Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rumour Mill

Rumour has it that OGC are so scared of Olympia showing up again, they have already asked SWM for a confed.

Do SWM need them though.....
    Iím not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. Itís taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, ĎDonít take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'
    - Humphrey Bogart

Quote Originally Posted by lagushki View Post
    Rumour has it that OGC are so scared of Olympia showing up again, they have already asked SWM for a confed.

Do SWM need them though.....
    No one has asked us for a pact. Anybody that plays Uk2 knows we will never do that until the endgame if we do. Last server we never worked with anyone. It would also need to benefit us substantially to even consider it

Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    No one has asked us for a pact. Anybody that plays Uk2 knows we will never do that until the endgame if we do. Last server we never worked with anyone. It would also need to benefit us substantially to even consider it
    I did say it was a rumour!!

Iím not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. Itís taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, ĎDonít take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'
    - Humphrey Bogart

Rumour has it Nemesis feels we don't have enough players in their alliance and its wing so they are now inviting more Pantheon players to join them.

Tip of the day: When you try to steal players from a preformed alliance created with a specific theme maybe you should avoid recruiting the players with the thematic names.
    Rumour has it ... that Silly boys.... likes on occasion to play grown ups and one day they will become men/women (that is for the politically correct)

and that well placed spies do not start off a conversation with ....... written by........... from another alliance lol worst fail ever.

It does make me laugh that some people will think propaganda will work.... to me and to others everywhere.. its a sign of desperation... rumour has it .. that Pantheon and Olympia thought they would walk the NW .. and now even some of their team is asking to join us. ......... oh no ... we must be desperate ? lol

Rumour has it Ryder pissed off a LC member by taking their cropper before them ...

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Rumour has it ... that Silly boys.... likes on occasion to play grown ups and one day they will become men/women (that is for the politically correct)

and that well placed spies do not start off a conversation with ....... written by........... from another alliance lol worst fail ever.

It does make me laugh that some people will think propaganda will work.... to me and to others everywhere.. its a sign of desperation... rumour has it .. that Pantheon and Olympia thought they would walk the NW .. and now even some of their team is asking to join us. ......... oh no ... we must be desperate ? lol
    Check the 2nd village count...

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    Rumour has it Ryder pissed off a LC member by taking their cropper before them ...
    Ryder being Ryder.
    Last edited by Ya_dun_goofed; 26 Oct 2016 at 09:51 PM. Reason: meh

A lot of rumours here

Rumour has it second village count shows clearly the front runners already. Good server not for the faint hearted and certainly will not be won with propganda

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

rumour has it that ocg keeps bouncing on swm`s croppers and now they are going for lower ones (100%, 75%... 9c). rumour also has it they settled 2nd villa 4446 by swm`s cropper with the intention of helping them with ress and villas to chief

never understood why people think a 4446 will grow faster than a 15c... as a 15 you have the mill at 5 to boost your prod, at 7 you get a 50% oasis, then push 1 to 10 and get bakery at 3 + bonus from gold and hero etc... if active, gold user (to npc and autocomplete and buy ointments, cages, buckets and hero strength items) and u npc nonstop all that wheat in whatever you need and bash the oasis around for fast extra ress and for growing your hero, then I can`t see how a 4446 is going to grow faster and be battle ready sooner than a 15c... they can dream tho
    UK 5 - Hawkeye
    UK 19 - The 3 stooges

Rumour has it this server has lots of potential but will it turn out to be as fun as it is looking just now.

Will Nemris prove they are not scared of the false gods of Olympia and Pantheon and take the fight to them, hopefully they will?

Will the SW become an early war zone between two big alliances for control of the quad or will it turn into a bore fest? If Alin was tempted at the final hour to come out of retirement and play I would go with a fairly early fight for quad control.

Will anything happen in the SE other than Ryder being there ?

Will anything appear in the NE to challenge AA's decent start to the server or will it be cross quad for some fun for AA. Hopefully both I say

Let's see what happens in the coming weeks and hold on to your hats lol.
    Last edited by The Zombie; 27 Oct 2016 at 10:15 AM.
    UK2 Zombie

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post

Lololol.. I imagine Nemeris will soon absorb all of the players that being playing with us for the past few years

Rumour has it Nick is weird fella'.. he's trying so hard to recruit players off Olympia and Pantheon while almost everyone in there know each other and played together for quite some time Yet rumour has it everyone keeps receiving his funny PMs and every day many of our friends turn against us to join the mighty empire that nick created because he is very convincing and his diplomatic and recruiting skills are almost supernatural.
    No wonder we are getting so desperate as he so cleverly pointed out. I think we should have gone in NE or SW instead of this super competitive quad that NW is. I just hope we can make it till the arties and maybe grab a small architect or confusion.

Small confusion possibly but small architects may be a bit too much to hope for
    UK2 Zombie

Quote Originally Posted by ggnore13 View Post
    I think we should have gone in NE or SW instead of this super competitive quad that NW is. I just hope we can make it till the arties and maybe grab a small architect or confusion.
    Oh come now, we're gracious hosts....I'm sure we can let you borrow a small fool. Truth be told it wouldn't feel right giving it to anyone else

Man come on I know you've seen the grown ups banter like that but its only entertaining if you are actually a thing. Thats why its fun for me to have spicy chats with AA

The only thing thats amusing about you is that you actually take yourself seriously.

And please forgive me if I don't take you seriously but the rumour has it you are part of the leadership of a certain 2 winged alliance in uk1 with its wings located on diagonal quads that can barely gather 700k def in its WW.
    Last edited by ggnore13; 27 Oct 2016 at 07:28 PM.

Man come on I know you've seen the grown ups banter like that but its only entertaining if you are actually a thing. Thats why its fun for me to have spicy chats with AA

The only thing thats amusing about you is that you actually take yourself seriously.

And please forgive me if I don't take you seriously but the rumour has it you are part of the leadership of a certain 2 winged alliance in uk1 with its wings located on diagonal quads that can barely gather 700k def in its WW.
    Bahahaha, choked on my food a little there lol

In fairness, that alliance did clear out 3 other alliance in their quad to get to that stage.....
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Quote Originally Posted by The Lords of Midnight;[URL="tel:1505660"
    1505660[/URL]]Rumour has it that someone doesn't want any part of the negative vibes and immature attitude that has settled in the south west.

There is also a rumour that a certain player is not sitting comfortably with the fact his real name was used with regards to the situation in the south west even after stating on Skype they didn't want anything to do with it.

Fact is this is just a game and some people need to get a grip. What ever happened on the last server is in the past and in the great scheme of things amounts to nothing. Grow up people!
    Dont grow up , it's a trap.

This is stopped being a game when they introduced gold. You are putting your hard earned money into this game, so people take it seriously.

MemberMember

Taking it seriously....what the heck is the point of that?? Its all just wee pixels...nothing serious about wee manky pixels dudes.

People put there hard earned money into lots of things to escape the seriousness of real life....this, like lots of other leisure pursuits is about escapism. Your not really a gual, a roman or a dirty toot you know!!
    UK 2 - scarecrow

uk5 - screwball

Oh aren't you just adorable

Wrong on both points though, particularly the one about me taking myself seriously. Lucky I'm not one of the "grown ups" eh?

Uk1 isn't hugely relevant here but if you feel you need to run to it to prove your growingly questionable credibility go right ahead...

Rumour has it that the NW will be groaning under the weight of certain egos this round!

Quote Originally Posted by notorious crunchie View Post

In fairness, that alliance did clear out 3 other alliance in their quad to get to that stage.....
    Which of their quads are we talking about?

P.S. Sorry just couldn't help myself.

P.S.2 Nibby ... go outside and play like a normal kid please
    Last edited by ggnore13; 27 Oct 2016 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pete the celt View Post
    Taking it seriously....what the heck is the point of that?? Its all just wee pixels...nothing serious about wee manky pixels dudes.

People put there hard earned money into lots of things to escape the seriousness of real life....this, like lots of other leisure pursuits is about escapism. Your not really a gual, a roman or a dirty toot you know!!
    Rumour has it you had been ducking my call to arms naughty Pete, Stu finally twist your arm enough?
    UK2 Zombie

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast