Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Results 321 to 332 of 332

Thread: Rumor Mill Round 24

  1. #321

    Default

    Why exactly are we comparing someone deliberately placing deff on inactive accounts, to active accounts defending themselves? If an active account doesn't want you to farm them, that's not spiking.

    PS: please let us use your spies for finding offline players we can raid at night too

  2. #322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
    Why exactly are we comparing someone deliberately placing deff on inactive accounts, to active accounts defending themselves? If an active account doesn't want you to farm them, that's not spiking.

    PS: please let us use your spies for finding offline players we can raid at night too
    We actually dont have that mate If you payed notice you would prob. have seen that a non RIAPS player was beat up by a couple of GTBs which is what have given me macros yesterday night (around 1-1,2 mio i would say) but thats the only night raiding that have benefited me that aint from just farmlist

  3. #323

    Default

    Rumor has it.. Ragnarok really want to win the 2nd NTW contest..
    I'M BOARD.. WILD BOARD


    Ukx 23 Pasta&Pizze - BREX-IT
    Ukx 24 The Firetank - BREX-IT

  4. #324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. CinghialoTheMain View Post
    Rumor has it.. Ragnarok really want to win the 2nd NTW contest..

  5. #325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. CinghialoTheMain View Post
    Rumor has it.. Ragnarok really want to win the 2nd NTW contest..
    I worked really hard on that one. We deserve to win!

  6. #326

    Default

    When you farm someone and he says he have thrown a 100k clearer after you

  7. #327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rome View Post
    When you farm someone and he says he have thrown a 100k clearer after you
    The feels man, can I just start raiding you right now?

  8. #328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
    The feels man, can I just start raiding you right now?
    Yes you might aswell ;(

  9. #329

    Default

    Seems like a few small trainers keep switching between alliances without generating any offense/defense points.

  10. #330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kit View Post
    Seems like a few small trainers keep switching between alliances without generating any offense/defense points.
    Hegemony were under attack by BREX-IT, we take the great storage artefcat with a few losses.

  11. #331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black- View Post
    Hegemony were under attack by BREX-IT, we take the great storage artefcat with a few losses.
    Yeah thx for that mate. ^^

  12. #332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FNUG View Post
    Yeah thx for that mate. ^^
    Wiat, why? O.o

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •