Thread: Day 62 Alliance Analysis - Simming vs Raiding

Default Day 62 Alliance Analysis - Simming vs Raiding

Hello,

I think it's about time for another analysis as I am sure we are about to run out of names to guess

Let's see who is growing and developing best in each quad....

This is an analysis of simming and raiding! (Raiding taken from this week)

North East

Simming
    # Players Alliance/ confed #Top20 Players %Top20 Players #Top50 Players %Top50 Players #Top100 Players %Top 100 Players
    60 AA 11 18% 23 38% 35 58%
    42 C.S 0 0% 0 0% 1 2%

Raiding
    #Players Alliance/ confed Total Raiding #Top10 Raiders Res Raided by Top10s Raided By Rest of Alliance Raiding per Player Raiding Per Player -Top10
    60 AA 16,799,213 2 4,295,652 12,503,561 279,987 215,579
    42 C.S 3,822,665 1 1,261,021 2,561,644 91,016 62,479

Conclusion

AA are superb at Simming and Raiding - no real competition in quad!

North West

Simming
    # Players Alliance/ confed #Top20 Players %Top20 Players #Top50 Players %Top50 Players #Top100 Players %Top 100 Players
    85 OLYMPIA + Pantheon 5 6% 10 12% 21 25%
    76 NemRis + NemRis2 1 1% 3 4% 9 12%

Raiding
    #Players Alliance/ confed Total Raiding #Top10 Raiders Res Raided by Top10s Raided By Rest of Alliance Raiding per Player Raiding Per Player -Top10
    85 OLYMPIA + Pantheon 20,837,713 5 14,201,144 6,636,569 245,150 82,957
    76 NemRis + NemRis2 2,979,064 0 0 2,979,064 39,398 39,398

Conclusion

Olympia and Pantheon are very much in control of their quad.. Progressing well on both fronts, the only negative is the raiding per player when you take away the top 5 raiders..

South West

Simming

91 SWM + S.C 1 1% 3 3% 7 8%
    85 OCG + OCG1 1 1% 4 5% 11 13%

Raiding

91 SWM + S.C 8,110,030 0 0 8,110,030 89,121 89,121
    85 OCG + OCG1 6,056,813 0 0 6,056,813 71,257 71,257

Conclusion

This quad is crazy.. Both are terrible at raiding and simming, NemRis seem to be growing faster and SWM seem to be raiding more. SWM are ahead here purely because S.C are making the stats lower.

Can they stop bashing the crap out of each other to make some actual growth?? Who knows...

South East

Simming
    76 LCA + LCA2 0 0% 3 4% 12 16%

Raiding
    76 LCA + LCA2 9,860,992 2 3,891,829 5,969,163 129,750 80,664

Conclusion

No competition here, LCA are growing and raiding reasonably well

Final Thoughts..

1st - AA are simming miles better than anyone else, and have better raiding averages.. They are the servers clear favourites today!

2nd - Olympia/ Pantheon are probably second. They have some competition in their quad but steadily growing and raiding.

3rd - LCA are here. I would expect their raiding and simming stats to be higher as they sat alone doing not much of anything ... time will tell..

4th - SWM probably make it in as forth but they may have to stop bashing the crap out of OCG if they want a real chance at the server

Let me know if you agree with the results!!

Enjoy

Beetnik
    Last edited by Beetroot.; 18 Dec 2016 at 12:08 PM.
    UK2 - Beetnik

So sad, so afraid, so frantic

I agree with you thoughts with regard to simming. Maybe I should take the blame here for my direction towards troops. i make simming a dirty word Great effort.
    Last edited by antonio; 18 Dec 2016 at 12:54 PM.

Yey! Analysis! Thank you for the time and effort you put into it As for the results I'll have to agree with them. While I firmly believe simming is overrated AA results on the climbers chart are almost double that of the rest of the server and coupled with some very good raiding means they'll be a formidable opponent comes mid game.
    As for SW - clearly the most interesting quad so far. Those fights will take their toll on both of the teams of course but sometimes you just spawn in a competitive quad and you have to deal with it or form meta and be hated by the rest of the server for it
    LCA are the dark horse of the server. They are alone in their quad and it seems like they will have no natural enemy in the mid game so they will be presented lots of interesting diplomatic choices. If they run for a WW on their own the server might turn out with 4 WW quads which would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by ggnore13 View Post
    Yey! Analysis! Thank you for the time and effort you put into it As for the results I'll have to agree with them. While I firmly believe simming is overrated AA results on the climbers chart are almost double that of the rest of the server and coupled with some very good raiding means they'll be a formidable opponent comes mid game.
    As for SW - clearly the most interesting quad so far. Those fights will take their toll on both of the teams of course but sometimes you just spawn in a competitive quad and you have to deal with it or form meta and be hated by the rest of the server for it
    LCA are the dark horse of the server. They are alone in their quad and it seems like they will have no natural enemy in the mid game so they will be presented lots of interesting diplomatic choices. If they run for a WW on their own the server might turn out with 4 WW quads which would be awesome.
    Something strange has just happened. I agree fully with everything my good friend ggnore just said.. I'm speechless now sorry can't say anymore. Need to lie down in a cold dark room and re-evaluate
    UK2 Zombie

Nice job.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/17542552e39 - The most entertaining server I played on UK5 Round 4

[2:56:47 AM] Kitty: i'd rather be licked by most folk than juiced
    [2:56:56 AM] Kitty: but i think i might get good at hiding

I dont really agree with the analysis. Agree with raid points, but not agree with sims player.

Why? because you only put top 20 player. meanwhile i believe the server winner is usually ally with the most top 100 player.

Top player does`t mean they have stabilize condition, for server normal, stabilize growth more important than attack point and etc. This is marathon not sprint contest.

for that i believe LCA is at no.4, SWM and OGC is at no.3.

Quote Originally Posted by FREYA View Post
    I dont really agree with the analysis. Agree with raid points, but not agree with sims player.

Why? because you only put top 20 player. meanwhile i believe the server winner is usually ally with the most top 100 player.
    Interesting points about OCG,

but FYI, I did do the simming stats up to top 100
    OGC had 11 players out of 85 in the top 100
    SWM had 7 players out of 91 in the top 100

Not a lot really
    Last edited by Beetroot.; 19 Dec 2016 at 06:55 AM.
    UK2 - Beetnik

So sad, so afraid, so frantic

Quote Originally Posted by The Zombie View Post
    Something strange has just happened. I agree fully with everything my good friend ggnore just said.. I'm speechless now sorry can't say anymore. Need to lie down in a cold dark room and re-evaluate
    Yeah.. I myself was quite surprised while I was writing my post.. I didn't even tried to trashtalk the conclusion of AA being named the today's favorites. I think the Christmas spirit has gotten into me

Quote Originally Posted by ggnore13 View Post
    I'd also agree. AA have certainly taken the server by storm and this will no doubt continue to grow as time goes on.

As for the SW I think it's the only quad to be engaged in constant combat. Some players moan raiding is too easy (you know who you are) or that the server is boring. It's because SWM's heavyweights are otherwise occupied :p

I'd also agree with you on LCA too. Having played with them before I know they have the capacity and potential to win, though in recent servers they seem to have lost their fighting spirit. They are also very predictable, though it lends the dark horse analogy the potential to be so much darker.

I reckon we're either in for one of the most interesting servers, or everyone will flop and it'll turn out to be one of the most boring. No middle ground for 2017
    "Itís only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

Quote Originally Posted by Beetroot. View Post
    Interesting points about OCG,

but FYI, I did do the simming stats up to top 100
    OGC had 11 players out of 85 in the top 100
    SWM had 7 players out of 91 in the top 100

Not a lot really
    and from LC only 9 player at top 100, LC is representative from quad SE, and i will automatically give explanation SE is the weakest quad now, only 9 id comparing with other quad, event from SW the crowded quad.

There is no debating now that AA is the strongest ally in this server, their gold power so amazing 8)

Quote Originally Posted by FREYA View Post
    There is no debating now that AA is the strongest ally in this server, their gold power so amazing 8)
    Andy has some fans now

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkery View Post
    I'd also agree with you on LCA too. Having played with them before I know they have the capacity and potential to win, though in recent servers they seem to have lost their fighting spirit. They are also very predictable, though it lends the dark horse analogy the potential to be so much darker.

I always like to collect a few new fans along the way Eric

Looking forward to a nice Christmas then 6 months of no sleep and stresses, haha

Merry Christmas Everyone, looking forward to the next analysis after the arties

Andy
    UK2 Zombie

Been away from this game for like 4 years but one thing that wont ever change SWM fail lol