Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Be MFH Situation

Thats mighty unsporting of you trouble. Denying us the opportunity to kill you ^^
    Same issue that you had with goat lovers on uk4?
    You can make a new account, we'll be nice a give you a few days head start XD
    tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

Not going to comment on it today, anything that I will say will be banned.

Suffice to say this may be my penultimate post on Travian forums.
    No-cringe signature.

If I may, none of those armies are exactly brag worthy. although they did the job quite nicely.

New Poster

Really Dynasty sucks no proper order there. Regretting my decision to join
    Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.

Pay respect to those who gave life so you could sleep in peace today.

May soul of every true warrior rest in peace

Bye Felicia

#Frozen Angel

2 allies, all were against each other, yet no respect. failure beating anyone again, so just a bunch of noobs meta-ing again

Quote Originally Posted by Parkicar473 View Post
    2 allies, all were against each other, yet no respect. failure beating anyone again, so just a bunch of noobs meta-ing again

Hardly worth fighting a war to a stale mate and handing the win to one of the others

Been there, done that
    tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

not sure if it'd be a stale mate, u were getting roundly beaten

but you'd delay us long enough for doib to surge to an insurmountable lead

also it nearly went the other way i was 2 hours from putting my proper offensive plan into action, mfh was harrased and cata'd, they stoped defending..

Destruction of villages was about to comence in earnest.. then.. ban.

like it or not eagles now the ally to beat, just by sheer numbers, also soon by victory points..

Doib threat is being responded to, you got a game on your hands ben
    Last edited by Trouble; 17 Mar 2017 at 10:53 AM.
    No-cringe signature.

and then you woke up and it was just a dream ... all you got is big mouth ... i heard so many times in travian and other multiplayer games how people will destroy me, they'll win servers/tournaments etc. guess what?! it didnt happen... all they did was same as you ... get banned and then delete ...

so lets be honest ... this server doesnt recquire any skills, just a credit card... with troops merging and evasion you wouldnt get rid of my troops ever ... and all you did was hit and we gold everything up in less then hour ... and we stopped deffing because we knew you had spy in MFH so when a def call went out you start hitting elsewhere... and all your funny messages how you threatened people that you make them eat their own eyeballs? i would like to see you come to somebody and tell him that to his face ... not just have big mouth behind screen where you think you are king of jungle as you are only one in the room... and btw you should get banned for that too ... as if you cant hold attitude and act as mature person you shouldnt play the game.

thats bring us to you as a person...
    person with lack of respect, bad attitude, who cant manage his ego, lack of perseverance, and bad decision making ...
    with all yours stupid comments in this treath about MFH and other alliances...

I dont mean to offend you or insult you like you did... i have no need for that... this is just my response to all what you said in this threat
    so please take it as i critic and try to work on those attributes or maybe when you get older you'll find out that all you said here and anywhere else was just lack of experience in the adventure of your life... and you have potencial to be very good player

so once you have done that i am more than happy to play with you on other server either together or against each other cause you bring competition to a game and that is fun ...

have a nice day

Arrogance is the downfall of alot of players trouble, while you may have eventually won the cost would have been worth it, not if you wanted to win the server

which is why i endorsed the merg..

Some of your players seem to forget they where beaten, they should remember that

next time lets have a re-match, and this time please don't extend your bp i will like to come visiting you and I will show to those players that it was not acident or fluke that saw u outclassed

hehe we are the same side now

and besides, we can set asides this rivalry for some time, but later on a different server it will make an interesting game... perhaps
    No-cringe signature.

Its only worth not extending your bp if you are a hardcore raider and ive already proved you dont need to raid to do well at the game

yeah sure

and wasnt u proved that tbh, thats basic game mechanics

and also it depends how u define well, its not that hard to sim all sever long and build a wwk, i did it before on the classic servers although tbh credit where its due pretty sure i saw u made it to halls of fame

that play style is so yawny

the better way is to take game into own hands and use the catapults to remove your enemies options

which u did like once or twice maybe that I saw, sorry we can hitting my rally point was a decent move

still not raiding puts you behind in the early game

and i know your used to these uk servers where every one just sims along all game and waits for the end game

but in some servers there is proper alliances that dont give you that option, early game from settling becomes a fight for territory..
    Man If I wans't banned thats what we'd do here, but ey w.e what happens happens

but you can extend bp, get your cropper, and we'll see if Mfh can hold out defensively, or if this performance u just gave is indicative of your normal play stlye lol, it'll be fun to find out
    Last edited by Trouble; 17 Mar 2017 at 06:14 PM.
    No-cringe signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    which is why i endorsed the merg..
    Was this before or after your resigned your commission as Commander-in-Chief?
    "Itís only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

idk in the between bit

getting banned imo u have to, so from then... no longer the boss

besides with the way travian policing servers no gaurantee the ban is legit anyway could have been i would rage quit after 66% pop loss and all troop delete

will say it was my fault tho

this time it was really stupid... I press on the browser "turn on macros" cos i clicked something else that stoped travian working and i was clicking everything to try make it work

it started working but the browser ran marcos and got me banned for it lol
    Last edited by Trouble; 19 Mar 2017 at 02:08 PM.
    No-cringe signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    Suffice to say this may be my penultimate post on Travian forums.
    Knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up about this... :b
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12