View Poll Results: Who will claim the most artifacts?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • SWM/SC

2 7.41%
  • OCG

2 7.41%
  • AA

9 33.33%
  • FoO Olym Pants

0 0%
  • NemRis

1 3.70%
  • LCA

8 29.63%
  • I don't care

5 18.52%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Artifact prediction!

Default Artifact prediction!

6 days until Artifacts are released!!

Roll up, roll up - make your artifact predictions now!!

Who will claim the most artifacts???

Poll closes in 5 days.
    UK2 - Beetnik

So sad, so afraid, so frantic

I'm loving that someone voted for OGC!!
    Iím not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. Itís taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, ĎDonít take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'
    - Humphrey Bogart

I'd like to submit a formal complaint of the lack of mockery of all the names, where is the consistency?

How come Im the only one voted for Nemris?

For a 51 player alliance... Just 3 small artifacts and 0 large or unique artifacts. I'm highly disappointed. Does Nemris suck or have they just been bouncing around?
    Owner of the Teutobod franchise. You see Teutobod on any server, it's me.

Quote Originally Posted by ggnore13 View Post
    How come Im the only one voted for Nemris?

Because someone had to do it.

With this, my comment is for OGC

You all really ready for war i thing lol 2 large academic? that must be something, meanwhile SWM doest have diet and academic. They only have 2 small academic (detected hammer) lol

Just warning, the leader for SWM still doest have any arti until now, where his troops now? sleep? raiding? or lost in space? or help villager to build their own village in order to stay at no.1 pop.

The leader of SWM cleared the unique AA for OGC lol

Quote Originally Posted by ggnore13 View Post
    The leader of SWM cleared the unique AA for OGC lol
    Now that is funny and explains him being number one attacker so early but no artie
    I wonder what Alin said to him

Quote Originally Posted by JYD View Post
    Now that is funny and explains him being number one attacker so early but no artie
    I wonder what Alin said to him

Alin is leading a coup as we speak.

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Were AA the first to make a steal then?

SWM were foolish to leave a large arte in the grey without a considerable amount of standing defence in place.
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Server;
    Uk2, Round 10 - IGN;Tendril Man

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
    Were AA the first to make a steal then?

SWM were foolish to leave a large arte in the grey without a considerable amount of standing defence in place.

Can we count a steal against SWM? They did clear a unique for OGC to pick up...

Quote Originally Posted by Ya_dun_goofed View Post
    Can we count a steal against SWM? They did clear a unique for OGC to pick up...
    Anything goes really.
    As for SWM, poor old enigma didn't figure in the defence option for SWM, something known as cannon fodder?
    From what i have heard, the defence was arranged for some of the elite (leadership in other words).

Quote Originally Posted by TheCodfather View Post
    Anything goes really.
    As for SWM, poor old enigma didn't figure in the defence option for SWM, something known as cannon fodder?
    From what i have heard, the defence was arranged for some of the elite (leadership in other words).
    more crap from the same crap source. it should of been defended poor error nothing to do with def anywhere else. not our best week But the week is not over yet

Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    more crap from the same crap source. it should of been defended poor error nothing to do with def anywhere else. not our best week But the week is not over yet
    You don't half spout some propaganda crap Antonio.
    There's that much going around with your leadership team that you all believe it's true, because nothing else seems to make sense.

You don't half spout some propaganda crap Antonio.
    There's that much going around with your leadership team that you all believe it's true, because nothing else seems to make sense.
    Our leadership team have been the same for years' We have won 3 ww titles with this team so if we win this one great if we dont we will be back next year trying again. So do what ever you can to upset us we dont listen dont care an keep winning our fair share Also we enjoy playing the game as a team its not all about winning

Anything goes really.
    Anyone can post on the forums starting with "From what I heard". Try taking a leaf out of Ryder's book if you want to learn about propaganda

And lol, you're a fine one to talk about cannon fodder snapping up any player that will fatten you up. You call it leading an alliance, I call it pre-organised farm lists.
    "Itís only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkery View Post
    And lol, you're a fine one to talk about cannon fodder snapping up any player that will fatten you up. You call it leading an alliance, I call it pre-organised farm lists.
    Was that a reference to myself personally, or the alliance?
    If it was me, then you are sadly mistaken, the account I play is in no leadership position.
    I made my comments from past experiences with SWM and other alliances that "teamed up" (sorry, "were taken on board as sacrificial lambs by") SWM.
    As it happens, the events of the last 24 hours seem to justify my comments about defensive support (or lack of) for non-leadership players.

Sorry I hope know one was doing an arti analysis over the weekend. You will have to start again. Never mind as I said the week was not over. Couple of more things to sort and everything will be in its right full place
    Last edited by antonio; 30 Jan 2017 at 07:57 AM.

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    Sorry I hope know one was doing an arti analysis over the weekend. You will have to start again. Never mind as I said the week was not over. Couple of more things to sort and everything will be in its right full place
    Brave to give the account who lost your large storage the large AA now, in the same location. maybe I'll start a little book. I'm going with 3days.
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Server;
    Uk2, Round 10 - IGN;Tendril Man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast