Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The builders Day 6

from CAESAREA to GHERLA
    from JERUSALEM to EBURACUM

ts6, nick: Stecky

The message is written in Morse Code and reads ...

"We were on our way from Caesarea to Gherla , when we met a convoy that was travelling from Jerusalem to Eburacum . They told us about the riot that broke out in our home city. We decided to get back there as soon as possible, we therefore hid the gold five fields west from the nearest city belonging to the Roman Guard."
    Once I was Mercy and before that I was Anonymous.
    It takes a very special kind of person to lose email addresses.
    For small mercies and mHudson, be grateful.

"We were on our way from CAESARE to GHERLA , when we met a convoy that was travelling from JERUSALEM to EBURACUM . They told us about the riot that broke out in our home city. We decided to get back there as soon as possible, we therefore hid the gold five fields west from the nearest city belonging to the Roman Guard."

Zaxx (Zaxx UK2)

Caesarea to Gherla
    and Jerusalem to Eburacum

We were on our way from CAESAREA to GHERLA, when we met a convoy that was travelling from JERUSALEM to EBURACUM . They told us about the riot that broke out in our home city. We decided to get back there as soon as possible, we therefore hid the gold five fields west from the nearest city belonging to the Roman Guard.
    UK5,1 Annoying Gaul/CDT, UK5,2 Colt Seavers/Geoffles, Au1,3 Stringfellow/AoW, Au4,2 Spirit/KGB, TKCom2 Stringfellow/xTools, UK3,8 Spirit/Resurge, UK1,10 Tauriel/Havoc
    #9 crop UK T3 WWK, first in clubbies
    Your game don't scare me, I got hit by this

"We were on our way from caesarea to gherla, when we met a convoy that was travelling from Jerusalem to eburacum. They told us about the riot that broke out in our home city. We decided to get back there as soon as possible, we therefore hid the gold five fields west from the nearest city belonging to the Roman Guard."

Red Stripe, UK2

Caesarea to Gherla
    Jerusalem to Eburacum
    "We were on our way from Caesarea to Gherla, when we met a convoy that was travelling from Jerusalem to Eburacum. They told us about the riot that broke out in our home city. We decided to get back there as soon as possible, we therefore hid the gold five fields west from the nearest city belonging to the Roman Guard."

What's the last question you would want me to ask in this sig?
    Here it is:
    What's the purpose of life?

Community Manager UK/US CM mhudson's Avatar

Task: Decipher the message.

Answer: Here a Morse code was used. There are lots of online deciphers for it.

"We went from Caesarea to Gherla, when we met a convoy that was travelling from Jerusalem to Eburacum. They told us about the riot that broke out in our home city. We decided to get back there as soon as possible, we therefore hid the gold five fields west from the nearest city belonging to the Roman Guard.

Winners Day Six
    Each receive 30 Gold

Protkind
    lxd
    IronHold
    Tiny Clanger
    Lord Aslan

If you did not include your server/nick details in your post please can you PM me with the server and account to receive the gold
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12