Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: End Game approaches

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

Default End Game approaches

To update this server, pretty sure most of the posters from before deleted, and the only ones who is active are from our alliance (GMC), Goats motorcycle club.

But who knows maybe dsv or ant will show up here and we can have a gentleman's discussion about end game.

So to address previous topics, Scott deleted, A fell to bits, fed fell to bits also leaving the north east to GMC.
    Gimps leaders deleted after 0'ing the north east WW (BTW THANKS FOR CLEARING IT!)

Steve joined GMC Aka Aspalar aka Lock Lamora, And then just after we'd kissed made up we were al gucci he was going to help me kill fkers, and honestly if you will help me with this I will overlook a great many flaws tbh... not that Im saying he had flaws or anything.. Whatever.
    Chap called benne took him out one knight, one knight he was there, a few hours of panic later and the reports came in, I think it was , army chiefed, and capital killed... Yeah they (him and his dual), though not the originial if my intution is correct... Yeah they just upped and deleted.. And then the guy who was my enemy was like yeah took him out cos heard you didnt like me *winky face*... I was pretty mad cos they had a strong account and were going to kill some fools... only part of the offensive that MM and WW unleashed, they were pretty effective, stalled out my plans, but then again they made life long enemies in the south west and south east, so if they lose, it was that burst of action that cost them it... Anyway i guess they outplayed me, i didn't see that one coming.

MM and WW started a war with FLG, trouble and gmc dithered around for a bit thinking whos side shall we join, before eventualy chucking in with FLG. (Although imo, we took far too long to act on this, mostly because the rest of the server was already at war, and we wanted to attack all of them, however we knew we weren't strong enough for fighting them both at the same time.)

MM is now the rank 1 ally on the server has been attacking and defending for a while. they have been formed form MM (partial south west, former Free landers(i think) still contest that land. And WW who were in the north west and the weakest alliance on the server before merg.(Not all the players are week just statistically without there MM brothers they would be no bodies.)

FLG is there sworn enemies. Gimps leaders were gone, and left Fl leaders to lead the gimps, forming you guessed it, flg.

Sides are:
    MM Vs GMC + FLG.

The largest alliances

Alliance Players Points
    1. FLG 52 9033 469710
    2. MM 57 7852 447587
    3. GMC 36 9688 348759

Admittedly it doesn't really look that fair, but population isn't everything, and trust me MM are a lot stronger than they look.

End game wont be 1 sided, however I'm not flattering myself when I say that Im the favourite to win, just look at the numbers there,there is clear 30 players more for GMC/FLG side.

WWs are at the south west WW and the north east WW.

End game wont be anything special but at least I will report on it.
    No-cringe signature.

Good luck to both sides, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

I too would like to thank Gimps leaders for cleaning our WW.

I really look forward to see some good reports of WWK, WWR especially from Medusa (having unique academic whole game),

I would like to address only 1 thing that bothered me kinda whole game, there was almost 0 small AA rotations whole game, I really hope that the guys who had small AA did make big armies (i know for Illusion that he have, but we will see for other 5) otherwise it was total waste of one of best small arte in the game

Greetings

I have had a fun server attacking Locke account and joining the ally on attacking FL ally. MM have not chosen the boring path at least. :p Building spears the last months have been fun too. Had 12 deff villages for a while, but never got the great deff numbers, but big enough for being a player not used to be pure deff player. I must say that the rest of the ally (MM+WW) have been strong offers so far. I am impressed of that.

GMC/FL/GIMPS have/had some good armies, but they have been attacking kind of random and not important villages. Today someone with big army attack one of my supportvillages that is 40 squares from my cap.?! why. Make no different.
    Deff wise FL/Gimps did a very good job acting fast. Congrats to alpha, conks, mano and others in Gimps. GMC hasnt been attacked much before these last days, but it seem like they are not that good at putting up walls - loosing both plans and strength arti (congrats to wrank and others for that operation).

IF MM is winning this I must say that I am impressed. They have not been greatest in numbers, but have done good off coordination I think and decent deff coordiantion.

Now it will be fun to see WW hammers on both side. I am not expert on this, so dont know for sure what to expect.

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

mm took the 5x arti

and the plan

and the ww lost all great warehouses and main building, and is at level 17.

MM is on 48 and climbing fast.

GG!
    No-cringe signature.

MemberMember

have you thrown in the towel? You've a UK1account trouble, just wondering if UK4 is beyond you

Wonder of the World

Players Name Alliance Level
    1. dsv Monkey Unicycle Club MM 59 -
    2. Trouble Go Making Cash GMC 17

ww levels

and no, no towel throwing for me.
    No-cringe signature.

i dunno, looks like you threw in the towel on uk1 already after reading this

i threw a towel on to uk1?

