Thread: Oldskool stuff we want back

Default Oldskool stuff we want back

I would like to see the return of hero names ....i misss kungfu cantona my hero from t3.6 days

also i see we now have an option for extending bp but no option for cancelling bp like the old days if you attacked someone it would remind you that if you did you would lose your bp
    everything is to help the noob so please can we have an option

let me know what everyone thinks and anything they miss about t3
    The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

I'm telling you this guy is protected from up on high by the Prince of Darkness
    they always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze

Mr Fantastic

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member MLGJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser soze View Post
    I would like to see the return of hero names ....i misss kungfu cantona my hero from t3.6 days

also i see we now have an option for extending bp but no option for cancelling bp like the old days if you attacked someone it would remind you that if you did you would lose your bp
    everything is to help the noob so please can we have an option

let me know what everyone thinks and anything they miss about t3
    1 word, everything!

What did I like about t4 and subsequent iterations, very little.
    This post was brought to you by "Mr Fantastic"

Yayyyyy made it on to setbacks ignore list, can give it but not take it
    Let me guess, some kind of funny joke?
    This message is hidden because MLGJ is on your ignore list.

Where is my apology from MLGJ, for his insult on the forums? - URSULA THE MINOR
    In your dreams Sunshine xx

^^

What he said.

Can we just have 3.6 back please?
    Once I was Mercy and before that I was Anonymous.
    It takes a very special kind of person to lose email addresses.
    For small mercies and mHudson, be grateful.

Lets get on change.org and start a bring back 3.5 pertition lol

Bring back unique haste with x3 move speed . I wouldn't like bringing back returning troops instatly and those attack and defense bonuses.

Wait what where is unique haste! Dont tell me that i just getting over this transfer troops for gold money grab!

Someone just reminded me about when you chose a troop to become your hero lol
    i understand we had to move with the times to attract new players but alot of good stuff has been lost and even tho the new post seems to be an april fools joke maybe a couple of new tribes WOULD be good
    the old trav you could either buy gold gold gold or work hard and it would achieve the same results but seems now you can buy your way out of alot of things and even use vaction mode lol which maybe i understand on a snail server but not on speed
    The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

I'm telling you this guy is protected from up on high by the Prince of Darkness
    they always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze

Can only raid 20% in 24 hours now what beight spark at hq come up with that idea i bet when they where a kid they used to have the bully nick there dinner money of all the dumb things i have come across in travian this has to be the mother load this is a war game
    Last edited by MOD Elisa; 07 Apr 2017 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilexists View Post
    Can only raid 20% in 24 hours now what beight spark at hq come up with that idea i bet when they where a kid they used to have the bully nick there dinner money of all the dumb things i have come across in travian this has to be the mother load this is a war game
    I assume you're playing one of the special servers - different limits are in place from standard servers, partly due to the huge amount of resources generated by fully-tiled spawn villages.

Hero names would be nice to bring back.

Now only WW holders get to do the change name for giggles thing.

Hours spent trying to form sentences on the hero leader boards between raids
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE