Thread: Double the speed - Double the fun!

Community Manager UK/US CM mhudson's Avatar

Default Double the speed - Double the fun!

Travian Games is excited to tell you all about the second round of Travian: Rise of Alliances! Once again, we invite you to an ancient world for you to explore - based on an original map of Europe. Your goal is simple, but difficult to reach: Gather your friends, form powerful alliances and lay siege on regions, scavenge powerful artifacts that will empower your team and generates Victory Points. Weaker artifacts earn you more points than more powerful ones.

To get started, your first village comes with level 10 resource fields and everything you can imagine to settle your first two villages right away. In the beginning, however, settling is limited to central regions, offering a fast-paced, dynamic game play.

Collecting and sharing resources with your alliance grants unique and crucial bonuses that will help you in thrilling battles to conquer regions, villages and resources!
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

when does it start ey?
    No-cringe signature.

NO dates given yet by HQ. This is a global marketing message to inform everyone that RoA X2 servers are coming to all domains.
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager

Looking forward to hearing release dates though with current uk19 still a while from being finished I doubt it will be for a few months yet - though anythings possible I guess.

Providing they restart current uk19 in due course and don't run it side by side the current server, I'll be joining up with some friends again.
    "Itís only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

UK20 will be the new RoA server as previous years and its expected to be released within the next month
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by CM mhudson View Post
    UK20 will be the new RoA server as previous years and its expected to be released within the next month
    I thought UK20 is only tester server, not regular server

Anyone to dual with me?

UK19 & UK20 are the summer special servers and not test servers (although, they do add new features which are sometimes considered for regular servers later on, depending on how they're received). The test server is on the .com domain.