No I never through a towel.

I kept my towels.

I started uk1 in a no gold no dual challenge.. and I'm getting beaten up a bit there due to no auto evade.

But I will soon be back in the game..

Meanwhile on uk4, we are fighting vs a pretty good MM alliance here..

And you guys have just started building the WW again.

and i have 2x your villages, but mostly thanks to excellent dual. (HALF?)

Regards,

T
    No-cringe signature.

MemberMember

And in the following 10 days MM have climbed to the giddy heights of level 63, whereas GMC/Gimps and FL are still on 17, and despite 8 sets of plans unclaimed the GMC/FLG meta have yet to put the one set of plans in the same ally as the WWV

This is indeed true
    No-cringe signature.

MemberMember

1. dsv Monkey Unicycle Club MM 64 -
    2. Trouble Go Making Cash GMC 17 -
    3. Natars - 0 -
    still no growth, or a move on a set of plans are you still playing Trouble?

this is getting tedious..

did you remember what you guys did to our WW?

When you switched out your arti and captured our 5x..

You smashed all of our infrastructure.

I wonder what could I be building that doenst need a plan, regularly increases my pop and ists required in a ww..

HMmm

pretty sure a 3 year old can figure this one out

but if your struggling then I'll allow you to continue xD
    No-cringe signature.

MemberMember

I'm not in MM, seems your so distanced from the team, you've no idea whose your ally friend, in 12 days you've not taken a second plan, nor asked beautiful to join GMC, you've failed to communicate your plans to FLG, and made no move to slow down the MM progress
    It does not take 12 days to rebuild a MB or GW and if you were struggling where's the request for resources?
    The likelihood here is that UK4 will be a natar victory
    saying that I commend your no gold no dual stance on UK1

what you dont know wont hurt ya
    trouble knows FLG have a set of plans
    and slowing mm ww build is go ahead as planned just you cant see it is not anyone fault

it will be a natar win imo

I would like a natar victory

if the natars are around I would stop at 99 and let them win.

But I don't think it will make it that far.

"It does not take 12 days to rebuild a MB or GW and if you were struggling where's the request for resources?"
    http://travian.kirilloid.ru/build.ph...1.44&lvls=0,19
    m'dear chap you are hopelessly un informed.
    Let me enlighten you.
    Here is the time calculation for 1 great warehouse, as it says it takes 168 hours to build from level 1 to level 20.
    WWK reports wasn't posted, I hope MM saved them, because I didn't
    When they took the 5x arti with the arti switch:
    what is an arti swtich: Something I didn't know about, so I saw a bunch of what I think is fakes, because I check each army, and with each army, there is an artifact, the last attack comes from DSV, who I also think cannot take my artifact because he has alaready the large diet.
    Now me being me, and slightly dim, I thought ok, hes building with the diet, 1/4 food on troops they will go for bigger defence over the wall artifact. Because they could switch in a 3x if they wanted.
    Anyway, I was wrong.
    DSV had his mate Ant79 pick up the large artifact seconds before he landed on my village, the other attacks were real to clear the defence, of which there wasn't much. I literally said "these are fakes lol we don't need to defend".
    And then, well My ass was handed to me and they made of with the 5x.
    THen they dumped a bunch of minor armies into our WW
    Removing the main building an great warehouses.
    Which takes time to rebuild.

So mr Reds, even with our 1/2 build time for the WW village, its taking a long time to rebuild the infrastructure.

Also Wrank made of with my plans when he really shouldn't have.
    But it was an arti trick again, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

I dont think the natars will win. If they did, it would be the first time ever, I still think GMC+FLG Will win this no problems.
    MM has a chance to clinche it, and if you wanted an underdog side to cheer for, I reckon they're doing a pretty fine job.
    No-cringe signature.

I would like a natar victory
    We're already hoping for that, the underdogs prevent the big guys from winning the server.
    It would be great if our WW made it to 100... but we see a Natar win as a win for us also.

We will see.

Natar victory has never occurred before.

I think the server will be over before it becomes a possibility.

I wont wait weeks for them to build just play as normal, but if they are at a high enough level then maybe, for the novelty of it.
    No-cringe signature.

1. dsv Monkey Unicycle Club MM 70 -
    2. Trouble Go Making Cash GMC 17 -
    3. Natars - 0 -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    WWK reports wasn't posted, I hope MM saved them, because I didn't
    I still kept mine...
    The first hit on GMC WW after the x5 arti was stolen:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4376354b353

68053 lucan's kills

stemos had over 210k troops in that village when it was hit

despite MM's claims that it hit def, we're pretty sure that that means the hammer was in that village.

If less than 33% of def is killed, no report is generated.

68k kills
    No-cringe signature.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast