Thread: Tier 2 shortage of items in the Auctions

Default Tier 2 shortage of items in the Auctions

Currently there are just 3 Teuton tier 2 items available for the next 19 hours, bit strange considering there has been a recent Gold promo... if TG are not generating them in adventures<(still to receive a single item), they ought at least be made available to break our banks!!
    At the end of every black hole is a man with torch

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

It's all about buying early when everyone thinks they will make big bucks, then selling later when there's none to be sold so people fight over them more.
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Server;
    Uk2, Round 10 - IGN;Tendril Man

I'd just like to point out that this server is on the small side but we still have about the same amount of dedicated players. So basically there's less random people selling items but the same amount of dedicated players that want them.

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

I like to call it Ryder's Investment Catalogue

And even if we aren't selling... some of us have already completed our wardrobe

With all those shoes, should start calling him Spyder

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

Imelda.

Just saw a helmet of enlightenment in the auction, any bets on how much it goes for.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurypedes View Post
    Currently there are just 3 Teuton tier 2 items available for the next 19 hours, bit strange considering there has been a recent Gold promo... if TG are not generating them in adventures<(still to receive a single item), they ought at least be made available to break our banks!!
    It means not much player want to sell it, and it means many player seriously in this server, rather only being a "Hooray Team"

Quote Originally Posted by FREYA View Post
    It means not much player want to sell it, and it means many player seriously in this server, rather only being a "Hooray Team"
    I was under the impression that auction items were generated by players selling and TG alike, I maybe should have been more item specific in as yesterdays initial post I was referring to Teuton RH items.

Update,... just gotten a Warriors Helmet... it pays to say, lol
    Last edited by Eurypedes; 12 Jan 2017 at 11:08 AM.
    At the end of every black hole is a man with torch

Community Manager UK/US CM mhudson's Avatar

Nope auction items are player only. TG does not generate any items for auction
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78