Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The North remembers

2 hammers dead does not win a war ive killed more of there def than that one ramsey loss and my troops will be rolling again when home, what you need to ask is why you have only killed 2 hammers cos I know you have the defence and I know you have the hammers ive seen them, if I was in olympanthfoo id be asking what the hell is going on cos the organisation seem limited, I'm not blaming the leaders cos they can only send out def calls which I assume is happening, id want to know who is getting all the def and why and id also ask why we are not hitting back

Its a long boring wait lol

UKX7 http://www.gettertools.com/speed.tra....4/kb/UD1raN3k

Quote Originally Posted by Carrothead View Post
    I think I'll name a pig oInky in memory of you. :p

Quote Originally Posted by the rodent View Post
    2 hammers dead does not win a war ive killed more of there def than that one ramsey loss and my troops will be rolling again when home, what you need to ask is why you have only killed 2 hammers cos I know you have the defence and I know you have the hammers ive seen them, if I was in olympanthfoo id be asking what the hell is going on cos the organisation seem limited, I'm not blaming the leaders cos they can only send out def calls which I assume is happening, id want to know who is getting all the def and why and id also ask why we are not hitting back
    Q&A time:
    1. We killed only 2 hammers (well technically 5 but 3 of them were rather small) because in all that blaze of glory so far you hit exactly 2 capitals where fields were over level 12 (most of the caps were 10-11). So naturally there was no def in there.
    2. We are not retaliating because we don't believe in violence as a way to work out our problems. We will deal with you in a polite and loving way. Its a strategy I picked up from Pulse in last uk1.

P.S. http://travian-reports.net/us/report/431923b568f + 450 more catas. Killing the Bolton twice in one day ain't too bad though.
    #smitetheboltons

lol cap fields at lvl 10-11 at this stage of the game ?

Think your players need to speed up a bit

UKX7 http://www.gettertools.com/speed.tra....4/kb/UD1raN3k

Quote Originally Posted by Carrothead View Post
    I think I'll name a pig oInky in memory of you. :p

Q&A time:
    are you not supposed to pose a question and I answer that is Q+A where I come from, your way of answering your own questions is a bit egotistical to say the least

Quote Originally Posted by ggnore13 View Post
    Q&A time:
    in all that blaze of glory so far you hit exactly 2 capitals where fields were over level 12 (most of the caps were 10-11)
    Erm so let me do the maths.. we have hit 3 times so far as an alliance.
    27 NW capitals smashed in
    1 NW capital part-bashed
    1 NW capital zeroed (liverpool)

I'm not going to comment about not defending smaller players and you know, your hint that it doesnt matter that we destroyed their capitals. .

The interesting question is.. your saying only 2 of them had fields over level 12?? Thats almost 1/3 of your entire meta-alliance!!

Excellent work
    UK2 - Beetnik

So sad, so afraid, so frantic

Excellent work on the 20 second delay in a wave I got

Quote Originally Posted by the rodent View Post
    are you not supposed to pose a question and I answer that is Q+A where I come from, your way of answering your own questions is a bit egotistical to say the least
    I answered your questions silly. Or is your mental capacity insufficient to make the connection even though I quoted your post before replying?

Quote Originally Posted by Beetroot. View Post
    27 NW capitals smashed in
    1 NW capital part-bashed
    1 NW capital zeroed (liverpool)
    Just because the village is named capital doesn't make it automatically cooler lol. And liverpool capital? Are you reffering to the 150 pop 6c village that you were so successful at zeroing? Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Beetroot. View Post
    The interesting question is.. your saying only 2 of them had fields over level 12?? That's almost 1/3 of your entire meta-alliance!!

Excellent work
    Well yes. 1/3 of our ENTIRE META-ALLIANCE alliance has low fields and we have small players. Doubt your meta-alliance (a.k.a NemAAris) is doing much better.

As for not defending small players.. all of the hammers that splatted did so against smaller players. But we can't cover them all.

I answered your questions silly. Or is your mental capacity insufficient to make the connection even though I quoted your post before replying?

and there is me being really polite and not resorting to basic insults, my mental capacity is more than enough to out wit you lot which says a lot really this will be the second serv ive pitted my wits against you and take my word it will be my second victory against you, so if my mental capacity is more than enough to beat you twice (and when I say beat I mean totally destroy fubar style) it makes your comment a bit rich don't ya think

At the end of every black hole is a man with torch

There is now a popcorn ration in effect. Show me an ally that hasn't had capitals beat at and I show you one that didn't have a chance at winning.

Plotinus

Travian UK Top 10 Players
    Travian UK Top 10 Alliances
    Travian UK Top 10 Speed Players

just been looking at that mate and wow does it bring back memories, the ally one is interesting ive played in and against a few of them

Ha! Funny you say that - I'd forgotten about them and was just updating the formatting while you were commenting. The alliance one is now a hell of a lot easier to read. I'll do the Speed Players later.

/end of off-topic discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Plotinus View Post
    Are you seriously trying to support your defense of Ares' capital?

Well, of course it does! Are you suggesting your capitals are no more important than supply villages?

I am not defending them, but i just want to give my opinion, every player have their own style

1. They seriously or not defending Ares capital? i think they serious, at least Ares caps save right? It means they have nice analyze when divide their defends allocation.
    2. Caps with only lvl 11-12 is easy to build, only needs 1 week, in my opinion if that caps gone it really doest matter

Dont took to seriously this game, anyway why we must seriously play?

Quote Originally Posted by FREYA View Post
    I am not defending them, but i just want to give my opinion, every player have their own style

1. They seriously or not defending Ares capital? i think they serious, at least Ares caps save right? It means they have nice analyze when divide their defends allocation.
    2. Caps with only lvl 11-12 is easy to build, only needs 1 week, in my opinion if that caps gone it really doest matter

Dont took to seriously this game, anyway why we must seriously play?
    Ares lost all his wheat fields that were a mix of level 14 and 15. I think ggnore was just happy that they took out Ramsey Gordon's troops twice in one day.

If you read another thread you will see Ramsey is not the most popular player in the north west!!
    Iím not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. Itís taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, ĎDonít take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'
    - Humphrey Bogart

Lagushki is the only one who got it right lol. Ares was actually one of the two capitals that you hit and was worth hitting. But Ramsay Bolton being slaughtered.. always makes a person cheer up. The guy executed a total of 5-6 attacks so far and lost his hammer thrice. I'm sorry if I find that entertaining

@Plotinus (and everybody who doesn't like the fact that they spend a 30 to 40 hours trip in one direction to smash level 10-11-12 (tops) fields): you don't like it - maybe you should pick a player with more than 5 villages as a target or a capital with more than 2 oases claimed and probably stay away of the 6c "capitals".

@ the rodent: once again I find myself in a position where some puny mortal talks to me like he knows me so well and explains how much joy he will have into destroying me while I have no bloody idea who that person is..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f250cc59f30e3c2536f1e52adfd563c1.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	23.9 KB 
ID:	6698

Also even though I don't know you I don't believe I have ever engaged in a battle of wits with you simply because it would be against my principles to fight against unarmed man.

The North needs to stop remembering.

#LetTheSouthSpeakUp

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post

#LetTheSouthSpeakUp
    Some in the south are just biding their time, no need to get all shouty.
    At the end of every black hole is a man with torch

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast