Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Day 12 Alliance Analysis - cropper analysis

Default Day 12 Alliance Analysis - cropper analysis

Hello all,

It's early days but it's interesting to see if a few questions can be asked..
    Who has started well?
    How are the quads shaping up?
    Who are quad favourites?
    Who is slow to start?

This analysis is for 15c croppers ONLY
    Any alliance under 8 players is NOT included

The point system is as follows:
    150% = 10 points
    125% = 8 points
    100% = 6 points
    75% = 4 points
    50% = 3 points
    25% = 2 points
    0% = 1 point

Table headings (somehow didnt copy across)
    Quad Alliance #
    players
    150% 125% 100% 75% 50% 25% 0% Total 15c's % players with 15c Points

NORTH EAST

NE A.A 57 5 16 15 11 1 48 84.21% 312
    NE C.S. 18 1 1 5.56% 10
    NE Interim 8 1 1 12.50% 6

Analysis
    A.A are quad favourites - they have got off to a flyer with 84% of players so far with a decent cropper. No real competition for them.

NORTH WEST

NW Nemris 79 3 5 5 2 3 18 22.78% 117
    NW Olympia 36 2 2 5 6 4 1 20 55.56% 94
    NW Pantheon 35 1 3 5 1 1 11 31.43% 70

Analysis
    This quad is tighter. Nemris have most points but Olympia and Pantheon are in confed. With Nemris having such a low % of players with a cropper, it's easy to say that Olympia/Pantheon are quad favourites. I expect Nemris to put up a fight here and we may see fireworks

SOUTH EAST

SE LCA 36 3 3 3 1 1 11 30.56% 78
    SE IB 16 2 1 1 4 25.00% 34

Analysis
    LCA are quad favourites. But not much to see in this quad just yet. Will they have any part to play this server??

SOUTH WEST

SW SWM 52 4 12 4 2 1 23 44.23% 170
    SW OGC 87 5 2 8 8 5 1 29 33.33% 163
    SW out 10 1 1 2 20.00% 14

Analysis
    SWM are a very close quad favourites here. This will be the most interesting quad to watch as I imagine OGC putting up a huge fight

Conclusion:

From this analysis I can conclude that A.A are currently CLEAR server favourites. Must be very organised at the moment. Can anyone stop them??

My view... No

Thanks and enjoy,
    UK2 - Beetnik

So sad, so afraid, so frantic

Great work. Out of date already SWM have two more 150% tonight. Anyway thanks for your efforts. I obviously totally disagree with you in your over all server prediction. Good luck everyone its good that its not just a battle between the same old faces. It a breathe of fresh air to see so many experienced players from across our great virtual world.

Well boyz, time to call it a day SWM has this round in the bag. Nice try from AA, poor suckers never stood a chance.

Great analysis Beetroot, thanks making the effort!

Still early days, but looks to make for an interesting server.

Let's see how much of a fight OGC & NemRis can put up in their quads - and what appears in the SE, or even the NE.

Lag
    Iím not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. Itís taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, ĎDonít take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'
    - Humphrey Bogart

Interesting statistics. Now the winner of a round is determined by quantity and quality of 15c croppers?
    Defender uk1 2014
    Zeus uk5 2015|2016 - Olympia
    Zeus uk2 2016|2017 - Olympia

Quote Originally Posted by Defender of North;[URL="tel:1505871"
    1505871[/URL]]Interesting statistics. Now the winner of a round is determined by quantity and quality of 15c croppers?
    Cant you read ? It's an analysis of who has a good start, and the favourite alliances of each quad.

Great job! Appreciated, its nice to make such an effort

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    Cant you read ? It's an analysis of who has a good start, and the favourite alliances of each quad.
    I think, successful settling isn't a guarantor of good result yet. Anyway, soon the picture on the 15th will exchange))
    Defender uk1 2014
    Zeus uk5 2015|2016 - Olympia
    Zeus uk2 2016|2017 - Olympia

MemberMember

Quote Originally Posted by Defender of North View Post
    I think, successful settling isn't a guarantor of good result yet. Anyway, soon the picture on the 15th will exchange))
    No, but after 12 days there isn't a whole lot else to go on!

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

Aw, did someone not get a tasty +150%?

It's an analysis of the settling of the second villages.. Statistics and so on..

My conclusion was that this shows AA to be the best so far! You opinion after reading these stats is that AA are not the best so far!

Very insightful thanks

I could have backed this up with raiding/attacking/simming stats but its too early for that sort of analysis - and didnt want to make the whole server feel inadequate just yet
    UK2 - Beetnik

Quote Originally Posted by Beetroot. View Post
    It's an analysis of the settling of the second villages.. Statistics and so on..

My conclusion was that this shows AA to be the best so far! You opinion after reading these stats is that AA are not the best so far!

Very insightful thanks

I could have backed this up with raiding/attacking/simming stats but its too early for that sort of analysis - and didnt want to make the whole server feel inadequate just yet
    Hehe love it. Its a long server. We will see.

Good work, thanks, also interesting to see who is already crowing about how well they are doing!

Reading stats out aloud that show how amazing AA are is hardly crowing!! Its just facts presented on a piece of paper lol
    UK2 - Beetnik

MemberMember

Not sure the above was aimed at AA

MemberMember

defender of the north...pfft gareth, midfield and forward line looked ok but defense were as ropey as hell. Maybe your spending too much time here than on the training ground....
    UK 2 - scarecrow

uk5 - screwball

Quote Originally Posted by Beetroot. View Post
    Thanks and enjoy,
    POLLSTER! POLLSTER! It's all a big conspiracy. You're working with main stream media to influence this server. I have my garlic and crucifix ready - beware!

I'm putting my money on Pantheon winning the server. Can they be stopped? Oh heck no... For all the good predictions are worth right now, what with the volatility of the silver market, pollsters and their lying statistical facts, the propaganda of msm, the volatility of my temper and the uncontrollable force that is Pantheon.

MAKE TRAVIAN GREAT AGAIN! #MTGA
    "Itís only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkery View Post
    I'm putting my money on Pantheon winning the server. Can they be stopped? Oh heck no... For all the good predictions are worth right now, what with the volatility of the silver market, pollsters and their lying statistical facts, the propaganda of msm, the volatility of my temper and the uncontrollable force that is Pantheon.
    I'm sorry, who's that again?

Oh my fault, after scrolling down the top attackers/raiders list I found them, my mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Nibnob View Post
    I'm sorry, who's that again?

Oh my fault, after scrolling down the top attackers/raiders list I found them, my mistake
    Check the spelling. I probably spelt their name wrong. I don't even know which quad they're in - you sure they're even on this server?

#MTGA
    "Itís only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkery View Post
    Check the spelling. I probably spelt their name wrong. I don't even know which quad they're in - you sure they're even on this server?

#MTGA
    Rumour has it they are

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast