Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Rumor Mill Round 24

Quote Originally Posted by Rome View Post
    It was from HL not from RIAPS - Not sure if RIAPS is actually capeable to take an artefact
    My bad. GTB has relations with both HL (Hegemony) and RIAPS then didn't you mention something about biggest meta earlier?

Quote Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
    My bad. GTB has relations with both HL (Hegemony) and RIAPS then didn't you mention something about biggest meta earlier?
    As said it is gonna be GTB, HL, Hego, VoC, Hero, KoC (plus friendly farms ofc.) against RIAPS!

Quote Originally Posted by Rome View Post
    As said it is gonna be GTB, HL, Hego, VoC, Hero, KoC (plus friendly farms ofc.) against RIAPS!
    But how is that fair for RIAPS? I'm sure they can take us all on, but do we really need to have a spy in there aswell?

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

I'm pretty sure there is some love going on between GTB and RIAPS :*

Or bromance. I use travian as a dating site
    Who doesn't
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| - All on ukx.
    Now playing on Maida in T-rex.

When King Arthur have been so nice to remove residence in his private farm so he can just add him to the farmlist but others gets their troops deffed when they try raid him #FeelsGoodMan

Just a good old fashioned, boring exchange nothing fancy going on.

We don't need record hammers when we already hold the records, do we?
    Ukx T4.4 WWK record is held by Ripper but dont know who holds the Rammer record
    UK2 R4 - The 3 Ninja's | UKx R11 - The Mentalist | UK4 R6 - Dr Manhattan
    UK2 R8 - Jonesy | UKx R12 - Fluffy | UKx R20 - Fluffy

Warning - irritant!

Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member Purplejelly86's Avatar

Unless Luke Cage is just a spy for GTB, I'm pretty sure there is some love going on between GTB and RIAPS :*

Does that mean VoC is also feeling the love?

Also, if we're a "meta" just because we picked up an artifact from Hero that was under attack, doesn't that mean you are in meta with RIAPS since they gave you unique for free? How does this work exactly?
    I think you need to create a new thread, This is the Rumours thread. There's no hiding the connection to Riaps, or HL prior to joining Hegemony (Which is now in talks to arrange)

We've played with both Riaps and Hegemony for many year, I and Richie Gee have shared a hot coco many a time on a cold winters night, while Mrs Gee watched on in Envy. The three of us, I, Mikle and Richie Quite often meet up for a round of golf at the local course. Why on earth would we not be friendly on travian?

Mikle was the one who introduced us to it, Got brought up one day when we went for a round - Stopped us mid game to check how artefacts went on his phone, got us interested. Which is when GTB and Riaps Started (Riaps being more of a training wing for Luke Cage & Sladewilson), Richie offered to take them under his wing, and frankly he's done a cracking job. I take my hat off to him, The patience he showed to teach them the game, Personally couldn't - It's taken me 5 Years to show Rome how to log in.

Heck, Check their attack room - I'm in there, We quite often guide each other. Why do you think GTB never had GTB 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    Ukx T4.4 WWK record is held by Ripper but dont know who holds the Rammer record
    But...but...other servers, where 95% of the players are our FFs?

Rumour has is...Shaun and Richie both share the same interest for sheep.

Rumour has it that the night is boring.. The forum is boring.. And so on..
    Im new on ukx entertain me

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Rumour has it that the night is boring.. The forum is boring.. And so on..
    Im new on ukx entertain me
    Sorry, i cannot

Quote Originally Posted by Black- View Post
    Sorry, i cannot
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by LemonD View Post
    But...but...other servers, where 95% of the players are our FFs?

Rumour has is...Shaun and Richie both share the same interest for sheep.
    Dead meme, find something else to cry about.

Btw you're still not relevant, and nobody cares about you

First gold promo since server start in coming OSD

RIAPS seems have a high succesrate on attacking GTB - Latest attempt on an arte steal is their closest one on getting success!

2% deff killed!!! Thats like double their previous record

Rumour has it that Uni diet holder announced to spike whatever farm we raid. Preferably the ones we're hitting with TKs to maximize the damage.
    Charming behaviour.
    I am for sure not the only guy raiding these farms, but at least now you people know where to address your best wishes once your farmlists start looking like a christmas tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabbah View Post
    Rumour has it that Uni diet holder announced to spike whatever farm we raid. Preferably the ones we're hitting with TKs to maximize the damage.
    Charming behaviour.
    I am for sure not the only guy raiding these farms, but at least now you people know where to address your best wishes once your farmlists start looking like a christmas tree.
    I suppose he could just spike Tucow, Yvain, I Am Rock & Thunder then it would only be you and Ragnarok loosing troops

But in generel i suppose some people just got big mouths

Well, there is one simple answer to spiking.
    Let's see if he goes down that road.

Well, there is one simple answer to spiking.
    Let's see if he goes down that road.
    I mean i do agree with you - I HATE spikers - but does that mean that you are gonna cata Tucow and Yvain for me cause they spiked my troops when i started to farm them but it doesnt seem to be a problem for you

I mean after all... We both HATE spikers...

yep. i dont support spiking - no matter where it happens.
    As for me avenging you, that would be a little weird, dont you think so?

yep. i dont support spiking - no matter where it happens.
    As for me avenging you, that would be a little weird, dont you think so?
    Oh so you will tell your friendly farms to let me farm them without spiking me? Since you hate spiking and it is your friends after all

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast