Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumor Mill Round 24

Seems like KA must be really good at finding big farms that doesnt have any troops whatsoever since he can litterary jump millions with multible +100-300k raids 2-3 times within 12 hours without getting any off points

Quote Originally Posted by Rome View Post
    Seems like KA must be really good at finding big farms that doesnt have any troops whatsoever since he can litterary jump millions with multible +100-300k raids 2-3 times within 12 hours without getting any off points
    Meanwhile I just wish I had your EI

Quote Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
    Meanwhile I just wish I had your EI
    I love those horses! Ever since i found the love for them... No other tripe than roman is okay!

Quote Originally Posted by Rome View Post

not only KA
    rumors say that in -/ - there are some accounts with 6-7 village full of resources but when you send a raid to farm them, immediatly go into KOC

But hey they are just rumors
    Alliance : Brex-IT
    Account's name : Diletta Leotta

Quote Originally Posted by MazzaPazza-G View Post
    not only KA
    rumors say that in -/ - there are some accounts with 6-7 village full of resources but when you send a raid to farm them, immediatly go into KOC

But hey they are just rumors
    That is a very far fetched rumour I'm sure someone in his former alliance can debunk...

That is a very far fetched rumour I'm sure someone in his former alliance can debunk...

Rumour has it...Pepople love attacking without scouting in advance...myself included :|

Quote Originally Posted by LemonD View Post
    Rumour has it...Pepople love attacking without scouting in advance...myself included :|
    post some reports

Rumor has it that some posts may have been moved here...

http://forum.travian.co.uk/showthread.php?t=80003
    i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii568/TravianComps/LMT.png

Rumour has it that TurkC is playing in VoC

This had to be keep as secret

(i dont know english. i get help 3 of my friends, sometimes i cut them from lessons sometimes from their sleep so sometimes i may miss understand what you wanted to say. My goal is definitely not being smartass )

Rumour has it that TurkC is playing in VoC
    Rumor has it that TurkC is a farm? that's not a secret..

Do you have some better rumor for us?
    I'M BOARD.. WILD BOARD

Ukx 23 Pasta&Pizze - BREX-IT
    Ukx 24 The Firetank - BREX-IT

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. CinghialoTheMain View Post
    Rumor has it that TurkC is a farm? that's not a secret..

Do you have some better rumor for us?
    I heard he was preparing a tsunami. Stay tuned

[TEKLİF = Bay. CinghialoTheMain; 1512874] TurkC'nin bir çiftlik olduğu söylentisi var mı? Bu bir sır değil ..

Bizim için daha iyi söylentiler var mı? [/ QUOTE]

hahahaha

Thank you for laughed to me

You have no power and heart to make me farm. Ya'all not strong as me as enough.

Why? İ am strong because: i know this is a game, if i get destroy then i can congrat, but if i destroy then i also say next time.

Note that: if i destroy you, your friends will abondon you. İf i get destroy, my friends will fight every last troop.

And why? Because we are accept every troops is belong to us, not a person. And we will fight every last man and defend.

And.. For destroy me, you have to sacrife all account but you have no heart to sacrife even 100 troops. İf you decide someting with 10 persons, in this 10, 5 is left, 3 is will argue who will be first and withdraw themself and last 1 of 2 is leave and 1 is can attack and can not see report

Now come all of you, i have a graveyard

Quote Originally Posted by TurkC View Post
    [TEKLİF = Bay. CinghialoTheMain; 1512874] TurkC'nin bir çiftlik olduğu söylentisi var mı? Bu bir sır değil ..

hahahaha

Why? İ am strong because: i know this is a game, if i get destroy then i can congrat, but if i destroy then i also say next time.

Note that: if i destroy you, your friends will abondon you. İf i get destroy, my friends will fight every last troop.

And why? Because we are accept every troops is belong to us, not a person. And we will fight every last man and defend.

And.. For destroy me, you have to sacrife all account but you have no heart to sacrife even 100 troops. İf you decide someting with 10 persons, in this 10, 5 is left, 3 is will argue who will be first and withdraw themself and last 1 of 2 is leave and 1 is can attack and can not see report

you are crazy , write to multiaccount in game, he is a doctor and maybe help you .

Quote Originally Posted by MazzaPazza-G View Post
    you are crazy , write to multiaccount in game, he is a doctor and maybe help you .

hahahaha

Not sure if you understand the irony or not..

I don't care about attack you,
    I don't care about yuor IGN,
    I don't care about flame you (too easy )
    Im' just playing this server in relax, and joking sometimes, like every time..

Don't worry my friends, be a friendly farm happy
    Last edited by Mr. CinghialoTheMain; 09 Apr 2017 at 05:20 PM.
    I'M BOARD.. WILD BOARD

Ukx 23 Pasta&Pizze - BREX-IT
    Ukx 24 The Firetank - BREX-IT

Rumour has it... this week is going to be ragnarok's turn to be the first top raid
    seems Logic
    a little one doesnt Hurt anyone

- - - Updated
    Last edited by MazzaPazza-G; 10 Apr 2017 at 05:54 AM.

Rumour has it...Someone has tried to set up cat villages in most quads..but seems like they were unaware of where Uniques actually spawn. Lol

hahahaha

I assume you mean you and your 30 bot accounts like last round.
    UK2 R4 - The 3 Ninja's | UKx R11 - The Mentalist | UK4 R6 - Dr Manhattan
    UK2 R8 - Jonesy | UKx R12 - Fluffy | UKx R20 - Fluffy

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast