Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The North remembers

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
    That would of been enough defence to stop Dudes hammer? The player who settled first on the server?! The bestest players ever!? I don't believe it
    Everything I know this Micky Mouse bloke from UK1 taught me, I did think he was a noob tho....
    Dude Double Uk2

That would of been enough defence to stop Dudes hammer? The player who settled first on the server?! The bestest players ever!? I don't believe it
    Hey that's us

Still, he did attack us the second ceasefire ended, like, it's Christmas time

If you wanna hit our level 10 market in a fresh settle be my guest, but we will just take your "hammer" village.

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Ha, he showed you boys what for then!

Though you have 4k def points this week, where is this mighty hammer we hear about?
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Server;
    Uk2, Round 10 - IGN;Tendril Man

Ha, he showed you boys what for then!

Though you have 4k def points this week, where is this mighty hammer we hear about?

I wouldn't really call it a hammer tbh, just a play thing that needed dealing with before we lost another level 10 market. Took us ages to rebuild ....
    Dude Double Uk2

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite316 View Post
    I wouldn't really call it a hammer tbh
    That deppends on point of view. Some have less and would call it a hammer. Others like you have much more troops and the wouldn't. Its basically why I wouldn't call it a hammer as well nor I would call your army a hammer

Morning everyone, it's been a very chaotic week in the North I must say. I will try to sum it up as best as I can..

1. 19 Olympia/Pants/FoO capitals trashed with most if not all fields wiped out in two battle runs against the NW. One other capital part damaged (a few waves) and one of Ares friendly accounts capital village destroyed in the grey.
    2. Lots of stray Olympia/Pants/FoO defence wiped out as not sent to organised def calls.
    3. One main hammer and two follow in hammers dead from AA, One due to a miss-time, the other two were defended against well with a lower ram count in the clearing hammer than was needed.
    4. The big Olympia retaliation result after our first run..... yep you guessed it they stole an Oasis in the grey zone

Overall a good fun week in the north, I've no doubt now the NW has been woken up we will see something come back our way at some stage unless they were serious about waiting until after arties? Question is will they have any capitals left by the time arties come about
    Last edited by The Zombie; 14 Jan 2017 at 09:48 AM.
    UK2 Zombie

Quote Originally Posted by The Zombie View Post
    Morning everyone, it's been a very chaotic week in the North I must say. I will try to sum it up as best as I can..

1. 19 Olympia/Pants/FoO capitals trashed with most if not all fields wiped out in two battle runs against the NW. One other capital part damaged (a few waves) and one of Ares friendly accounts capital village destroyed in the grey.
    2. Lots of stray Olympia/Pants/FoO defence wiped out as not sent to organised def calls.
    3. One main hammer and two follow in hammers dead from AA, One due to a miss-time, the other two were defended against well with a lower ram count in the clearing hammer than was needed.
    4. The big Olympia retaliation result after our first run..... yep you guessed it they stole an Oasis in the grey zone

Overall a good fun week in the north, I've no doubt now the NW has been woken up we will see something come back our way at some stage unless they were serious about waiting until after arties? Question is will they have any capitals left by the time arties come about
    Not that I don't believe you, but I don't suppose you fancy backing this statement up with some reports? Pretty please?

Sorry Nibnob but no, I'm not putting so many reports together for you. I have much better things to be doing with my time and was only keeping everyone up to speed with the state of affairs in the North. I'm sure one of the other side would have been on here rubbishing my claims if they had not been true. Then I may be forced to go grab the reports for you
    UK2 Zombie

19 Olympia/Pants/FoO capitals trashed
    I'm not putting so many reports together for you.
    Typical Zombie spin wiping out the brickworks and sawmills in their 6c cap is actually doing them a favour :p
    "Itís only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

Ha Ha Ha, Yes that about sums it up drats...
    UK2 Zombie

Sorry Nibnob but no, I'm not putting so many reports together for you. I have much better things to be doing with my time and was only keeping everyone up to speed with the state of affairs in the North. I'm sure one of the other side would have been on here rubbishing my claims if they had not been true. Then I may be forced to go grab the reports for you
    Well that's no good! Does that mean if I rubbish your claims I'll get my reports? I'll go get my troll hat....

At least you can give the player name if you can`t give the report.
    And i saw somebody hit the wall of Bahno this day or last night (44K defends points, and no one reach event 30K offense point, reflected Bahno can defends properly his village)

I can't be bothered to list everything we hit again.. It will take forever..

But, on behalf of FoOlymPants, here is the Bahno defense:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...d6,4282706179d
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...56,4282820ddbf
    UK2 - Beetnik

So sad, so afraid, so frantic

Quote Originally Posted by Beetroot. View Post

Impressive defense by Bahno. Now the question is whether A.A expected that wall or went in blind.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetroot. View Post

Impresive defends from Bahno

I think AA never expected will meet the wall at Bahno, considering that account is on the middle pop rank now, but i think AA miss one point before hit Bahno, that id actually really active in hitting (points attack 7K, at least hit animal on oasis right? lol)

It will be getting interested north region

for me AA represent quality, meanwhile Olympia & Pantheon represent quantity.

I think who will be conquer north is depends which Nemris, are they choose one of them or still standing alone, considering what happened now, i think Nemris must be choose.

Just my opinion, dont take to seriously, and i just read by data, since i am not in the north

Would you please keep the Ruckus down in T'North?? Some of us in the deep south are simming quietly and trying to sleep!!
    At the end of every black hole is a man with torch

i don't post much on forum but I could not resist lol, I'm sooooo disappointed with the server so far CS put up no fight whatsoever, and now A.A gone over border it seems all we can find is people wanting there belly tickled. ive sent troops 3 times so x that by amount of players sending from A.A and that is how many caps have been trashed and it seems Bahno is the only one mentioned, if I was incharge of olym panth foo id be pretty annoyed if all we had killed was in Bahno cap. but I must be fair in my post and mention they did scout a cap 7x in 30mins to gather intel lmao

also caught this http://travian-reports.net/us/report/431914aa0d7

Interesting how many offense players AA have, just a matter of time

MemberMember

Quote Originally Posted by Loric View Post
    also caught this http://travian-reports.net/us/report/431914aa0d7

Interesting how many offense players AA have, just a matter of time
    Defenders just waiting their turn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast