Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumor Mill Round 24

Quote Originally Posted by Rome View Post
    You just need a mirror mate...

Old but gold

Last edited by FNUG; 28 Mar 2017 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FNUG View Post
    waaazzzaaaaaaaa!!!!
    How are you dude, i hope you are fine i am new in town i am looking for friends

Rumour has it lemon's too afraid to reveal his IGN, he must've learned something by losing his cap in week 1 on dkx

Quote Originally Posted by LemonD View Post
    Rumour has it...That Brexit is using another alliance to clear people for them.

What happened to the whole no pact/no help from others? ��

...I see and hear everything...
    Hi there, I know this is the rumour thread but Id love to see some reports of that stuff?
    Ukx 24 ReDCaRD - BREX-IT
    Ukx 23 Fish&Chips - BREX-IT

Warning - irritant!

Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member Purplejelly86's Avatar

Rumour has it Jarvis has a big spawn raiding army, and really really hopes no one 0's or chiefs it. Really hopes.

The Troublesome One Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Tombo457's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplejelly86 View Post
    Rumour has it Jarvis has a big spawn raiding army, and really really hopes no one 0's or chiefs it. Really hopes.
    But how can they, a ~300 pop vil can't even have level 10 wheat fields
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

Who is Jarvis? I want to se lemon post the reports from the ally that clean for us
    Last edited by MOD Tombo; 30 Mar 2017 at 09:42 PM. Reason: language..
    Ukx 24 ReDCaRD - BREX-IT

I would love to...But I just can't... :/

Quote Originally Posted by NeoRec View Post
    Who is Jarvis? I want to se lemon post the reports from the ally that clean for us
    Which one of them? I have multiple...do you prefer an ally? That Krusty guy seem to have a lot of off points, don't you think?

Rumour has it, that the italians dont know what the word rumour means..
    Last edited by LemonD; 30 Mar 2017 at 09:53 PM.

[QUOTE=LemonD;1512402]I would love to...But I just can't... :/

Which one of them? I have multiple...do you prefer an ally? That Krusty guy seem to have a lot of off points, don't you think?
    Just post the reports ok?

Rumour has it, that the italians dont know what the word rumour means..
    Yeah Italians in general speak bad english, Im swedish thought but I still fail, wonna make this forum about spelling or are we happy that even people without english as maternal language try to take part of the forum? Or were you just trying to bully someone and had no other reason?
    Last edited by NeoRec; 30 Mar 2017 at 10:13 PM.
    Ukx 24 ReDCaRD - BREX-IT

I love the fact that you are all on the forum, it would be dead without you...I didn't say anything about your spelling or native language, but it's still a rumour mill, like I already have said, 99% of the posts in the rumour mill are made up on the spot, but you being so defensive about it does make me think that it's true.

Rumour has it that people should just have fun instead of being serious all of the time..

Quote Originally Posted by NeoRec View Post

Just post the reports ok?
    That Krusty-guy was pretty interested in our relationship with BREX-IT over igm, so I don't imagine he has too much contact with you unless you keep your intel very close to yourself and not even sharing it with friends.

I love the fact that you are all on the forum, it would be dead without you...I didn't say anything about your spelling or native language, but it's still a rumour mill, like I already have said, 99% of the posts in the rumour mill are made up on the spot, but you being so defensive about it does make me think that it's true.

Rumour has it that people should just have fun instead of being serious all of the time..
    Post the reports, take a pick at your choice, but post them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
    That Krusty-guy was pretty interested in our relationship with BREX-IT over igm, so I don't imagine he has too much contact with you unless you keep your intel very close to yourself and not even sharing it with friends.
    Have no clue who the guy is, now, lets have Lemon post the reports
    Last edited by MOD Tombo; 31 Mar 2017 at 02:08 AM. Reason: ban discussion
    Ukx 24 ReDCaRD - BREX-IT

Quote Originally Posted by FNUG View Post
    I am okay, not great, but in that special twilight zone in between... We bid you welcome to the realm of madness and wonder... Everyone here is your friends, except TurkC and the italians, stay away from them... they are super wierd... also that placebo guy, extremely wierd fellow... anyways, welcome and have fun.
    What is your nickname in the game my friend ?

Rumour has it that a raccoon is flying up on the top 10 like a rocket

Moderator Comment: MOD Tombo
    I have just had to remove around 2 pages of posts that were breaking the forum rules. I suggest everyone who wishes to post in this thread clearly reads the forum rules before they decide to post further. If similar discussions come up again I will take a hard line against those involved.

If a post is breaking the rules, report the post, do not get involved as that only muddies the water for yourself.

I will be watching this thread closely in future.

Rumor has it Lemon got to sleep through some excitement for once!

Quote Originally Posted by kit View Post
    Rumor has it Lemon got to sleep through some excitement for once!
    Lemon never misses anything, I know for sure he's lurking around here somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
    Lemon never misses anything, I know for sure he's lurking around here somewhere
    You know me too well But it's rumoured that Lemon was actually sleeping for once, cause he had to get up really early...

Rumor has it, that RIAPS have some problem in +/- ..
    I'M BOARD.. WILD BOARD

Ukx 23 Pasta&Pizze - BREX-IT
    Ukx 24 The Firetank - BREX-IT

Quote Originally Posted by TurkC View Post
    You can take D.Ganzo to noob number1 in your list. He deserves nr1 his center troops and without battering ram
    I learned from you, I was wrong?

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast