Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rumour Mill

Default The Rumour Mill

Rumours, that's what we all need ... the juicier and ridiculously flamboyant the better!

Rumour has it that all the AA alliances are going to fight between themselves when BP ends, as there are no other alliances in the N.E

Rumor has it SE is a ghost town ...

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    Rumor has it SE is a ghost town ...
    Oh? So... you don't have any decent players in that quad hey?

Rumour is that some accounts are banned already

I have been told that Books of Wisdom and ‬‎ Ointments are going to be very expensive on this server

Rumours, rumours, rumours..let's try some small truths

So we have the Russian gods and "Never say die" Nemris in the NW..

AA and AA in the NE (why did everyone avoid us, we were hoping for company and we supply the booze?)

We have the mighty powers of SWM and OGC in the SW. This could be very interesting, is Alin lurking behind the scenes in SWM? Who knows..

We have very little in the SE as of yet. No doubt the LC alliance will grow over time so lets see what kind of recruiting they manage to get..

All in all rumour has it this server might actually be okay with 1k signups for the first time in a long time (very poor i know but it's a good turnout of late lol)

Zombie
    Last edited by The Zombie; 20 Oct 2016 at 12:21 PM.

Rumour has it various deities descended from the sky into the NW to fight beside their Greek.. comrades and burn the infidels.

Rumour has it these "deities" may have had to learn how to share the gifts of the gods around with the alliance as well this server. This may be hard for some, who knows??

Roll on the good times.. Rolling, rolling, rolling. Cats and Rams are rolling, RAWHIDE!!

Rumour has it various deities descended from the sky made the worst spy plant attempt ever concieved by man. Apparently the art of subtlety is beneath such lofty beings!

Rumour has it gods don't have to share anything with the mortals.

Rumour also has it last time a certain amazing alliance which dare to defy the gods (rumour has it that alliance now resides in the NE) tried to play without their better half (rumour has it that better half is now located in the SW) they couldn't even make it to the arties. Go figure.

Yes you are uncannily right again. Only the noob half stayed in the NE. The good half went to the SW. Go figure..

We will try to up our game a little this server but it may be hard for us with being so nooby

Don't get so depressed now. Rumour has it you are alone in your quad (probably those of you who tried NW in uk1 learned their lesson) so I'm willing to bet that you might make it till the arties this time.

UK1? Our alliance went nowhere near that server. Maybe 4 or 5 people played it though i'm told is this the crushing defeat you speak of?

We really must try to avoid any future cross server rubbish on here.. let's just let this server speak for itself or you will end up getting all embarrassed over your past failures.

I do wish you and especially your new team mates all the luck in the world as "they" will need it working with you I think xxx

Rumour has it that I'm playing this server...
    Go figure.
    2013: uk5 - Jabberwock, 2014: uk5 - She-Hulk, 2016: uk2 - Livet er herlig

Quote Originally Posted by The Zombie View Post
    UK1? Our alliance went nowhere near that server. Maybe 4 or 5 people played it though i'm told is this the crushing defeat you speak of?

We really must try to avoid any future cross server rubbish on here.. let's just let this server speak for itself or you will end up getting all embarrassed over your past failures.

I do wish you and especially your new team mates all the luck in the world as "they" will need it working with you I think xxx
    lol. I'm sorry but rumour has it I have no idea who you are. Another rumour has it you're just a nameless fella who OGC kindly carried to the victory in uk5. Yet another rumour has it there were like 13-5 of you in uk1 trying to have some fun and they ended up being used (literally) for a practicing target for the new players of another alliance in need of training.
    Since we're sharing rumours rumour has it I hardly feel any shame or embarrassment over last uk5 since my alliance got beaten up by a more numerous and frankly a better opponent (OGC) who just happened to let you take shelter in their ranks so you can watch and clap your hands like a good little muppet.

And the FACT is that down my profile there is a quote. And I am quoting one of your alliance leaders. Therefore you basically pantented the word embarrassment.

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Rumour has it, someone needs to build a bridge and get over it.

Talk about sour grapes lol

rumour also has it I didn't get a gladiator helmet and refusing to buy one
    Last edited by Ryder; 20 Oct 2016 at 04:55 PM.
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

Them helms never fall to the players who will use them properly.

Sorry ggnore, yes I was one of them woeful players that were carried to victory by the masterful OGC alliance last server. I lost my forum ID when they messed up with the passwords as i no longer had my old email address which sucks.

I am on the Zombie account on UK5 if you were in any doubt and we are looking forward to playing a server without the stabilizers on. See if our alliance can survive without being eaten up by the many enemies on here.

I think first one went for like 300k+?

P.S. Zombie I had the same problem and e-mailed the administrators from my current e-mail address. They kindly changed the e-mail which was tied to the account. You should try to do the same.

P.S.2 If it works make sure to sacrifice a nice lamb in my name.
    Last edited by ggnore13; 20 Oct 2016 at 08:22 PM.

Who on earth is paying £50 for a helmet?

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast