Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: The Rumour Mill

Quote Originally Posted by Beetroot. View Post
    Rumour has it NemRis are going so strong with their WW they will finish above Olympia
    2 question

is it Nemris become slave of AA from beginning or just start from in the mid game?

i really confused with them, normally if someone seized some player, the player will be strike back, but nemris not, instead they re seized their plan from Olympia, they attacked OGC which never war with them? that does`t make sense

is it SWM corporate with AA, since AA never hit SWM, AA already hit Olympia, LCA, and OGC, but not for SWM not

Just curious for this, since i am not originally from UK server, i am from asia
    Last edited by FREYA; 16 Jun 2017 at 04:23 AM. Reason: typo

Why would we hit a WW that has already been badly hit ? That would just be a waste ...

UKX7 http://www.gettertools.com/speed.tra....4/kb/UD1raN3k

Quote Originally Posted by Carrothead View Post
    I think I'll name a pig oInky in memory of you. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Inky View Post
    Why would we hit a WW that has already been badly hit ? That would just be a waste ...
    lol yeah waste, better order to Nemris to hit right? Nemris to often help AA to disturbed stability in other quad, first they disturbed Olympia in NW after that they disturbed OGC in SW, and to be honest Nemris does`t have enough power to finish this server, they already lost almost half of their member now (same condition with LCA), why they steal OGC plan is really mysterious thing.

my guest is because OGC looks already lost all their hammer to kill SWM WW last time, and if OGC WW plan not stole they can be good contender to AA and SWM. so AA and SWM which already have pact agreement ask Nemris to stole OGC plan.

So SWM and AA just need to face Olympia, after Olympia die they can race together lol

so this server story actually like this

Olympia + LCA vs AA + SWM + Nemris vs OGC

Interesting but this server already become boring server at the end lol

What are you on??

And where can I get some???
    UK2 - Beetnik

So sad, so afraid, so frantic

Quote Originally Posted by FREYA View Post
    2 question

is it Nemris become slave of AA from beginning or just start from in the mid game?

i really confused with them, normally if someone seized some player, the player will be strike back, but nemris not, instead they re seized their plan from Olympia, they attacked OGC which never war with them? that does`t make sense

is it SWM corporate with AA, since AA never hit SWM, AA already hit Olympia, LCA, and OGC, but not for SWM not

Just curious for this, since i am not originally from UK server, i am from asia
    Questions, questions

these are my opinions and not the official policy of the leadership ........

I have never played on a server with AA on it before, Inky says they have been around for a while, but they are new to me.
    We started fighting with Olympia and Pantheon as they were in our quad.

If they weren't in our quad and we were stronger, I don't know if we would have been friends or foe with AA

At plans time, we tried but failed to get any plans (bad choice of targets for hammers to go to) ....
    we needed a plan from somewhere, so obviously looked at our neghbours in Olympia and Pantheon.
    On 31st May, Tangra (ggnore) moved from Pantheon to OGC to enable them to build extra levels on their WW, signalling that Olympia and Pantheon were co-operating with OGC .......
    The Olympia plans were with Zeus and Ares who had good defence ......
    So, OGC were chosen as a target and their plan was taken away by us

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Clanger View Post
    So, OGC were chosen as a target and their plan was taken away by us
    Too little too late some would say?
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
    Too little too late some would say?

Resident buzzkill

I find it very funny that even though we seem to be the less significant of all the alliances... we seem to be the subject of so many rumours and the butt end of so many of the jokes.. I think server after server.. we have shown we are not a walk over... i think Olympia and pants... realized that middle of the server... i would not say we are king makers...... As Olympia seem to rate us as .... because of our interference with them..... but i would say.. we will fight for our quad.. the mighty gods came to the NW .. and left with a whimper.....they had to rely on other quads to help them out.

Olympia + LCA vs AA + SWM + Nemris vs OGC this is a joke..

you have no idea of what your talking about Freya.... you just sound Salty lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    you have no idea of what your talking about Freya.... you just sound Salty lol
    Nothing has changed there, then!
    When you feed rams, they get sent to the grave by me: http://travian-reports.net/us/report/496045ba4ba

Haha, I'm loving this trashy rumour mill thread just now. It's funny how some think we have been working with anyone at all this server.

I can categorically, 100% confirm that if OGC had not hit SWM before level 97 we would have squished them ourselves with the hammers that had already been confirmed for this particular hit. The same way that we have hit every other WW that was approaching the higher levels. It means we still have much more left in the tank to bring others down if we somehow managed to get lowered a bit further by the remaining bits and bobs that must come from the SW now.

The only thing I think that Nemris did wrong was hitting OGC's plans instead of SWM's or even Ares's as i think the OGC one was by far the most heavily defended plan of them all. The NW's plans were well protected as they were either protected by Tangras Unique Confusion or Zeus's scout artifact apart from the one plan that was no doubt also heavily defended nestled in Ares cap but even this would have had less defence than the OGC set of plans. OGC have shown the most promise this server of all our enemies with the defence they have made and used this server, even though this was still nowhere near good enough.

Anyway we still have a few weeks left now so let's see how many more wonderful, whacky rumours can surface in this time! They brighten up my day immensely.
    UK2 Zombie

Quote Originally Posted by The Zombie View Post
    The only thing I think that Nemris did wrong was hitting OGC's plans instead of SWM's or even Ares's as i think the OGC one was by far the most heavily defended plan of them all. The NW's plans were well protected as they were either protected by Tangras Unique Confusion or Zeus's scout artifact apart from the one plan that was no doubt also heavily defended nestled in Ares cap but even this would have had less defence than the OGC set of plans. OGC have shown the most promise this server of all our enemies with the defence they have made and used this server, even though this was still nowhere near good enough.

Anyway we still have a few weeks left now so let's see how many more wonderful, whacky rumours can surface in this time! They brighten up my day immensely.
    Thats what i thing, thats why i ask in here, because its really weird, in my country if someone hit some ally that ally must be hit back, but in here, they just hit another ally??? they did`t revenged at all??? thats really weird, seriously, even though that with many reason.

The normal thing like this
    AA hit several member of Olympia through ramsay incident, and Olympia hit AA WW = make sense
    AA hit many LCA member, so LCA hit AA WW = make sense

Olympia hit Nemris all the time, and Nemris hit OGC???? = does`t make sense zzzzzzzzz

Seriously man, for Nemris, in top 20 pop, are you have troops? if you have why you don`t fight back?

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617