Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: WvV round 51 Game Thread

Lynch Bev,

Because Jake says so and he gets better readings than the seer
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

I love people who write on the forum. I still have blurred vision and it is MUCH easier to read the forum rather than squint at Skype.

Morgz is a great result for the seer and I will be happy to lynch him.

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

As I told yesterday, I would follow Jake today, if he was right about the new person. He was, so I am lynching Bev.

Another reason for my vote is that I have never seen anyone so willing to split the vote as Bev yesterday.
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| - All on ukx.
    Now playing on Maida in T-rex.

You are going against the fact that we have found the alpha?

Jakeyy is the one splitting the vote today to protect his mate, even though he is more than likely a villager.

Morgz has been seered as the alpha, Simba. Lynching anyone else plays straight into the hands of the wolves.
    Once I was Mercy and before that I was Anonymous.
    It takes a very special kind of person to lose email addresses.
    For small mercies and mHudson, be grateful.

Last night before the vote/kp I asked along with John for people to vote Morgz and gave an explanation as to why

"yes
    Chris said before this round had started he told 4 people he would alpha eric night 1 if he was the alpha, I apparently was one of these people. He thinks he was set up by one of us 4
    the more I think about it the more I think he is just saying that for getting out of killing eric
    so therefore my votes on morgz
    I told you all earlier" Taken from skype chat

Since the vote Morgz was found to be the alpha we thought he was.
    Now I made a mistake with Lag but more so as he was new and I felt we was never going to get fresh players in the game if we kill them off night 1
    I apologise that I was wrong and he is nothing more than a dirty wolf. Morgz is just the same but the alpha.....

UKX7 http://www.gettertools.com/speed.tra....4/kb/UD1raN3k

Quote Originally Posted by Carrothead View Post
    I think I'll name a pig oInky in memory of you. :p

The vote has to be for Morgz.

No wolf would be stupid enough to proclaim that the seer contacted them, the trade off would be '1 for 1' - highly unfavourable for the wolves.

The only sensible vote is Morgz, if he's not the alpha - then obviously the vote is for Mercedes.

Vote Morgz

The alpha has been seered on night 3?

The first wolf to get seered?

As if!

Stop spreading your wolf lies, at least make them believable!

Facts:

1) Jake identified the only found wolf.

2) Jake says meme doesn't speak for seer.

3) Chris said Jake said 100% lag is a wolf (that's like, a high percentage)

I am lynching Bev as it is clear to me who to follow, meme wouldn't be pushing so hard for a fake Chris seering if Bev wasn't a wolf. I also feel we should look at MeMe next but let's take things one step at a time!
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

The seer has seered two wolves night one and night two and seered me night three.

Morgz was seered as the alpha so he needs to go first. Tomorrow we have another wolf to expose.

Obviously the test is in lynching Morgz and I don't want to reveal who the other identified wolf is until I see how people react.

Jakeyy did really well identifying Lagushki but he doesn't know who has been seered as he hasn't been seered yet and isn't in the goodie room yet.

You can follow a Jakeyy again who is guessing, probably lynch a villager and throw everyone into confusion, playing right into the hands of the wolves, or you can follow the seer and get conclusive proof.

Morgz is alpha.

Tomorrow we can lynch a second wolf.

By then, we may even know a third.

Please can specials contact me once Chris has been confirmed as alpha by lynching and you have irrefutable proof that what I am saying is true.

Please can I be protected tonight.

Cheers
    Last edited by Mercedes; 02 Feb 2017 at 09:46 AM.

Why can't we have another wolf now?

And that would mean that convieniently for your argument it is just you and the seer in the villager room
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

I explained why you can't have another wolf now. You can have them tomorrow when you know I'm telling the truth. By then we will only have 3 possibly even 2 wolves to find.

And yes, it would mean just me and the seer in the goodie room apart from the fact that Paddy and Razor are also there.

Believe me, nobody was more surprised when I got dropped in there last night than me. I thought it was the dead room :d

You know good and well I posted that before you edited your post
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Crunchie, just do what you think is right.

Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar

Hey. If a protection can protect me tonight would be appreciated.

I found a wolf, so hopefully proven myself as a villager to most. Better to protect me than protect an unknown. Thank you.
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

Follow Mercedes tonight, lynch morgz.

If morgz turns out to be alpha, we know that Mercedes is a goodie.

If we lynch Inky, we still dont have any confirmed goodies.
    Lemon - Ukx

Zeus - SS
    Ace - GTB
    The Very Best - FN

People hate me, cause they aint me

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

jake is probably a wolf who sold one of his own kind to try and get into the good books

now he is defending his boss, the alpha

seer / lynch jakey tomorow.

morgz dies tonight!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TboABkjrZIE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVcCDRzjtWg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QqVikIpub8
    The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.
    By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest. Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes View Post
    The seer has seered two wolves night one and night two and seered me night three.

Morgz was seered as the alpha so he needs to go first.
    So, two wolves have been seered so far. One of them was Morgz. Who is the other one Meme? You didn't tell us that??

And don't say it's Lagushki, coz that's too easy...

I'll tell you the other one tomorrow when we have killed Morgz the alpha wolf and you know I can be trusted. Until then, I don't want to give away what we know to the wolves. And no, it isn't Lagushki

Lynh Morgz as he is alpha. Lynching him proves we have a seer and a villager in communication with the seer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes View Post
    I'll tell you the other one tomorrow when we have killed Morgz the alpha wolf and you know I can be trusted. Until then, I don't want to give away what we know to the wolves. And no, it isn't Lagushki

Lynh Morgz as he is alpha. Lynching him proves we have a seer and a villager in communication with the seer.
    Now, you really take us for a bunch of fools? You know (at least, you want us to believe that!) that two wolves have been seered. One is Morgz, the other one you will tell us tomorrow, after you get protection for tonight. Hence you ask for a special to contact you so you can get protection. And guess what? That special will be alpha'd tonight, coz you're no voice of seer.

Nope, I'm not buying this 'voice of seer' yabbayabba from you Meme. Wow, you are very very transparent lol!!!
    Last edited by Killjerry; 02 Feb 2017 at 03:42 PM.

I'm not getting pushed into exposing more information than is needed at this point by wolves using desperate tactics to try to discredit me.

I very clearly said specials NOT to contact me until after the lynching when it's confirmed I am what I said I am.

Morgz has been seered and is the alpha, Simba. Lynch him and it's proved.

All the rest of this waffle seems like wolves trying to eke out another night for Morgz.

Senior Gaul MemberSenior Gaul MemberSenior Gaul Member

Lynch Bev for defending the only proven wolf we have got - Lag.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast