Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alternative hero items

I would like to equip my hero with a mobile phone .... so when he has gone off in the wrong direction or there is an ambush waiting for him, you can call him back. Any attacks sent with the hero holding the phone ... the red cross always stays so you can recall it right up until it arrives.
    Actually given what all the items are like in this game, it would probably have to be an old ear trumpet so he can hear you shouting ... COME BACK !!

Last edited by Tiny Clanger; 26 Mar 2017 at 07:53 PM.

Toolbox, increases building speed (small 10%, medium 15%, large 20% or something) on buildings (not resource fields) at the village wheres hero at. Left hand item.

The Awesome Plug of Power*

This item is a double edged sword.

On any given day (50% chance of either occurring) it will:

a) Give a 50% off/def bonus to all village troops. These troops are both inspired and terrified by her incandescent rage.
    b) Prevent the hero from leaving the village due to pain.

Once equipped the powers of this plug last for one week.

*Though it may be inserted by any hero its powers only work on those of the female gender.

Default Hero backpack

Little backpack for hero.. If it's on you can place 2 items in a backpack and when hero is on way to somewhere or away from home, you can still switch between these items: swords, helmets, shields etc.. Example if hero is away as reinforcement I can still put on Mercenary helmet and train troops faster with that. But hero should be 5% slower (because of weight) when backpack is on.

Little backpack for hero.. If it's on you can place 2 items in a backpack and when hero is on way to somewhere or away from home, you can still switch between these items: swords, helmets, shields etc.. Example if hero is away as reinforcement I can still put on Mercenary helmet and train troops faster with that. But hero should be 5% slower (because of weight) when backpack is on.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	4.5 KB 
ID:	6882

Helmet of Trump
    Your wall has infinite health when defending against rams that are pushed by Mexicans..

nikilo uk6

[IMG]Biscuite.jpg[/IMG]

Increase Hero's stats by 25% for 24 hours. No more than 1 may be consumed in 24 hours

Default bread cutting knife

The bread cutting knife's design reduces waist when slicing bread to distribute it to your army. It's design prevents crumb waist which increases your wheat production by 5%. A vast improvement to hacking at the bread with a sword or other combat blade as we've had to do until this marvelous invention came about.

A simply coffee

Or :

the "elixir of death"

"With the coffee the hero increase his production/hours of resources by 100% for 3 hours and lose 40 health points."

The hero can't die so we have to use unguents to refull his life.
    the coffe is not extendible like a bonus production applicable with golds;
    so we can use it only if hero's health in more than 40 point.
    the introduction of this item can help the unguents's seller .. that could help some server there is no trade of silver .

Last edited by Thorinder; 25 Mar 2017 at 10:57 AM. Reason: i was editing the url of the image becouse we can't see it

Name:	Cartoon.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	4.0 KB 
ID:	6883
    A pile of poo found in adventure. Reset hero statistics, should be limited number on server to initial Ie 1000 player registered, 100 piles of poo scattered in adventures, once a hero has passed level 20 he could have the of chance of finding a piece of poo on his travels. Item Must be used, Because while stored in Hero attributes page. all troops are slowed 1.5x because they have poo on their feet.

This also makes server more competitive because top 20 page in stats are double the highest level in the next page

Default Phone

Phone - only adventures, cant sell/buy.

Make deff calls etc. But only works with Plus on.
    adds...
    No servis,wrong number

multiply adds and make game fun, only limited edision, Travian Phone, call back all villages troops.

ukx - Lord Geoloog

Name:	IMG_8825.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	58.7 KB 
ID:	6890
    Coffee mug: use to make hero run 20% faster on his next trip (alone). Reduced by 4% for each consecutive use within 16 hours, until it reaches 0% effect and hero crashes instead.

Community Manager UK/US CM mhudson's Avatar

There were some excellent entrys to the competition with some weird and wonderful items sugested.

And the winners are......

In First Place is Scoot132 winning 250 gold

Quote Originally Posted by scoot132 View Post
    A dog to increase fighting strength....

Here's me with my dog:-

Attachment 6877

but I was thinking of something more like this! :-

Attachment 6878

The dog would have HP and XP just like the hero and we all know a dog is a (hu)mans best friend

I suppose we could have big cats as well for those misguided cat lovers out there.

In Second Place Cretin winning 150 gold

Quote Originally Posted by Cretin View Post
    Nature Bioweapon Series
    From some things I found lying around the place...

This series of left-hand items provides a bonus when attacking Nature. These can help the player when clearing an oasis to the tune of +10, 15 and 20%.

Tier 1: Vial of Acid + 10%

By throwing some acid into the oasis, your hero can improve the effectiveness of your troops when attacking Nature by 10%. The corrosive nature of the acid can blind animals, destroy vegetation and is deemed "harmful to terrestrial vertebrates".

Tier 2: Persistent Organic Pollutant + 15%

By throwing some of this substance into the oasis, your hero can improve the effectiveness by 15%! This substance is not only toxic, but also flammable, corrosive and has long-lasting effects on the environment - those snakes are going to just run away from you now!

Tier 3: Toxic Waste Dump + 20%

This is for those toughest oases - elephants, crocodiles and tigers (you know the ones). Take a barrel of this stuff along with your troops and just POUR it into the water. Then your troops can just come along and mop up afterwards!!!

And in Third Place Rossocapelli winning 100 gold

Quote Originally Posted by Rossocapelli View Post

Toolbox, increases building speed (small 10%, medium 15%, large 20% or something) on buildings (not resource fields) at the village wheres hero at. Left hand item.
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12