Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How?!

Default How?!

How is this server still going on?!!!!

The quality of players must be so so poor

Some of those hammer reports are absolutely laughable to say the least, where have all the decent players gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Dazum View Post

Some of those hammer reports are absolutely laughable to say the least, where have all the decent players gone?
    Other than Hegemony I don't think any of the big league alliances are playing(Hegemony... Pfft... lol) . SP is gone and so is SS .. You are right ...

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    Other than Hegemony I don't think any of the big league alliances are playing(Hegemony... Pfft... lol) . SP is gone and so is SS .. You are right ...
    Yep. Most of GTB have retired from the game as will I once this server ends I think.
    I just don't seem to have the same enthusiasm anymore.
    UK2 R4 - The 3 Ninja's | UKx R11 - The Mentalist | UK4 R6 - Dr Manhattan
    UK2 R8 - Jonesy | UKx R12 - Fluffy | UKx R20 - Fluffy

ahh man that's a shame. Was hoping to persuade SP to return next round, but if that is the case I won't bother

ahh man that's a shame. Was hoping to persuade SP to return next round, but if that is the case I won't bother
    I can persuade SS to return (I doubt they will lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    I can persuade SS to return (I doubt they will lol)
    Fairly sure that SS split up, due to having some "Internal Problems"

They are eating lowcarb diets

Because the only good alliance is BREX-IT (25 players).

Server would end 31/12 because Heghemony, RIAPS and ISTANBUL were so bad that they have not been able to calculate the arrival time of the last natar on EPIC WoW. Their hammers would arrive 10 minutes after the level 100 so we had to send 2 hammers to extend the server.

Now we are still extending the server destroying others WoW and stealing their plans.

We stole one plan and the frixia 5x from ISTANBUL and 20 player of them got banned few days later... TurkC, who had the WoW deleted and the other ISTANBUL started to support Heghemony WoW.

So Heghemony with now 100 players build up a decent wall on the WoW (we have no WWK). So we sent some hammers on their WoW 99->72 and yesterday we stole 3 out of 4 of their plans in 24h...

For us even a natar victory is a success (Server can last till day 123)

there was about 3 of us from SP on the server, just playing low key having some fun and saying hello to our friend richie gee.

bumped into some old friends so just joined their alliance.

shame the turks couldnt find us to give us their "present" though

wont be coming back for a while hopefully things build up in the mean time

andy

You forgot that even wapeisde support shortycat... so they are 133 in their confederation.... and they lost 3 construction plan in 34 hours

ukx really miss GTB in favor of this confed that can only use (turk) and make pacts all over the map?!
    Last edited by CM mhudson; 29 Jan 2017 at 01:47 PM.

So is it looking like yet another loss for Richie?

Surely you would give up after that many attempts!

The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Er kebabbaro de Roma View Post
    You forgot that even wapeisde support shortycat... so they are 133 in their confederation.... and they lost 3 construction plan in 34 hours

ukx really miss GTB in favor of this confed that can only use multiaccount (turk) and make pacts all over the map?!
    If you think Wapeisde did anything useful at any point in the server you are mistaken. On the point above about timing, that was the turks and RIAPS not us. I asked them about times after they had sent, and was the one to tell them that they would be too late. Working out when to hit WW is incredibly easy as you know...
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

Tombo, any chance you can update your WW thread? It doesn't even have the winning WW in the first post. And it seems like an inordinate amount of focus we are placing on an eight player alliance here. Yes, we've tried to help out our friends this round. Yes a lot of things went wrong, but that's how it goes sometimes. We never gave up.

Quote Originally Posted by kit View Post
    We never gave up.
    Yet, you lost.
    Owner of the Teutobod franchise. You see Teutobod on any server, it's me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tombo457 View Post
    If you think Wapeisde did anything useful at any point in the server you are mistaken. On the point above about timing, that was the turks and RIAPS not us. I asked them about times after they had sent, and was the one to tell them that they would be too late. Working out when to hit WW is incredibly easy as you know...
    RIAPS in this server were always late... they arrived 20 minute after the end of the server on 31/12, but in that situation we put a patch and the server didn't end
    someone told me that now RIAPS were arriving on Lord at 01.20 pm... 50 minutes after the end, but brex-it wasn't there to make the things work....
    i think that RIAPS admins have to change their calculator... it doesn't work

however... the server is finished!
    we can reveal one of the secret of this server!
    what's the tombo's and lemon's IGN?

Quote Originally Posted by Er kebabbaro de Roma View Post
    however... the server is finished!
    we can reveal one of the secret of this server!
    what's the tombo's and lemon's IGN?
    I didnt play

The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kit View Post
    Tombo, any chance you can update your WW thread? It doesn't even have the winning WW in the first post.
    They had 1m def and were basically never hit by anything worth reporting. They won because, as was rightly said above, no one hit them. The thread will be updated with what has been graciously posted by brex-it, and gathered by myself. However large swathes of reports are missing because Lizard King, whilst promising to send the reports, has ignored my multiple follow up messages.

If you're right about RIAPS trying to extend the round but failing on timing (again), I'm not even mad, at this point in the server even I was bored and just wanted it to end. I'm glad brex-it and everyone else felt the same...

PS: For brex-it, I played on Incognito. Built out about 2m phals over the round and was there for almost all of the hammers you walled (or other allies) against Hege .
    Last edited by Tombo457; 29 Jan 2017 at 04:40 PM.
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

RIAPS are the biggest joke ukx has ever seen. They are so bad I sometimes think they do it on purpose

RIAPS are the biggest joke ukx has ever seen. They are so bad I sometimes think they do it on purpose
    No reason to talk bad about an ally, just cause they play differently...Probably also using less gold and time compared to some of the other alliances.

And who are you?

Unnecessary to trash talk an entire alliance in that way. Criticizing an op or something is fine, but blatantly saying they all are bad is uncalled for. I bet they have way more fun playing than you do.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast