Thread: Improve advertising revenue

Default Improve advertising revenue

It strikes me one simple way for Travian to improve its advertising revenue is to drop the "Uprgrade 25% faster" button and replace it with an "Upgrade 10% cheaper" button. I really couldn't give two hoots about a 25% speed increase. If I want a building faster I'll burn my gold, but saving 10% on the resources, especially on larger buildings, would easily have me clicking and would appeal to gold and non-gold users alike.

Community Manager UK/US CM mhudson's Avatar

I will pass that suggestion to HQ marketing
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

I have to agree with you, 25% faster upgrades was a good idea, but gold is still available, so I and any other gold users will just use that, 10% cheaper (or however much) sounds like a much better idea.

10% is kinda a lot of ressources if you can spend them daily for 10 things. That means in capital you have every 10th wheat field for free... I don't think this changes are good for travian, it all started with 25% faster buildings, now continue with cheaper building, what's next train troops faster with watching ads?

Yeah i agree, much more people will watch adds, but on what cost you must think aswell, nobody likes game, where you need to watch adds, to be competitive with others.

Best regards

10% was just a finger in the air and you're right, it would probably be a bit high. Still, Travian need to pay the bills to keep the lights on and if this raises even a few quid more for that then I don't think it's too bad a thing.

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

i would like to watch adds to que up raids to be sent during the night

and also i would like to watch adds to que attacks to be sent on certain second

this is nice features i think

i never use the 25% build speed thingy
    but thats because i am noob player, and watching 18 adverts a day would be .. hehe too much time wasted

i think there should be a better way to rig the system so that travian thinks we watch the adds but we dont.. for now if i bother with it i just put mute and alt tab

also i would like to watch some advert for travian game, clash of clans is some b.s game that is for children

but they have more adverts..

cmon travian, kick clash of clans in the butt.

also i would like a travian game that can make its own embeded links work

i mean cmon, the features that area breaking now are just basic... i want to be able to put the troops into my messages.. and the symbols. this feature is broken now.

FIX IT

please.

thanks

also i like kistelek idea, but jure is right, should work on maybe low level buildings
    for instance hwne building new village
    first levels 50% cheaper and 50% build speed for building with level that is under 5
    And not in beginger protection

for faster building of new cities..

regards

T
    No-cringe signature.