Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 637

Thread: Rumor Mill Round 24

  1. #541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kit View Post
    I mean...Brexit even had a WW that they "weren't going to level" last round.
    I think we lvevl up WW at least 1 and half month later because we were bored. As last round we are not interested in WW and WW plan buildings...

  2. #542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LemonD View Post
    Pulling a T-Rex? So people are waiting for Lemon and the gang to steal a WW and refuse to build it? :^)
    Im still waiting for BlackMamba to crush the two of the best WWR/WWK on natars

  3. #543
    The Troublesome One Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Tombo457's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nimzo View Post
    Im still waiting for BlackMamba to crush the two of the best WWR/WWK on natars
    Rumour has it they were average WWK at best..
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

  4. #544

    Default

    Rumour has it natars will win this round, as GTB is clearing and taking all plans to keep them away from the players holding a WW
    Last edited by Drudez; 16 May 2017 at 11:28 AM.

  5. #545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudez View Post
    Rumour has it natars will win this round, as GTB is clearing and taking all plans to keep them away from the players holding a WW
    Oh they will take a WW soon, don't worry.
    just look at the map and some statistics

  6. #546

    Default

    Ragnarok in coming LUL

  7. #547

  8. #548

    Default

    Well "GG"...

  9. #549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FNUG View Post
    Would love to hear the results.

  10. #550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FNUG View Post
    Well "GG"...
    Well "GG"...

  11. #551

    Default

    Rumour has it our MH learned a thing or two about firefox last night.

  12. #552

    Default

    Rumour has it BREX-IT tried to taste their own medicine last night and lost a cap
    Last edited by Drudez; 17 May 2017 at 10:04 AM.

  13. #553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudez View Post
    Rumour has it BREX-IT tried to taste their own medicine last night and lost a cap
    It was yesterday afternoon...Ragnarok, the guy who destory the cap this night lost his army. Lost a cap it's a big deal but i honestly think that he lost his army to take down a small one(the one the cap i mean) which cuold be a fair trade.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudez View Post
    Rumour has it BREX-IT tried to taste their own medicine last night and lost a cap
    It was yesterday afternoon...Ragnarok, the guy who destory the cap this night lost his army. Lost a cap it's a big deal but i honestly think that he lost his army to take down a small one(the one the cap i mean) which cuold be a fair trade.

  14. #554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black- View Post
    It was yesterday afternoon...Ragnarok, the guy who destory the cap this night lost his army. Lost a cap it's a big deal but i honestly think that he lost his army to take down a small one(the one the cap i mean) which cuold be a fair trade.

    - - - Updated - - -



    It was yesterday afternoon...Ragnarok, the guy who destory the cap this night lost his army. Lost a cap it's a big deal but i honestly think that he lost his army to take down a small one(the one the cap i mean) which cuold be a fair trade.
    I think i understood you after the first one

    And yeah they lost their hammers just like you guys lost plenty of yours at our walls, but if i guess right Ragnarok still have some pretty large hammers to toss around. So i can't wait to see how this turns out and if BREX-IT dares to strike back or if they will continue to hit smaller and less terrifying hege
    Last edited by Drudez; 17 May 2017 at 01:07 PM.

  15. #555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudez View Post
    So i can't wait to see how this turns out and if BREX-IT dares to strike back or if they will continue to hit smaller and less terrifying hege
    Less terrifying? Maybe. Smaller? By my count Hegemony + Hegem0ny is 83 players. VoC + KoC is 27.

  16. #556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kit View Post
    Less terrifying? Maybe. Smaller? By my count Hegemony + Hegem0ny is 83 players. VoC + KoC is 27.
    You are not considering hero in the first place and also unfamous in the future. People around this forum complain about us giong in another quad but i cuold complain about ragnarok(for VoC) giong against us in a different quad...Maybe he has some deal with infamous...just like GTB has deal with empire...

  17. #557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black- View Post
    You are not considering hero in the first place and also unfamous in the future. People around this forum complain about us giong in another quad but i cuold complain about ragnarok(for VoC) giong against us in a different quad...Maybe he has some deal with infamous...just like GTB has deal with empire...

    Actually GTB (or at least Rocket) is prebaring for war against Empire as they spike farms like there is no tomorrow

  18. #558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black- View Post
    You are not considering hero in the first place and also infamous in the future
    And why would I consider them? Should I pick some random alliance and say Hegemony might align with them too?

  19. #559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kit View Post
    And why would I consider them? Should I pick some random alliance and say Hegemony might align with them too?
    Talking about VoC not Hege

    Quote Originally Posted by Rome View Post
    Actually GTB (or at least Rocket) is prebaring for war against Empire as they spike farms like there is no tomorrow
    Well, it's strange how Empire send us raid at 25h to don t let us go on vaction mode the same day when GTB spy Brex-it village that night went on vacation mode...

  20. #560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black- View Post
    Talking about VoC not Hege



    Well, it's strange how Empire send us raid at 25h to don t let us go on vaction mode the same day when GTB spy Brex-it village that night went on vacation mode...
    That is strange but i can assure you it got nothing to do with me

Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •