Thread: Calling any old skool players from ukx are there any left let us know

Default Calling any old skool players from ukx are there any left let us know

I remember the days when ukx had 9k plus players before tablets and smartphones are there any players from them days left so we can catch up with tales of old the days when nizdam and promicin and frozen uv 30dom and leg
    let us know your still around anyone
    The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

I'm telling you this guy is protected from up on high by the Prince of Darkness
    they always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze

Angelic

Guess I'll leave a post so your not hanging as technically I was around then but I never really worked the game out until ukx round 8 which is after those alliances finished.

Round 4 was my first time on travian and I remember I ran 3 accounts, all of which were different tribes, all found in different quads. They were also all farmed by leg. At the time I was at boarding school, the internet blocked travian and I logged on about once a week.

Round 7 was where I played the game more regularly. Registering late no alliance would have me but I eventually got on a team of players who had the patience for newbies. In the end I started conquering, raiding and had my first taste of leadership. Although in the SW I remember having to defend off 30Dom recreational catapults that came from the SE.

Round 8 I carried on in a leadership role and ended up settling way out in the boonies in an alliance stronghold. UV were about but it was a bit of a non event.

Round 10 was non of those names but I believe there were a fair few of the players in GTL. This was my first taste of the power of spies. Only they were used against my alliance. Eventually I created a new one.
    Last edited by wgn; 19 Mar 2017 at 09:48 PM.
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

Alot of old leg players mowgli whome i dualled with in pwnstars which was alot of old leg players a few formed simcity but gtl was i think what remained from pwnstars and an alliance called friends was formed also what remained of uv combined with simcity then there was qcb and then hos with nick spartan and corin and them guys stuck together a good few aervers too proving teamwork is much better than mass recruitment there was talk of a 30 dom return at once point but nothing ever came of it
    i have a good few rl friends i have met thru the game over the years
    can i ask what alliances you have been in or ign
    The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

they always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze

Angelic

My in-game names are all below in my signature with the getter tools links.

Round 4, 7, 8 and 10 I went by the name wgn and would be classed as a low activity beginner. The alliance was very much cannon fodder and supported B-SWC. It was run by 00Bev00 and Laurent76.

Round 11 I played very closely with the alliance P.A run by P on the Andromeda account. Shortly before artefacts we actually moved over to play the game solo (in name), maintaining strong links with P.A but also the account Warlords who were equally playing solo. There is a lot to brag about in this round so I'll stop before I get too full of myself.

Round 12, 13 & 14 were all played in Andromeda's alliance. Round 12 as a defender/attacker, round 13 as her duel and round 14 saw a team of 9 of us run 2 accounts as a off & def account. It was a very confusing round as all players in both accounts were in a single 'duel' room and both accounts were essentially played as 1 (through the sitter function). I still don't know who actually belonged to my account and who was a sitter. It was a very fun way to play the round.

How about you? Your forum account is new but I'm sure I remember seeing your name about previously.
    Last edited by wgn; 20 Mar 2017 at 06:07 PM.
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

couldnt remember what email old account went to so had to start a new one i remember mitz and old leg player was leading swa swiggles with his brother and they fought 1 player a multi accounter called nizdam 6 top accounts versus 1 player i think he had 3 armies worthy of single accounts and i was a great war wars of old filfungi tullia corin cherrypip great players great times great wars

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

Think 30DOM returned a few servers ago. Got a bit smashed Still a few from leg, uv, gtl and dom still playing isn't there....
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| - All on ukx.
    Now playing on Maida in T-rex.

Theres a few left about andi but on our side already even frozen/frozig uv was floating about last year i also hear of promicin on the sa speed now it seems like its the last stand and all the old ukx players defend against teams from other servers even promicin had bother with that when kino won with the drunk cherry ww

Keyser Soze, we meet again...

You chiefed two of my villages on UKx Round 8 ahaha