Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumor Mill Round 24

Quote Originally Posted by Rome View Post
    That is strange but i can assure you it got nothing to do with me
    Wait...what? o.o

The Troublesome One Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Tombo457's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rome View Post
    Actually GTB (or at least Rocket) is prebaring for war against Empire as they spike farms like there is no tomorrow
    How would RR know? All they do is friendly farm I thought?
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

So now you blaming RR for unfair farming?
    Wouldn't it be easier if you just said everyone who farms better than you has to be a cheater! There is no other explanation for you not being top farmer after all. And you wouldn't have to blame a new acc every week this way. Win-win, right?

as for VoC and potential pacts: We're mostly busy to correspond with admins and avoid getting banned for various reasons. I personally even had to stop using my iphone to send raids, since my standard safari settings seem to give MH a tough time.
    guess next time i will get banned for timing troops and chiefs from different villages. Or maybe for sending merchants 3x.

I do understand people don't like us here. That's totally legit. But the way the admin crew here handles this server is a freaking disgrace. Whitch hunting at its best. Ukx used to be a very nice and challenging server, but now it's just dead.
    RIP
    Last edited by Jabbah; 17 May 2017 at 04:53 PM.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/493302b4812

I think that and 111 EI with hero when collecting trainer is the only friendly farmning we have done all round mate - And a similair rep to the rep shown above on one of Groots oasis not to forget!

But i am very intrested to know details about how i friendly farm Tombo as i would love to get a good laugh - It is like when some noob is saying you are using aim bot in counter strike when you are in fact just much better than them

Rumour has it Rome is using aim bots..

Quote Originally Posted by Jabbah View Post
    Rumour has it Rome is using aim bots..

- - - Updated - - -

Btw... A rumour is saying that an old dog doesnt fall for old tricks - Maybe a Brexit player learned that tonight

I was more interested about the "pact" between empire and GTB

Quote Originally Posted by Black- View Post
    I was more interested about the "pact" between empire and GTB
    So you are intrested in nothing mate?

I mean... I am also intrested in Harry Potter but... Pure fiction

The Troublesome One Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Tombo457's Avatar

So now you blaming RR for unfair farming?
    Wouldn't it be easier if you just said everyone who farms better than you has to be a cheater! There is no other explanation for you not being top farmer after all. And you wouldn't have to blame a new acc every week this way. Win-win, right?
    In case you didn't realise, i'm pretty clearly not in brex-it. But this is after all a rumour mill, so who knows.
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK

Quote Originally Posted by Tombo457 View Post
    In case you didn't realise, i'm pretty clearly not in brex-it. But this is after all a rumour mill, so who knows.
    Where did I say you belong to brexit?
    Anyways, I don't see how your alliance matters regarding my post.

Where did I say you belong to brexit?
    Anyways, I don't see how your alliance matters regarding my post.
    You implied I have mentioned FF in the past, which I have not. That's not a rumour btw, tis a fact.
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK

Quote Originally Posted by Tombo457 View Post
    You implied I have mentioned FF in the past, which I have not. That's not a rumour btw, tis a fact.
    My bad, i mixed you with someone else

HI, Mathieuasw from empire. I have been reading this tread and found many peaples saying we are ally with VOC, BREXIT, GTB or whatever. Funny to me all those conspiracy theory. I think it is important to point out that we dont have any link with anyone. Please dont feel special if you see fake on you or your farm spiked, we do that to everyone.

|Mathieuasw
    Last edited by mathieuasw; 17 May 2017 at 09:43 PM.

deleted message
    Last edited by mathieuasw; 17 May 2017 at 09:43 PM.

Warning - irritant!

Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member Purplejelly86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black- View Post
    Talking about VoC not Hege

Well, it's strange how Empire send us raid at 25h to don t let us go on vaction mode the same day when GTB spy Brex-it village that night went on vacation mode...

To be honest I got that same raid, Not that I could go into vacation mode anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplejelly86 View Post
    To be honest I got that same raid, Not that I could go into vacation mode anyway.
    Probabily i don't explain well myself...other way i don't understand what are you talikng about

Deleted message
    Last edited by mathieuasw; 17 May 2017 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mathieuasw View Post
    Deleted message
    Well, you are funny O.o

PS: you can actually delete a message

Quote Originally Posted by mathieuasw View Post
    HI, Mathieuasw from empire. I have been reading this tread and found many peaples saying we are ally with VOC, BREXIT, GTB or whatever. Funny to me all those conspiracy theory. I think it is important to point out that we dont have any link with anyone. Please dont feel special if you see fake on you or your farm spiked, we do that to everyone.

|Mathieuasw
    Care to explain to everyone why you feel the need to spike farms (and then basically boast about it)?
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK

fun more or less

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast