Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The North remembers

Default The North remembers

Dear members and guests of the uk forum!

I am here to share a story with you. A story about a vile treachery committed against the North. I believe there is no secret that the coalition of Olympia and Pantheon has claimed the windy Northwest. In the very beginning when the first men settled the North and the first great cities were raised a traveler from another region has decided to found a settlement in the fertile land of the grey zone. He approached the northmen and offered them his sword in return of a safe passage. And so the newcomer joined the coalition and was welcomed into it. They fed and protected him, providing soldiers to keep his farms from harm until he was ready to raise an army and fight side by side by his new brothers in arms. This one introduced himself as Ramsay Gordon.

His settlement thrived under the protection of his new found benefactor until one night he revealed his true face. The seemingly loyal and kind person that we let into our home showed his gratitude by delivering a treacherous backstab against his generous hosts while he was a sitter of one of his brothers to watch out for him in the cold dark night he in fact sent the guards away, the offensive army on an expedition beyond the wall to freeze and starve and opened his gates for the enemy AA. As a result Brutus settlement was decimated and his soldiers slaughtered.

The villain himself attacked the capital of his neighbour Ares destroying his hero mansion and then stealing his oases. It was only latter when we found out he spent his last days under our banners asking his neighbours how big their armies were under the pretence that he just wanted to know if he is doing ok.
    At this moment we realised that this man was no Gordon.. his true name was Ramsay Bolton of AA the only person capable of committing such an ignoble act.

A week or two after the traitor left our midsts he and his true masters tried to destroy the capital of Ares but the brave defenders were able to fend off the attack even though heavy casualties were suffered that night:
    http://www.travian-reports.net/us/re...06,4111808268b

It was time for retaliation and Ares reclaimed his stolen oases slaughtering whatever little resistance the traitor could provide in there and then it was time for the Boltons to have some of their own medicine. So a plan was made to strike at their military camp. The first hit went right trough but the second attack of Ares was well defended and his army was defeated.
    http://www.travian-reports.net/us/report/41980561976 and 4 waves of catapults afterwards
    http://www.travian-reports.net/us/report/41982198f23 and 3 waves of catapults afterwards

We realised that Ares will not be able to hold the grey zone on his own so reinforcements were called and new warriors came into the grey. The Boltons seeing the small villages decided to do what they do best slaughtering innocents. Ramsay waited for the natars to attack and then with a twisted smile on his face sent his troops to besiege the settlements. He attacked one of them with success.. then he switched to the other. But the villages survived and our warriors knowing that Ramsay Bolton was not a skilled strategist started to prepare for his next mad attempt. Watchtowers were built and our soldiers took shifts in anticipation of the incoming attack. In the meantime the others saddled their fastest horses waiting for the traitor. The moment his banners were spotted the guards raised the alarm and the sounds echoed in every corner of the North. Minutes latter the gates of our seemingly quiet villages were opened and the soldiers streamed like a river into the besieged settlement to properly greet the attacker. Merchants from all around the area rushed into the village to supply it with much needed provisions so the builders could expand the granaries and fortify the walls which were at level 17 prior to the attack.. and seconds latter a loud splat echoed back:
    http://www.travian-reports.net/us/re...15,419613789aa

Thank you everyone for your immediate reaction and participation!
    Defender uk1 2014
    Zeus uk5 2015|2016 - Olympia
    Zeus uk2 2016|2017 - Olympia

Defender, that was a fantastic bit of literature, may it forever be looked upon as a reminder to others, do not poop on your friend's doorstep otherwise you may get your nose rubbed in it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCodfather View Post
    Defender, that was a fantastic bit of literature, may it forever be looked upon as a reminder to others, do not poop on your friend's doorstep otherwise you may get your nose rubbed in it.
    A lesson sorely learned by mr. Bolton. Just in case he's going to attend the masterclass soon enough.

A job perfectly done by our defenders to get all that def into the edge of the quad in about 2:40 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by ggnore13 View Post
    A lesson sorely learned by mr. Bolton. Just in case he's going to attend the masterclass soon enough.

A job perfectly done by our defenders to get all that def into the edge of the quad in about 2:40 hours.
    Ramseys troops may rise again ! You need need to burn them North of the wall.

well played on the defence.
    Dude Double Uk2

I love the story, must have taken a long time and a good editor to create it.. I am on edge here waiting for the next chapter to be released. Please do not keep me waiting for long. Ramsay's troop's will rise faster than Bolton's missing member that's for sure

Nice defence yes, I'm sure Ramsay will not be taking you all for fools again
    UK2 Zombie

Thanks for the great read, very enjoyable!

Not sure of the truth (full story) behind him leaving Olympia/Pantheon - but it is fair to say it was a pretty underhand tactic to switch alliances and attack your old team mates at the same time. I am sure it will leave a large target on him for the rest of the server.

Lag
    Im not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. Its taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, Dont take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'
    - Humphrey Bogart

Oh it is the full story mate and I know it firsthand as I was the one to let him in and I spend a fair amount of time on Skype chatting with the guy. During his stay he never voiced any real concerns and was always smiling, seemingly happy and acting as a friend of yours would. The only complaint he once had was that Brutus got his oasis (or village, don't remember) farmed by Dude Double so he offered to sit Brutus and help him (funny enough). Then one night he just flipped the switch.
    And given the fact he was asking people around on their troops numbers and also the fact that he has already prepared the HM on level 15 in his off village without taking any oases around tells me this was no split second decision and he was planning it for quite some time.

