Thread: Option to hide troops in barracks once researched

The Troublesome One Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Tombo457's Avatar

Default Option to hide troops in barracks once researched

Hi all,

A simple idea that I don't believe hasn't been suggested before, and one I'm sure I've thought of suggesting before also.

The idea is for the option to be able to hide a troop that you have researched in the respective building you'd produce it in. For example a Roman off player will have the Legionnaire, it's base troop unlocked by default but as an off player you are likely to only ever be interested in building Imperian, so the option to hide this would nullify any chance of the infuriating problem everyone has had of been half asleep and building the wrong troop type. Similar situation with Roman horses, you may want to whilst playing roman off start out by building some EI to enable you to raid, but then switch to EC for the extra attack power once you have a sufficient raiding income. Such a feature would also reduce the reliable on scrolling down when browsing on small tablets/smartphones.

I envisage the best way to implement such a feature would be some sort of + and - around the name of the troop type to expand and hide each troop type, but welcome suggestions on implementation of such a feature

Thanks.
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

Community Manager UK/US CM mhudson's Avatar

Feedback passed to HQ in weekly report
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

I'd vote for this.

Me too.
    Once I was Mercy and before that I was Anonymous.
    It takes a very special kind of person to lose email addresses.
    For small mercies and mHudson, be grateful.

Me three!

Did this one manage to get added to a sprint?

If not can we push it again please?

They could always charge 2 gold to unresearch troops or something llike that.

i don't believe it would affect gameplay much but i've just put on another 500 clubs to build in a tueton defence village

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sam-AJRT200610210723e.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	7004

A little bit gutted that a thread was already here with it, i was walking through the rain working on my speech
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Community Manager UK/US CM mhudson's Avatar

I have requested an update and HQ's response is "We've got that request quite regularly now, so It has been added it to our "Want to have"-list. Thanks for the input!"

So its something thats on the long term board for possible new features. Doesn't mean we will see it but its on the board at least
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

The Troublesome One Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Tombo457's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by notorious crunchie View Post

A little bit gutted that a thread was already here with it, i was walking through the rain working on my speech

Thanks to HQ for the response...
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png