://travileapp.com/

I personally find it really useful and I wouldn't be able to play Travian without that app

Na i gave up on apple years ago there over priced and never seen any diffrence in operating systems to android really am a htc fan boy lol

That does look dam handy though

Quote Originally Posted by LemonD View Post
    If you have an iPhone, you can try the app Travile, you can read about it here: https://travileapp.com/

I personally find it really useful and I wouldn't be able to play Travian without that app
    I read somewhere that all apps and the likes are against the rules, because they are regarded as unconventional browsers? And apparently they are also making money off of it, which I'm pretty sure TG is not happy with.

Anything that access the game itself is illigal i belive is classed as a bot if it can access the travian mainframe so to speak

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

Quote Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
    I read somewhere that all apps and the likes are against the rules, because they are regarded as unconventional browsers? And apparently they are also making money off of it, which I'm pretty sure TG is not happy with.
    Correct. Question is if they consider it a browser or a program of other sorts that give you plus-advantages for free, or any other improvement.

I'm not using that until an admin tells me "it's ok to use product x"....

(Trav in iphone works ok imo).
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| - All on ukx.
    Now playing on Maida in T-rex.

Quote Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
    Travile has been accepted by TG, they even posted it on their blog awhile ago... http://blog.travian.com/2015/07/the-travile-app/

I mainly use it to send raids, and do everything else in browser on my phone.

More info about the app here: http://forum.travian.co.uk/showthread.php?t=79173
    Last edited by LemonD; 02 Apr 2017 at 08:17 PM.

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Might give it a try (guess it's free right?)
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| - All on ukx.
    Now playing on Maida in T-rex.

Quote Originally Posted by Andi View Post
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Might give it a try (guess it's free right?)
    Ehm...I think everyone gets a 48hours trial, so you should definitely check it out

Quote Originally Posted by LemonD View Post
    And not to mention that you only have a 48 hrs trial and then you have to purchase the app, for like $4
    Found an old comment of mine, in the thread linked earlier.
    Last edited by LemonD; 02 Apr 2017 at 08:23 PM.

So which one is fake? Because if it's the 5-tribe special server then I'm actually quite disappointed.

The alliance bonus going into standard servers is the fake one, they're not in uk3 which started today
    tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

According to the sidebar it's the first one that will be released. In other words the one that everyone said they didn't want is the one we are getting first :d

where is the poll? I need to vote now ...
    Once I was Mercy and before that I was Anonymous.
    It takes a very special kind of person to lose email addresses.
    For small mercies and mHudson, be grateful.

Community Manager UK/US CM mhudson's Avatar

From the |Game Center|

Dear players!

Thank you for all the feedback, both negative and positive. We appreciate the fact that you are really interested in the new announced features and we’re sorry for not revealing a joke right now, but we promise – in the end you won’t be disappointed. We can’t go into details, but pretty soon we’ll announce more facts which we hope will be welcomed by all the Travian community.
    What is really important to us is your feedback on every single one of those upcoming plans. Because we want to highlight – it’s actually in YOUR power to define, which one out of the 7 posts will stay as a joke, and which will come true. And this was the main idea behind that post.

Your Travian: Legends team
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

Community Manager UK/US CM mhudson's Avatar

From the |Game Center|

Dear players!

Thank you for all the feedback, both negative and positive. We appreciate the fact that you are really interested in the new announced features and were sorry for not revealing a joke right now, but we promise in the end you wont be disappointed. We cant go into details, but pretty soon well announce more facts which we hope will be welcomed by all the Travian community.
    What is really important to us is your feedback on every single one of those upcoming plans. Because we want to highlight its actually in YOUR power to define, which one out of the 7 posts will stay as a joke, and which will come true. And this was the main idea behind that post.

Your Travian: Legends team
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12