Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The North remembers

The only thing we haven't really touched on yet is the moral destroying effect of having your capital bashed.

At this stage any player with level 11 or 12 wheat fields in their capital probably doesn't use much gold either, so even with an alliance res push, it will take time getting them back up.

Some will delete and others will slow down building troops until they are back up and running. Less defence can only be a good thing!

Lag
    Iím not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. Itís taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, ĎDonít take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'
    - Humphrey Bogart

New Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lagushki View Post
    The only thing we haven't really touched on yet is the moral destroying effect of having your capital bashed.
    What about the moral destroying effect of having the alliance leader come on the forum saying half the alliance's capitals are not worth defending? I'd be quiting or deleting faster than you could say "sliced bread with goat cheese".That has got to be the worst case of bad leadership in recent travian history :-D

Interesting discussions have been going on here In here I see when I have been busy being ill..

So just to recap on the key points -

1. Once again ggnore decides to openly admit that he is not bothered about the lower pop players who don't have high level cap fields and can't spend a lot of gold (the exact same type of players that would win the server for you if you ever realised that) - these exact same comments on the last UK5 ended up with your alliance slowly disappearing around you..
    2. The FoOlympantheons have a strong desire to only try to steal oasis's and chief support villages immediately next door to them and have failed more times than they succeed even when the villages in question have zero defence in
    3. Ares ability and desire to battle Ramsay in the grey seems to be well and truly over seeing as though he has withdrawn the defence and let Ramsay hit it with another 3 waves this evening
    4. We have been slacking recently and have given the NW too much time to mop up the tears that have been spilt recently since we started partying across the border - time to go back for some more fun me thinks..
    5. Roll on artefacts day, then we can have another server analysis and see if anything has changed.
    6. Have the south quads moved on to another server? very quiet down there of late

Anyway I'm going back to my sick bed while the pantheon players who have been scrap heaped by ggnore leave and start on UK1 :0 xxx
    UK2 Zombie

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

Shhh. We're asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by The Zombie View Post
    Interesting discussions have been going on here In here I see when I have been busy being ill..

So just to recap on the key points -

1. Once again ggnore decides to openly admit that he is not bothered about the lower pop players who don't have high level cap fields and can't spend a lot of gold (the exact same type of players that would win the server for you if you ever realised that) - these exact same comments on the last UK5 ended up with your alliance slowly disappearing around you..
    2. The FoOlympantheons have a strong desire to only try to steal oasis's and chief support villages immediately next door to them and have failed more times than they succeed even when the villages in question have zero defence in
    3. Ares ability and desire to battle Ramsay in the grey seems to be well and truly over seeing as though he has withdrawn the defence and let Ramsay hit it with another 3 waves this evening
    4. We have been slacking recently and have given the NW too much time to mop up the tears that have been spilt recently since we started partying across the border - time to go back for some more fun me thinks..
    5. Roll on artefacts day, then we can have another server analysis and see if anything has changed.
    6. Have the south quads moved on to another server? very quiet down there of late

Anyway I'm going back to my sick bed while the pantheon players who have been scrap heaped by ggnore leave and start on UK1 :0 xxx
    Easy to say when you are the guy having 2 "personal defenders" each server to hog all the def from them every time you're faked regardless of who else is under attack huh?
    While I will agree to point 2 and 3 cuz well.. can't argue with the truth point 1 is pure aubergine. All this talks of how I am not caring for the smaller players is just part of our regular warfare to get them demotivated. And should it been true it would have worked both in here and uk5. But your speculations are simply wrong thus no real affect upon the players. Or should I remind you that uk5 I lost both my cap and an arte because I didn't put any def in it for 4 ops in a row while you were loosing hammers on the very small players you tried to turn against the leadership. Or do you think that the cap was empty because I forgot to call for def?
    Also Andy.. you surely remember a player who wrote you sad PMs (gaul with an archi arti who asked for your protection in return of information) complaining from the fact that I'm hogging all the def to confirm your theory. This fella was loyal and approached you because I told him to. So you never dared to attack me for quite a long time until your meta finally overpowered our ally.
    As for this server all the hammers you lost were lost against a def stands based in small players capitals no?
    What I am saying is that you did nothing as a damage so far (Ares excluded) because the fields were too low. I did not say small players should never be defended because they're small lol. Defense coordination my dear muggles is a complex algorithm with many variables and does not go by "defend the small" or "defend the big" players. I have to admit your way is simpler "defend me!".
    Last edited by ggnore13; 26 Jan 2017 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ggnore13 View Post
    What I am saying is that you did nothing as a damage so far (Ares excluded) because the fields were too low.
    No-one cares about your history with Andy..

But, this server - so far, 10 players have deleted/left your meta since we started the attacks (A fair number of them were the ones we hit..)

We almost completely zeroed poor Borey,
    And even with low ish fields, taking out a minimum of 8 waves on 27 capitals..

Howay man,
    I don't know how you can possible see this as no damage..
    UK2 - Beetnik

So sad, so afraid, so frantic

MemberMember

No no were all still here, just did a quick head count, all Southern alliances present and correct, as for the quietness I think were watching the North argue

The funniest thing ggnore is that I think you actually believe yourself at times, bewildering

However on to more important things, yes Ares account is a mess and I count your meta is down 11-12 players since we started hitting you? A lot of them accounts I know for a fact we hit with reals.. so to say that them hits meant nothing is exactly the point that everyone is making, You do not understand people and how we tick. Doesn't matter how big a persons capital fields are they are a member of the team. We did not pick out lower field players on purpose your meta is just full of them. It is hard to find a decent account in there so the few that are there are obviously full of that def that we never find at all the others.

