Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: The Rumour Mill

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
    I didn't get to reply to your igm before your account deleted. Shame you deleted because you lost an arte then your hammer. I mean most rebuild for the sake of their team, not just delete.

Beet has pointed out the WW clearing.

You'll find very shortly that the team decided on a mass delete, I just got in first,Given the locale of our team and our initial EG plan(which turned out to be fruitless) it was decided to cut our losses and start over, we had some fun along the way, and if you factor in Raki gaining a x2 speed arty and the size of his hammer v our lack of defense and promised defense we would have been forever re-building.Thanks for the insinuation that I'm not a team player,, I can deal with that,

Granted the WW statement was ridiculous and I own up to being stupid on that.

#micdrop.
    At the end of every black hole is a man with torch

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eurypedes View Post
    Thanks for the insinuation that I'm not a team player,, I can deal with that,
    Haha, you're welcome - Though you can admit how it looks from the outside. Will be interesting to see how many more follow suit.

Rumour has it AA are coming to bash up LCA and bigger rumour, we have no defence so are royally screwed. Maybe we will have to mass delete after this as well.
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Server;
    Uk2, Round 10 - IGN;Tendril Man

Though you can admit how it looks from the outside. Will be interesting to see how many more follow suit.
    That's the leader gone, lol

So LCA arent in the top 10 simmers list so one of 3 things must have happened. Either Ryder told them all to stop building buildings and build some troops, Someone attacked them and they have no troops or someone attacked them and they do have troops but they were in the wrong place?

Maybe we will have to mass delete after this as well.
    Let's all make a pact

Rumour has it Ryder made a deal with the devil to get defense :o

(yes ggnnore you are the devil)
    UK2 - Beetnik

So sad, so afraid, so frantic

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

As I'm no longer playing this server, I'll just highlight this potential rumour, that despite all their talk of Fight, Fight, Fight,, LCA And AA are working to the same end goal, my reasons for this conclusion is that AA cleared the WW for LCA to occupy, when questioned by myself earlier today, Ryder refused to acknowledge either potential scenario I presented to him,and although I don't know the player personally, find it implausible that he would NOT be gloating all the forum about that steal
    Wow

Call me naīve but I thought everyone knew that Ryder is the master of diplomacy... of course he's not going to give you yes or no answers to a direct question if it doesn't help us for you to know what's going on. But since you managed to miss the target by a fair amount (giggle) here's a pro tip: next time something seems implausible, consider that it's just way off.

Exhibit A: multiple nasty visits from A.A to us. Yes we're black and blue and licking our wounds this morning.

And I reallllllly had to address this one.
    Secondly, there are former players who were with him in both LCA and AA on the last server( It's not such a big deal, but why split up such an effective team when it worked so well together?).
    While Pulse are (like Natars) not here en masse, the trainspotters and those in the know will be aware that a fair chunk of them are, and they're mostly in A.A, except three who went to LCA and one in OGC. Same story, we didn't come to UK2 as our previous team. I can't speak for the other three, but personally I just wanted a new challenge. And I'm assuming you were suggesting that those of us with friends in A.A are doing something underhand in order to win the server.

UK servers are like this... everyone knows people, everyone has contacts from previous servers. Spying and intel are rife. Everyone needs to watch their back. But I can say categorically that I have zero interest in spying and I see no point in playing if I can't do it fairly. I would and I have quit a server on finding out that my ally was operating in a dastardly way. I'm still here in LCA because to my knowledge it's just not happening. Sorry to ruin your conspiracy theory.

Your alliance is working with the NW - I would just leave spy or no spying it's all downhill from here lmao
    UK2 - Beetnik

So sad, so afraid, so frantic

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    Wow

Call me naīve but I thought everyone knew that Ryder is the master of diplomacy... of course he's not going to give you yes or no answers to a direct question if it doesn't help us for you to know what's going on. But since you managed to miss the target by a fair amount (giggle) here's a pro tip: next time something seems implausible, consider that it's just way off.

Exhibit A: multiple nasty visits from A.A to us. Yes we're black and blue and licking our wounds this morning.

While Pulse are (like Natars) not here en masse, the trainspotters and those in the know will be aware that a fair chunk of them are, and they're mostly in A.A, except three who went to LCA and one in OGC. Same story, we didn't come to UK2 as our previous team. I can't speak for the other three, but personally I just wanted a new challenge. And I'm assuming you were suggesting that those of us with friends in A.A are doing something underhand in order to win the server.

UK servers are like this... everyone knows people, everyone has contacts from previous servers. Spying and intel are rife. Everyone needs to watch their back. But I can say categorically that I have zero interest in spying and I see no point in playing if I can't do it fairly. I would and I have quit a server on finding out that my ally was operating in a dastardly way. I'm still here in LCA because to my knowledge it's just not happening. Sorry to ruin your conspiracy theory.
    Hardly worth pointing out that I had already admitted to assuming incorrectly. but I do point it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetroot. View Post

Joke is on him, they don't have any.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    Wow

Honestly i came to here because i meet the condition like you said in my country, the worst they doing cheating with farming their another multi account and no one punish them, but i am quite disappointed i saw the same in here, i even can said the farm name and ally but the mod still do nothing. at that time, i thing this game already settle who`s gonna win.

The reason i still here is because i meet my awesome dual from Belgian, together we make our account never sleep, i think teutobond also fell the same thing, by looking his account day by day not really active.

The conclusion this server is already ended, even before arti comes up.

Sadly, but thats true, now only 500 player still exist (in data), the fact must be only not more than 300 account (including their multi account), this server start to die.

Thank you for you and ryder just joint our ally, if not both of you our ally may be already died long a go lol

Quote Originally Posted by FREYA View Post
    Honestly i came to here because i meet the condition like you said in my country, the worst they doing cheating with farming their another multi account and no one punish them, but i am quite disappointed i saw the same in here, i even can said the farm name and ally but the mod still do nothing. at that time, i thing this game already settle who`s gonna win.

The reason i still here is because i meet my awesome dual from Belgian, together we make our account never sleep, i think teutobond also fell the same thing, by looking his account day by day not really active.

The conclusion this server is already ended, even before arti comes up.

Sadly, but thats true, now only 500 player still exist (in data), the fact must be only not more than 300 account (including their multi account), this server start to die.

Thank you for you and ryder just joint our ally, if not both of you our ally may be already died long a go lol
    Are you suggesting the Ally currently doing the best (which doesnt mean theyre guaranteed to win) are cheating.
    Last edited by CM mhudson; 25 Mar 2017 at 01:21 AM.

Please don't discuss cheating in the forums or name any names here that you either suspect or know.

If you have information suggesting someone's cheating, please message the Multihunter in game.

Keep in mind the Multihunter can only deal with facts and pure information, not opinions or personal grudges. Making secret deals, telling lies to other players and planting spies might be unpopular, but punishments deal only with actually breaking the game rules. Moral values are quite different; you're welcome to discuss those in a constructive way, but let's steer clear of discussing cheating, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetroot. View Post

Ryder made a deal with the devil years ago my price was hes sanity :p

Quote Originally Posted by pickle999999 View Post
    Are you suggesting the Ally currently doing the best (which doesnt mean theyre guaranteed to win) are cheating.

Freya is a sour sport... It is not our fault that the NW decided to roll over and die.

Rumour has it LCA arent really trying

MemberMember

It's rumoured that holding all one's eggs in one basket, is an Old Wife's tale, but does that mean an ally should hold all its artefacts in one account?

Quote Originally Posted by pickle999999 View Post
    lol the best???
    i played this game since 2009, and i know how the system works

like i said, i even can said which one is their defender and their own farm

Enjoyed the rest server, because me and my dual decide we now focus on our real life

by the way, why do you feel angry with my comment?

like i said enjoyed the rest of the server with boredoom
    Last edited by MOD Elisa; 05 Apr 2017 at 04:56 PM. Reason: ban discussion

MemberMember

Black Knight, holds 5 artefacts, I guess no one else in SWM can be trusted, with large arties

- - - Updated - - -

Black Knight, holds 5 artefacts, I guess no one else in SWM can be trusted, with large arties

Rumour has it AA decided to leave their previous ally behind because the name NemeAAris sounds like a a venereal desease and as we speak they are negotiating the terms of a merge with Olympia..

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast