Thread: horn of natarian

Default horn of natarian

hello
    as i know horn of natarian gives some boost to your troop in fight against natar troops
    i am wondering does it only work when you attack natars or it also works when you defend a natar attack like when you settled a new village in a gray area or defending in a ww vilage

That's a good question

If you hover over a horn in the auctions (or your hero inventory) it will say "25% attacking strength against Natars"

Based on that I would assume that the % bonus only applies to troops when attacking.

Generally though you can build a village in the grey zone enough to survive Natars attacks (if you're not defending for the fun of it).
    "Itís only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkery View Post
    That's a good question

If you hover over a horn in the auctions (or your hero inventory) it will say "25% attacking strength against Natars"

Based on that I would assume that the % bonus only applies to troops when attacking.

Generally though you can build a village in the grey zone enough to survive Natars attacks (if you're not defending for the fun of it).
    Hawkery is right, these weapons state in their description that they alter attacking strength specifically. If you are looking for help/tips to survive attacks on villages in the grey zone, we have guides such as this one that should help you do exactly that .
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png