Anyway let's see how the next few months go and we will revisit this subject on teamwork and the understanding of people! Just please don't carry on dredging up your past failures like on UK5 it is embarrassing for us all.

Great work on the artefacts to LCA btw watching and thinking will everyone on the server carry on leaving us alone until well into the end game or not.. The answer is I surely hope not
    UK2 Zombie

Hee hee! My "past failures" include giving your twice outnumbering us preformed meta a run for its money with an alliance made from scratch. And at the end AA didn't win. OGC did. That covers it pretty much but I understand why you would be embarrassed by it so we can now move on.

Also sorry! Borey was also a good bunch of damage. So you actually did good hits on 2 accounts, not 1. My bad.
    As for the 11-12 players that we're down only 2 of them left/deleted after being hit - gytis.d (4 villages, 1.5k clubs and 500 scouts total might) and zverie. So yeah.. I have no idea how are we going to recover from that. You did not pick small players on purpose? Well in that case let me once again educate your lot - if a certain 15c has 2 oases or less the fields in it are between level 10 and 12. There. Now you know the secret of Travian.
    On the other hand your meta (aka NemeAAris) had 170 players when it all started and you are down to just ~110 now so..

As for LCA.. go ahead! Show them who's the boss.

P.S. WuuTzOoR has conquered a village at ‎*(*-*10‬‬|**21‬‬)‬‎ from Ramsay Bolton.today, 06:59
    WuuTzOoR has conquered a village at ‎*(*-*16‬‬|**16‬‬)‬‎ from Holger Danske.today, 03:37
    So kind of Ramsay Bolton and his lackey to build us a nice villages to chief. They were also building def in there. Wonder where that def is now #exiletheboltonsoutofthenorth
    Last edited by ggnore13; 28 Jan 2017 at 11:15 AM.

Yeah you always paint the Ramsay pictures worse than they are. Congrats on the two feeder chiefings..

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4360238c843

Ramsey got a few licks in himself this morning don't forget this one and the following 5 waves

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure you can actually count..

NemeAArisFCASWMOCGSC is a few more than 170

Everyone we don't attack is our meta right?

orange!
    Last edited by Beetroot.; 28 Jan 2017 at 01:12 PM.
    UK2 - Beetnik

So sad, so afraid, so frantic

I knight you as "Ares The Unfortunate".
    Owner of the Teutobod franchise. You see Teutobod on any server, it's me.

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Why does Ares not have standing defence by now? Like it's obvious AA want him gone - yet they seem to never actually put defence in there.

I expected much more from Olympia if I'm honest.
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Server;
    Uk2, Round 10 - IGN;Tendril Man

Ot maybe, they know Ares is up the creek without a paddle so instead of bothering to defend him, they tighten their defense for the other members.
    Last edited by MOD Elisa; 29 Jan 2017 at 08:16 PM. Reason: naughty words

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    Ot maybe, they know Ares is up the creek without a paddle so instead of bothering to defend him, they tighten their defense for the other members.

You make a compelling argument.
    Last edited by MOD Elisa; 29 Jan 2017 at 08:18 PM. Reason: naughty words

Quote Originally Posted by Ya_dun_goofed View Post
    You make a compelling argument.
    The scapegoat idea is not new and has been done before. But I just think it's brutal to leave your comrade to defend for himself even though he pledged to support the alliance.

You.... You... Monsters!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
    Why does Ares not have standing defence by now? Like it's obvious AA want him gone - yet they seem to never actually put defence in there.

I expected much more from Olympia if I'm honest.

So do i..........
    with that large amount of raiding, only can send that plenty defends????
    what for that resources than? lol

at least if ares does not want defends he can counter that back, do something, or may be like i said, there is double agent in olympia, thats common

Quote Originally Posted by Beetroot. View Post
    Yeah you always paint the Ramsay pictures worse than they are. Congrats on the two feeder chiefings..

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4360238c843

Ramsey got a few licks in himself this morning don't forget this one and the following 5 waves
    You might have missed my post in the def thread but ye.. ramsay got his licks alright:

Edit: http://travian-reports.net/us/report...d4,436137677f9
    Ramsay Bolton.. forever loyal to his leading principle of never achieving 2 successful attacks in a row. #boltonsaredumb
    And you're telling me I am painting the picture of Mr. Bolton worse than it is? It's not my fault the guy can't keep his hammer alive for more than one attack lol #seetheabove

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
    Why does Ares not have standing defence by now?
    Because he didn't want to feed it and because he has an incredible night dual who can always spot the attacks and take the def that grows nearby

Because he didn't want to feed it and because he has an incredible night dual who can always spot the attacks and take the def that grows nearby

That's the best comment on the forum so far!!!

Now to get a cloth and wipe the coffee off my keyboard that I spat out everywhere when I started laughing!!!

Lag
    Iím not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. Itís taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, ĎDonít take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'
    - Humphrey Bogart

Seriously?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234