Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How?!

The Troublesome One Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Tombo457's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
    Unnecessary to trash talk an entire alliance in that way. Criticizing an op or something is fine, but blatantly saying they all are bad is uncalled for. I bet they have way more fun playing than you do.
    Didn't you end up trash talking all of DN? Or was that just all the leadership?
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

Quote Originally Posted by Tombo457 View Post
    Just the leadership, how it cost them/you the victory. Although, I think you're confusing me with Drudez, as I wasn't really trash talking.

The Troublesome One Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Tombo457's Avatar

Just the leadership, how it cost them/you the victory. Although, I think you're confusing me with Drudez, as I wasn't really trash talking.
    Pretty sure you left and then starting trash talking to NUTS about the leadership/general play of the ally. Anyway, my point is, If you give others tips, make sure you don't fall short of doing them yourself...
    Last edited by Tombo457; 29 Jan 2017 at 09:38 PM.
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK

Quote Originally Posted by Tombo457 View Post
    He worked pretty hard to be comic relief that round in the forums.

New Poster

Drudez trash talking? that does not sound like him!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kit View Post
    He worked pretty hard to be comic relief that round in the forums.
    Wapeisde did a pretty good job of being the comic relief ally of this round also
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK

There's a clear line between aiming criticism at the way an alliance is run, and straight out saying an alliance and its members are bad and a joke. When I joined NUTS, I was asked why I left DN, and I explained that I didn't agree with the leadership, and that the playstyle of NUTS suited me better. How is that even remotely related to trash talking?

Nothing wrong with saying that, it is my opinion and I am more than entitled to it. Server after server they fail at everything, I haven't seen anything good come from that ally, possibly ever?!

Seriously how hard is it to win a round, round after round they meta up with 5+ other alliances and still fail to win a server. And judging by happenings during this round, it is another round of failings?

I am pretty sure they don't have more fun than me, I play Travian for the enjoyment of winning and crushing others, trying to better previous achievements. After 12 years of it, there is little left to do other than have fun. It can't be too fun constantly being on the losing side, I mean yeah taking part is what counts, but round after round, spending money on gold, and losing again and again. I think I'd have slit my wrists

Anyway, as I said, just my opinion

And who are you again? Cause I have never heard of you before.

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    Yep. Most of GTB have retired from the game as will I once this server ends I think.
    I just don't seem to have the same enthusiasm anymore.
    How did you do this round Jonesy? And yeah, it is time consuming!
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| - All on ukx.
    Now playing on Maida in T-rex.

Quote Originally Posted by Andi View Post
    How did you do this round Jonesy? And yeah, it is time consuming!
    Round was ok I guess. Had main WWK ghosted but managed to rebuild one that was bigger than what we lost.

had a small acad & diet to ourselves, finished top raider by 50mill or more in the two weeks prior to launch.

had we of not lost the other half of our hammer we'd have had 250k imps, 144k ecs & 30k catas but hey ho, my soddin fault for leaving it in a cap oasis overnight
    UK2 R4 - The 3 Ninja's | UKx R11 - The Mentalist | UK4 R6 - Dr Manhattan
    UK2 R8 - Jonesy | UKx R12 - Fluffy | UKx R20 - Fluffy

Quote Originally Posted by LemonD View Post
    And who are you again? Cause I have never heard of you before.
    Sat this round out.

Who are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    my soddin fault for leaving it in a cap oasis overnight
    It's the GTB classic

Quote Originally Posted by Dazum View Post
    Sat this round out.

Who are you?
    I'm Lemon, but I'm sure you knew that already..

Quote Originally Posted by LemonD View Post
    It's the GTB classic

I'm Lemon, but I'm sure you knew that already..
    Can't say as I know any Lemons..

New Poster

Oh... which server have you played on all these years then? :|

Only did one round on ukx, and already feel like Lemon is all over the place :/

Can't remember you from a year ago either though.

Quote Originally Posted by G/BNick View Post
    Oh... which server have you played on all these years then? :|
    I have never stuck with 1 domain, I have played on many different domains from across the world.

I initially started with ukx for a few rounds, then moved around the European domains and then over the com and the south American domains. Then I moved over to try the Asian domains, stuck on Vnx for a few years. Then I took a couple of years out and came back to a uk slow server, I then came back to ukx for 2 rounds (the previous round and the round before that) and most recently comx.

That is without including any accounts I have jumped in on.

- - - Updated - - -

That would more than likely be because I very rarely use the same IGN. I feel like I recognise yours though...

Stop throwing nuts at Placebo, or i will come to collect, and might leave with a lemon as well!

Ps. i miss you all!

There's a clear line between aiming criticism at the way an alliance is run, and straight out saying an alliance and its members are bad and a joke. When I joined NUTS, I was asked why I left DN, and I explained that I didn't agree with the leadership, and that the playstyle of NUTS suited me better. How is that even remotely related to trash talking?

as i'm a former member/leader of NUTS i have to confirm the things Placebo is saying is true, he never trashtalked anyone in DN with us i NUTS. He didn't agree with there plans of the server and they wanted to have fun with SuicideSquirrel account.
    We spent plenty of time trying to get some deal and play hack and slash together with DN but there focus was endgame.

Yes NUTS ended up stopping DN 10 min Before server would end and watching DN players kill there offense on Natars. They probably learnd that you can't Count the win when the Uniq boots still had time to reach
    And we didn't want to sit with 3 semi offense home at end of that server. People that remember us know that 13 people beat Turkc and his 2 wings his ally lost +20 Capitals and +10 hammer villages and run +15 offense of thier into our deffwalls.
    And we where nr 1 Attacker and Nr 4 deffer (only beaten by ww holders)

But on forum we had a Lovely Meme thread where we all trashtalked eachoter, and it was good fun.

- - - Updated - - -

if you feel like doing Another ukx please Contact us.
    Last edited by MOD Elisa; 31 Jan 2017 at 07:19 PM. Reason: RealName™

Quote Originally Posted by FNUG View Post
    Stop throwing nuts at Placebo, or i will come to collect, and might leave with a lemon as well!

Ps. i miss you all!

Awww

Quote Originally Posted by Lovgren666 View Post
    if you feel like doing Another ukx Placebo please Contact us.
    Only Placebo huh? Thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast