Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WvV R52 game thread

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Votes in by 9:30 PM
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Eskimo's Avatar

Trophy WvV R52 game thread

A tale as old as tales themselves.

Once upon a time there was a village with villagers.

This village however was besieged by a local pack of wolves who apparently have some kind of stealth technology that makes them seem like villagers.

The wolves had this thing where once per night their leader would kill someone for giggles with his psyhkic kill people power.

The villagers decided the only logical thing to do was to vote one of the village to be brutally murdered on the off chance they might be a wolf. Some even grew super powers.

(Seer) Has anti-wolf stealth tech goggles and can discover he true identity of someone each night.
    (Taxi) Uses living decoys to confuse the wolf leader
    (Medic) has anti-wolf killing phsykic attack power
    (Smith) is the same as the medic but everyone calls them smith

1. LemonD - had his head alpha'd off (smith)
    2. Andi
    3. Bob Hawken
    4. itsnotquiteover
    5. Lagushki - alpha'd into a carpet and lobbed off a bridge (villager)
    6. Tombo457
    7. Razorwind - gone by popular demand (wolf)
    8. Mercedes
    9. Cantbeasked
    10. KillJerry
    11. Inky - elected to leave the big brother house (villager)
    12. PFK
    13. Jakeyyy
    14. Trouble - voting the weakest link (villager)
    15. Onlymeeee - alpha'd to death (villager)
    16. Morgz
    17. Slinky Snail

As a special twist for this round for KP 6 the vote deadline will be extended until 11:30am the following day!

Standard 9:30pm cut off for all other nights.

First vote - Sunday
    Last edited by Eskimo; 02 Mar 2017 at 12:18 PM.

First night so I am going no Lynch. Jakeyy is behaving too well so is top of my wolf list to look at tomorrow ...
    Once I was Mercy and before that I was Anonymous.
    It takes a very special kind of person to lose email addresses.
    For small mercies and mHudson, be grateful.

I voted 'no lynch'

I have voted no lynch tonight, since no one has been wulfy in the chat today, other than the usual Jakeyyy.

Why has the village elder still got a picture of the Lion King? Is Crunchie trying to tell us something? Morgz for alpha again?

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Eskimo's Avatar

Is that more to your liking?

No that's mine! Get off my picture you avatar thief you.

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Kill Post Night One

It was a crisp spring day in the realm know only as 'Village' when the ancient warning bells of spam echoed across the land.

The bells had not been rung for a round and yet immediately everyone knew what it meant, they had been infiltrated by the wolves again.

The villagers of Village gathered, they knew what must be done. They must follow the methods used by their forefathers to eliminate this threat or be wiped out themselves.

Whilst some tried to encourage a calm head the ancient rivalries almost broke out as soon as the gathering begun and many a #Lynch was unsheathed and pointed in a threatening manner.

LemonD - No Lynch
    Andi - No Lynch
    Bob Hawken - No Lynch
    itsnotquiteover - No Lynch
    Lagushki - Fast asleep
    Tombo457 - Fast asleep
    Razorwind - Trouble
    Mercedes - No Lynch
    Cantbeasked - Fast asleep
    KillJerry - No Lynch
    Inky - Jakeyyy
    PFK - No lynch
    Jakeyyy - Fast asleep
    Trouble - Fast asleep
    Onlymeeee - No Lynch
    Morgz - Fast asleep
    Slinky Snail - No Lynch

The villagers eventually decided the threat was not real and instead the gathering became about all the pleasant things there are to do in the village like getting drunk. They decided to celebrate and the party raged on until 9:30pm as it was then that their worst fears had been realised...

Most the group returned from the portacabin where they were discussing Trouble’s plans for server annihilation, but several were missing. Looking round, Bob asked “Does this mean they’ve been killed off?”

Meme came running out shouting “They’re sleeping! They’re all fast asleep! For undisclosed reasons I had my nap earlier.” Moments later a large cracking noise could be heard as fast winds swooped past the portacabin. Once the winds had died down and the villagers returned from their cover, Killjerry looked on to see what the fuss was about and saw the resident cleaner Doris stuck in a tree with the camp’s very own trampoline.

“Doris has only gone and got the trampoline stuck again, guys”. The villagers sighed a sigh of relief as suddenly the trampoline fell dramatically to the ground. In slow motion, all the villagers watched anxiously to see the death of the first villager. The trampoline fell to the ground with a crash, thud, whack, wallop and several bounces and finally landed on what could only be described as thin air. Also in slow motion, the villagers ran over to check they hadn’t mistaken thin air for a fellow villager but they found nothing. Moments later a few villagers began to instigate a lynch, but by this point dessert was ready and so nobody could be bothered to write anymore, err, we mean lynch anyone.

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Kill Post Night Two

As dawn broke the following morning it seemed as if the danger had passed, the stories, the nightmare, had turned out to be exactly that. No one had died, they felt ridiculous for even thinking that it was possible for wolves with high tech gear to infiltrate them. What fools they had been for worrying at all!

