Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumor Mill Round 24

Quote Originally Posted by MazzaPazza-G View Post
    you think that it's the second best capital of the server...but you changed capital after some hours , so yesterday no wheat field lvl 11 )
    If someone made fields to level 11 before 100% oasis, they are inefficient. I doubt anyone in brexit has more.

Quote Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
    If someone made fields to level 11 before 100% oasis, they are inefficient. I doubt anyone in brexit has more.
    i don't think so. A lot of ppl has lvl 11 fields.

Quote Originally Posted by Black- View Post
    i don't think so. A lot of ppl has lvl 11 fields.
    No one is going to tell you what to think, but it's hard to disagree with solid calculations.

Quote Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
    No one is going to tell you what to think, but it's hard to disagree with solid calculations.
    change calculator
    Alliance : Brex-IT
    Account's name : Diletta Leotta

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FNUG View Post
    There is a high lack of optimal croppers around center and 50-80 fields out, especially if you are just a small team, kinda makes it a little awkward. ^^
    but hey... 2500 players so far, they are almost spawning at 100 <3
    grey zone?
    No-cringe signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    grey zone?
    grey zone? the grey zone is for top players, they seem like clowns of the game

grey zone?
    Lotta things to consider, when starting with other teammates. grey zone is not one of them at least not for us you playing this time, or playing around on slows?

I seems that +/- is the hottest area, Everyone left the region to Brexit. I may understand others but why GTB run away? Why did they fear of fighting with Brexit. Much praised GTB left the region and established relatively far, where is the warrior spirit of GTB? Whether it is lack of caurage or lack of strategy? Running out of combat zone isnt exaclty a war strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by TurkC View Post
    I seems that +/- is the hottest area, Everyone left the region to Brexit. I may understand others but why GTB run away? Why did they fear of fighting with Brexit. Much praised GTB left the region and established relatively far, where is the warrior spirit of GTB? Whether it is lack of caurage or lack of strategy? Running out of combat zone isnt exaclty a war strategy.
    Who says you cant fight from their position? They did well, kept the alliance together in a stronghold. Im sure they will be happy to fight with us, only two teams on the server that play without cheating
    Last edited by NeoRec; 17 Mar 2017 at 09:38 PM.
    Ukx 24 ReDCaRD - BREX-IT
    Ukx 23 Fish&Chips - BREX-IT

I feel that there is only one here who got no sence or knowledge of strategy mate and i am sad to tell you that it is you

Quote Originally Posted by Rome View Post
    I feel that there is only one here who got no sence or knowledge of strategy mate and i am sad to tell you that it is you
    Nevermind a guy that lost all buildingplans and deleted with the WW on the account
    Ukx 24 ReDCaRD - BREX-IT
    Ukx 23 Fish&Chips - BREX-IT

You can lose plan, you can steal plan, Wow can be destroyed, players can be destroyed, accounts can get banned, these are all in game, i am not the first one who lives that and i wont be the last one

Last server we have been found incapable and being criticized all the time. If GTB was here it would be better, if GTB was here the server would be more quality and such.

You couldnt stop praice GTB and this server they runaway from the battle field.

Now as being criticized people, our right to asking that.
    If i knew that will happen, i would come with war crew and i would fight

Rome
    i missed you

You can lose plan, you can steal plan, Wow can be destroyed, players can be destroyed, accounts can get banned, these are all in game, i am not the first one who lives that and i wont be the last one

Last server we have been found incapable and being criticized all the time. If GTB was here it would be better, if GTB was here the server would be more quality and such.

Rome
    i missed you

lel

Last round you were criticized by Brex-it and we never compared you to GTB

Waiting for the tsunami

Rome
    i missed you

GTB havent run from any battlefields - We have created our own with better crops and oasis opportunities than center could offer - I would say GTB got the better trade.

I miss you too TurkC!

where are you, my friend?

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FNUG View Post
    Lotta things to consider, when starting with other teammates. grey zone is not one of them at least not for us you playing this time, or playing around on slows?
    for elite team

grey zone is the way to go, but you have to be; strong enough to face all foes, if you chose that path and strong enough to sarfice 24 hours of build time (or 8 in speed case i guess) and still be strong enough to rebuild, and you have to play properly.. Like 1st priority in game is raiding troops and heavy production in capital, its not v3. so losing your cp from your cap isnt that big of a deal. in exchange for much closer distances between your capitals.

So tbh there is no counter agrument to this, if you think you are the strongest team, take the grey. Because that way you can raid and attack in every direction, and your gauranteed to have a high density of strong croppers close by to one another, due to the oasis mechanic of the grey zone. Sure maybe every one gangs up on you, but if you think your the best, that's what you want to happen any way.

generally i dont play speed servers, because it requires getting up in the middle of the night, every night, just to spend your resources.. since if u play properly the numbers just gets out of controll to fast, gold useage is crazy if you want to keep up with it. I cant play my normal accounts builds, because the amount of time it takes to play speed properly vs the amount of time it takes to play a normal properly, is actually more than 3x as much I think.

So bassically, no.. speed server would kill me and I dont get hyped up for dualing etc any more and finding some one to cover my night, tending to just go solo now a days or play with old duals

rather just relax play slow server and not have to deal with this :
    http://travian.kirilloid.ru/distance...oots=99&left=0
    100 sq in 1 hour.. o.0

even without the haste, its 2 hours, that means your strike time with ghost armies from centre to 100 sq around
    is fast enough to be undetected by me, at many time so yeah.. I dont like speed its for nutters

I feel like if I tried to play it it'd end in embaresment again for me. Last time I played this server, I ended as GTBs best farm after getting annoyed at my granary maxing every 4 hours and the amount of gold I had to spend.
    If I played again I think I could only manage an early game and catapult a few guys, I was gona come after squirells but I decided correctly that I didnt have the time for it. And now when I think of playing, I think that the enemy is to advanced for me to cause them any damage
    No-cringe signature.

I agree with all mostly, but still logical for us to go here. i can't say there is anything specificly benificial about grey, sure raiding is closer, but have patience and raid the map, and you still get the inc. as you said from the boonies, 3x is for loonies when it comes to distances. And i don't think we have said anything else but being here to chill and have fun.
    We would have loved you here <3 friend or frienemi.... but we still have you here in soul

When you got enough troops place on the map doesnt matter

even without the haste, its 2 hours, that means your strike time with ghost armies from centre to 100 sq around
    is fast enough to be undetected by me, at many time so yeah.. I dont like speed its for nutters
    Fairly sure that even GTB can confirm that getting hammers ghosted happens to even the "best"

Quote Originally Posted by MazzaPazza-G View Post
    where are you, my friend?
    in your dreams. and you ? i want to play

45. days plan

Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast