Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lively forum

Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar

Wow wow wow.

Since when was BP 120hours?
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakeyyy View Post
    Wow wow wow.

That surprised me. Then the fact you could actually choose to extend it by 72 hours...

Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carrothead View Post
    That surprised me. Then the fact you could actually choose to extend it by 72 hours...
    It surprised me seeing your name still around

You can extend it?! What has travian become?

It surprised me seeing your name still around

You can extend it?! What has travian become?
    I actually just turned up a couple of days ago. Looking real stalkish now, Jakeyyy. I love it. Extend for 3 days then bang, someone tries it on and gets hundreds of praets all up in their grill.

I actually just turned up a couple of days ago. Looking real stalkish now, Jakeyyy. I love it. Extend for 3 days then bang, someone tries it on and gets hundreds of praets all up in their grill.
    Maybe I've been scouting the server for months, waiting to see your name, and finally you're here, and that is what has brought me back from the dead.

Bloody sucks for me being a teuton though! I may start the next server that starts.

Wow wow wow.

Can't recall the timeline of all noob protection measures, but I think from about the same time as 1.5x res production, cranny size increases and faster oasis/natar respawns and def building? Small party CP change came a tad later? But then again, the more anal of us could go and dive into the changelogs. The truth is out there...

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

Server 6 Embassy (T4.2)
    This server restarted on 2nd April 2012.

No-cringe signature.

We know about it, we didn't ignore you the first time, the man with the keys will fix it shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by MOD Elisa View Post
    We know about it, we didn't ignore you the first time, the man with the keys will fix it shortly.
    Trouble's on uk6? I don't think I can live with a bigger ego than mine on the server...

Quote Originally Posted by JPP View Post
    Trouble's on uk6? I don't think I can live with a bigger ego than mine on the server...
    I hope so! I'm hoping I get the title of Joffrey Baratheon in his new video this round!

Come on Trouble, where's your analysis?? Won't take you too long, there's only handful of players to insult this time!

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

lol not at pc atm, will be doing this server and uk2 soon.

I was gona do it without game of thrones, just stats and like.. stellar predictions about the server winner..

But I can work game of thrones into every one, although I'll be forced to find niche game of thrones details from only the books so that I can maintain that :
    a) The books are better.
    b) my favourite character is a badass, despite the films depictions of him as a weakling.

Hmph

its unlikely I will find you a belittle you, previous "insults" i.e players not recieving high scores despite seeming very strong at the time was because I attempted to relate what is maximum possible at that time to what I see.

Far more likely I will find you and draw unwanted attention to you with lavish praise.. heh.. Also I will try grow m'utube by doing it

And yeah the goal is like 2 hours tops for analysis, throw some numbers in a sheet, have a looksie around..

Game of thrones references, can always be worked in, plot is flexible enough.
    No-cringe signature.

Who is your favourite character? My one criticism of the books is that you have to wait so long for each one. The series is way ahead now, so I'm wondering if the books will follow the same storyline?
    Once I was Mercy and before that I was Anonymous.
    It takes a very special kind of person to lose email addresses.
    For small mercies and mHudson, be grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    lol not at pc atm, will be doing this server and uk2 soon.

I was gona do it without game of thrones, just stats and like.. stellar predictions about the server winner..

But I can work game of thrones into every one, although I'll be forced to find niche game of thrones details from only the books so that I can maintain that.
    Looking forward to this - go for another Game of Thrones one An analysis without a theme is boring; you said it yourself

The list of why i stopped playing gets bigger lol

Quote Originally Posted by JPP View Post
    Can't recall the timeline of all noob protection measures, but I think from about the same time as 1.5x res production, cranny size increases and faster oasis/natar respawns and def building? Small party CP change came a tad later? But then again, the more anal of us could go and dive into the changelogs. The truth is out there...
    Wow just wow they really gove everything away these days

Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes View Post
    Who is your favourite character? My one criticism of the books is that you have to wait so long for each one. The series is way ahead now, so I'm wondering if the books will follow the same storyline?
    I started reading the first book 10 years ago its hell waiting on him lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12