Thread: Looking to dual on any server

Default Looking to dual on any server

Hi,

Back after a number of years out. Never been a dual so looking to learn and help as best I can.

1. How many years experience on the game - 2
    2. Experience in what fields (simming, raiding, attacking, defending) - Simming and raiding
    3. Good accounts you have been on which others may know - None
    4. Your favourite or best tribe (roman, gaul, teuton) - Gual but can play any.
    5. If you play Offensive or Defensive - Both
    6. Your game achievements (top10, top100?) - None
    7. What size account are you looking to join? (population / number of villages) - Any
    8. Are you willing to buy gold or not? - Might be able to put in a little.
    9. Online Times you can offer (GMT) - 10am to 12am as I do not leave the house.
    10. How to contact you & further communication (skype, pm) - PM me for my skype username.

Don't have much to offer do ya? LOL ... But people will consider dualling with you just because of the 8th point.

LOL got to start somewhere.

Hi Ryan. Still interested?

1. How many years experience on the game - more than 9 years
    2. Experience in what fields (simming, raiding, attacking, defending) - Simming and raiding attacking
    3. Good accounts you have been on which others may know - Parkicar OptimusPrime I've dualled with Trouble before
    4. Your favourite or best tribe (roman, gaul, teuton) - Tueton Never been Gaul Ever in travian history
    5. If you play Offensive or Defensive - lean towards offensive usually alliance attack planner but for rise of alliance t20 need some defense so both ways
    6. Your game achievements (top10, top100?) - top 50 usually every server i'm on... Qualified for world server but deleted, usually get bored and require help half way through server because get bored easily and flitter away my troops
    7. What size account are you looking to join? Already have 6 villages 3 x 15croppers
    8. Are you willing to buy gold or not? - Regular Gold Whore
    9. Online Times you can offer (GMT) -
    10. How to contact you & further communication (skype, pm) - parkinson.ben123@gmail.com or PM me