I was never the one to condemn spying and always considered it a legit tactic but this is a bit sociopathic lol.

P.S. Andy (Zombie = my good friend Andy correct?).. about the next chapter I have every confidence it will be posted as soon as its done..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	index.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	7.2 KB 
ID:	6662
    Last edited by ggnore13; 22 Dec 2016 at 07:13 AM.

Yes it is me Andy, hello

I will say this though, Ramsay did not have any contact with us while he was with you guys, he also did not send any of Brutus troops away when he left.

He did however hit Ares straight after leaving which as you rightly say is a bit underhanded. They will no doubt in my mind lose lots of troops this server on you guys in there quests lol.

However what is it with the big meta you guys are putting together in the NW? Even offering Nemris a place at the table i'm told, only if they allowed Olympia players to chief their capitals and good croppers and they build def for your WW that is you would be around 180 players with them and i'd have thought the 109 ish you have now would be sufficient.

Looking forward to a good lively server old friend let's all make sure it is special.
    UK2 Zombie

Hello Andy.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Zombie View Post
    I will say this though, Ramsay did not have any contact with us while he was with you guys
    This I'm inclined to believe to some extend. But agree with me it makes it a bit hard given the fact that Brutus was attacked the same night Ramsay left while he was still sitting the account. And at the same day we tried to plan some little attacks by brutus on dude's feeder where I asked Ramsay to cover with fakes but he convinced me that it would be smarter to wait for Brutus to have more catas. So while I believe he was not really a spy planted by you from the begining there had to be some comunication with somebody at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by The Zombie View Post
    he also did not send any of Brutus troops away when he left.
    This though he did. The army didn't just go away on its own.

P.S. The NW knows no metas. I'm also looking forward for after the arties. Last server we played was probably one of the best I've played in a while now so I expect nothing different in this one.

Hello Andy.

This I'm inclined to believe to some extend. But agree with me it makes it a bit hard given the fact that Brutus was attacked the same night Ramsay left while he was still sitting the account. And at the same day we tried to plan some little attacks by brutus on dude's feeder where I asked Ramsay to cover with fakes but he convinced me that it would be smarter to wait for Brutus to have more catas. So while I believe he was not really a spy planted by you from the begining there had to be some comunication with somebody at some point.

This though he did. The army didn't just go away on its own.

P.S. The NW knows no metas. I'm also looking forward for after the arties. Last server we played was probably one of the best I've played in a while now so I expect nothing different in this one.

Well well if he did send his hammer out one would of thought he would of removed the defence....

Andy will confirm we had planned to hit the Brutus account on that day for about a week, we only found out about the guys who moved over a few hrs before we sent.

If he did send the the troops away I agree its a shameful tactic. But is the story of the North I feel we many never know the full truth. Let the Fun continue

DD
    Dude Double Uk2

If you read the first post you already know the full truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite316 View Post
    Well well if he did send his hammer out one would of thought he would of removed the defence....
    That makes sense right? Also one more thing - if he decided to mess with Brutus troops they could just send them on splat but he didn't. But tell me this. Would you still harbour him if he did it in this manner? And also why you think Brutus went splat on you several hours latter instead of doing it right away?

BTW its hard to believe that you both planned an attack for a week and it happened to be on the exact same night. The fact Ramsay was sitting your target doesn't help. I mean you surely can understand my scepticism even if its true.

It's pretty obvious who Dude's target was going to be since the start, it really can't that that hard to believe we had attacks planned on Brutus haha

I love this post btw - perfect way to hide your underhanded NemRis tactics
    UK2 - Beetnik

So sad, so afraid, so frantic

Oh come on stop it already.. the more you poke the subject the weirder it looks. Yes it was obvious who Dude's target was but it just happen by accident that his attacks were perfectly coordinated with Ramsay leaving and attacking Ares aye? All that while Ramsay was sitter for Brutus and he didn't drop the sittership once he left and joined AA.. Oh yes, and the troops were sent away. So even if all you say is true how come you're all so surpriced we're having hard time buying all of it lol?
    Last edited by ggnore13; 23 Dec 2016 at 10:29 AM.

Oh come on stop it already.. the more you poke the subject the weirder it looks. Yes it was obvious who Dude's target was but it just happen by accident that his attacks were perfectly coordinated with Ramsay leaving and attacking Ares aye? All that while Ramsay was sitter for Brutus and he didn't drop the sittership once he left and joined AA.. Oh yes, and the troops were sent away. So even if all you say is true how come you're all so surpriced we're having hard time buying all of it lol?
    You know nothing John Snow....
    Dude Double Uk2

You are wrong. I drink and I know things.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite316 View Post
    You know nothing John Snow....
    it is Jon actually

Looking lively on the wild boarder lands of the NE/NW, they are not going to let us down for entertainment. Brutus and Wuut were causing us some issues after the ceasefire but alas since then Brutus lost his little pin hammer and also a village this morning to Dude.. What fun will the next 24-48 hours bring No doubt it will be entertaining but which team will it swing in favour of. Who knows, not me lol :d
    UK2 Zombie

Good job there. Brutus had some real bad luck with sitters this server lol - his first night sitter was Ramsay Bolton, and his current one wasn't on last night. Could have been a lot prettier should he was online to spot the scouting. Though not really sure if we could gather ~20k def in the middle of the night.

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Though not really sure if we could gather ~20k def in the middle of the night.
    That would of been enough defence to stop Dudes hammer? The player who settled first on the server?! The bestest players ever!? I don't believe it
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Server;
    Uk2, Round 10 - IGN;Tendril Man

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast