Thread: Firefox no longer able to send same second?

Default Firefox no longer able to send same second?

Open 4 tabs with target(Juggins) spawn entered, enter number of troops in each tab(enough to do considerable damage), goto work offline and confirm, after reloading all tabs, each goes back to blank, without even the target village entered.
    At the end of every black hole is a man with torch

Community Manager UK/US CM mhudson's Avatar

There has been no update to the game coding yet this year so the issue is with your browser, Looks like Firefox has made an update which has affected your gameplay.

I would suggest trying to clear your cookies and cache, revert to an older version of FF or use a different browser
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

Thanks, thought as much, already cleared cookies(Pain in the A), no effect so far, will try to revert.

The only part of your process that seemed unclear to me, though might just be my interpretation - do you go offline and then send your troops when you're already at the final confirmation page, or the page before where you can still enter troop numbers? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	travwaveerrorimg.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	6688

Only other thing I could suggest is looking at which version of FF you're using. I use 10.0.2 But I think there are a few other variations of v10 that work too. It's also worth turning off auto updates.

Apologies if you already had covered that. Sometimes it's easy to miss something
    "Itís only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

You could try using K-Meleon, fire fox is awful anyway
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

The Troublesome One Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Tombo457's Avatar

Have you used this method before? Likewise, are you sure you are doing the method correctly? Sounds like you may have missed a step I'd say.
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

Quote Originally Posted by notorious crunchie View Post
    You could try using K-Meleon, fire fox is awful anyway
    Another Browser??lol, might keep that one in reserve for when I multi-account, lmao... a reset to version 48.0 seems to have resolved the issue.

Pretty sure that wouldn't allow you to get away with multi accounting....

I meant a better browser that will enhance your playing experience, but please keep using Firefox, you deserve it
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkery View Post
    The only part of your process that seemed unclear to me, though might just be my interpretation - do you go offline and then send your troops when you're already at the final confirmation page, or the page before where you can still enter troop numbers? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	travwaveerrorimg.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	6688

Only other thing I could suggest is looking at which version of FF you're using. I use 10.0.2 But I think there are a few other variations of v10 that work too. It's also worth turning off auto updates.

Apologies if you already had covered that. Sometimes it's easy to miss something

Generally I go to Work offline... return to each tab, press confirm, return to cancel work offline and reload all tabs, as per other post, issue appears to have been resolved by converting to previous FF version, (have now turned off auto updates),and managed a 3-1 same second... I'll take that for my first attempt on this server.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by notorious crunchie View Post
    I meant a better browser that will enhance your playing experience, but please keep using Firefox, you deserve it
    It took me ages to get used to FF and would only alter at the end of a server,,, NOT really sure if I deserve it though.

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

Be careful of using known outdated browsers, as they can be security holes. If you do, I'd go with "have a dedicated Travian browser", ie, crunchie's suggestion of installing another might be wise. Nice things are being said about Cometbird.