Thread: NPC when last level of building queued for master builder not available

Default NPC when last level of building queued for master builder not available

Your last update broke NPC when last level of a building is queued for master builder. Please undo the change.

Community Manager UK/US CM mhudson's Avatar

Thanks for reporting. I have raised in in my report.

Can you provide screenshots as evidence. Its much easier to explain to HQ if we have more details

Travian.co.uk Forum Admin & Multihunter
    128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

Quote Originally Posted by Kistelek View Post
    Your last update broke NPC when last level of a building is queued for master builder. Please undo the change.
    I had an issue with the building queue (the incidents I can remember were with the last level of a building too) not following through on the order but I don't think it effected my NPC. Hasn't happened since I reported it, though I haven't used master builder much since then, either.

Is it to do with the master builder itself or the NPC?
    "Itís only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

Say you're a gaul, with trav plus and too much gold to spend and res to spare and it's bed time. You start off an L17 and L18 building in the queue and put L19 and L20 in the master builder queue. Then you realise you've got enough res for teh L19 build but not in the right order so you click on the building to NPC it and it's not an option. Or, you used to be able to use the grey'd out NPC button to re-apportion resources even when there weren't enough to start a build, to avoid spillage overnight for example. If the highest level of the building is in the master builder queue this is not an option.

Chris, how should I send you screen shots?

- - - Updated - - -

I've sent you a PM with screenshots

Community Manager UK/US CM mhudson's Avatar

Thanks Kistelek I have sent the details to HQ in my report. If we get any information back I will update this thread

Travian.co.uk Forum Admin & Multihunter
    128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

Say you're a gaul, with trav plus and too much gold to spend and res to spare and it's bed time. You start off an L17 and L18 building in the queue and put L19 and L20 in the master builder queue. Then you realise you've got enough res for teh L19 build but not in the right order so you click on the building to NPC it and it's not an option. Or, you used to be able to use the grey'd out NPC button to re-apportion resources even when there weren't enough to start a build, to avoid spillage overnight for example. If the highest level of the building is in the master builder queue this is not an option.
    Ah okay - I see what you're saying. Not quite the same issue as what I was having, but as a temporary work around it might be worth doing your NPC stuff before queueing any levels.
    "Itís only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

It does benefit me to do that as it saves a bit of gold but it's most annoying when I want to send mercs off before I go to bed with the required res for the next level and I have to pull it off the queue to see what's needed then put it back on the queue. Nothing about it is a show stopper but it's incredibly annoying.