They went back to the worries of their ordinary lives. Whether it was enjoying a legend carrying a team to a trophy, playing their favourite card game or reigniting old squabbles it didn't seem to matter. Life was back to normal again.

Until, the sleeping people returned. The moment they did there was mention on trouble in the air. At first it was just a whisper. Soon enough the whole camp couldn't keep trouble off their tongues. The infectious notion took the village by storm until they decided they had to vote again...

LemonD - Trouble
    Andi - Trouble
    Bob Hawken - Trouble
    itsnotquiteover - Razor
    Lagushki - Jakeyyy
    Tombo457 - Still asleep
    Razorwind - Onlymeeee
    Mercedes - Jakeyyy
    Cantbeasked - Trouble
    KillJerry - Trouble
    Inky - Trouble
    PFK - Trouble
    Jakeyyy - Trouble
    Trouble - asleep
    Onlymeeee - Trouble
    Morgz - Trouble
    Slinky Snail - Trouble

Maybe it was the fear alone, maybe it was the lack cognitive ability across the group, we may never know. The only thing that is certain is they could only manage to repeat the word that was stuck on their minds.

Unfortunately for one of the nicest villagers around his name happened to be the same as this noun. A tragedy and a mistake that won't soon be forgotten by the village people.

The villagers toasted to their fallen comrade with shots of limoncello. They drank and drank and drank until they realised that they never had any limoncello in their stores, only John smiths... they had just drunken one of their friends...

In the moment the reality of the wolves finally sunk in.

Lynch - Trouble (villager)
    Alpha - Lemon (Smith)
    Last edited by Eskimo; 27 Feb 2017 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Lynched someone else for giggles

Still don't understand why the vote went for Trouble yesterday. Today I will be voting to lynch Razor because he left the main chat room for spurious reasons.

I can't get on Skype before 9:30 so if anything happens can someone post here please?

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

1. No good reason to vote razor that I have seen.
    2. Trying to save trouble with no proof when knowing it was too late to switch lynch target with the added bonus of looking good after the lynch.
    3. Acting different, and less investigative than when she was a vill in previous rounds (except that one round that was odd).

Based on this I will #lynchmeme tonight.
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| - All on ukx.
    Now playing on Maida in T-rex.

The Troublesome One Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Tombo457's Avatar

Voting Razor. Yes, I'm alive (just).
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

Im voting Razor also, if hes a villy then meme tomorrow if he is a wolf then andi is a wolf also

Quote Originally Posted by Andi View Post
    1. No good reason to vote razor that I have seen.
    2. Trying to save trouble with no proof when knowing it was too late to switch lynch target with the added bonus of looking good after the lynch.
    3. Acting different, and less investigative than when she was a vill in previous rounds (except that one round that was odd).

Based on this I will #lynchmeme tonight.
    1. Voting Razor for the very good reason given in my initial post- he left the room with no real reason. Razor never misses the chat.
    2. I didn't try to save Trouble, I said that I couldn't see any evidence for why the vote was being pushed for him so didn't vote for him. I didn't think he was a wolf and lo and behold, he wasn't.
    3. I've been working - some rounds I play in school holidays I have more time. I have been investigative as shown by the fact that I didn't agree with the push for Trouble and am pushing for Razor.

Same me as always (sun)

Still voting Razor tonight. Deffo wolf.

Sorry I forgot to vote I've only just got on.

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Night 3

The rabble decided to get together for a curry night. Hawk offered to host and recruited fellow villagers to help wait on the hungry villagers.

Work into the rest of it that the alpha was done via food poisoning

And the lynch was done with pilau rice

Or something bizzare

Andi - Mercedes
    Bob Hawken - Mercedes
    itsnotquiteover - Razor
    Lagushki - Razor
    Tombo457 - Razor
    Razorwind - Mercedes
    Mercedes - Razor
    Cantbeasked - Mercedes
    KillJerry - Razor
    Inky - Razor
    PFK - Late to the party
    Jakeyyy - Mercedes
    Onlymeeee - Razor
    Morgz - mercedes
    Slinky Snail - Razor

Alpha - Onlymeeee (villager)
    Lynch - Razor (Wolf)

Voting for Inkyy tonight. Sorry Inkyy.

Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar

Gone for Inky too after the confusion of her quitting and only 4mins to go.
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Night 4

The villagers were in a state of panic!

A wolf was found, now anyone amongst them could be a wolf.

Accusations flew around like moths around a flame.

Andi - Jakeyyy
    Bob Hawken - Inky
    itsnotquiteover - Andi
    Lagushki - Jakeyyy
    Tombo457 - Inky
    Mercedes - Inky
    Cantbeasked - Inky
    KillJerry - Jakeyyy
    Inky - Inky
    PFK - Snow White sleeps more
    Jakeyyy - Inky
    Morgz - Inky
    Slinky Snail - Inky

At the end of it all the villager had only managed to push one of their own into suicide.

Some say it was heartbreak, some say it was the wolves. All that is known is he never breathed again. Lagushki had passed.

Lynch - Inky (villager)
    Alpha - Lagushki (Villager)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast