Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 126

Thread: Best attack reports of UK S2

  1. #1
    Community Manager UK/US CM mhudson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    790

    Default Best attack reports of UK S2





    Attack Reports


    If you have a good attack report to display, post it here.

    You can use http://travian-reports.net/ to upload them.


    Please keep this thread for battle reports and limited discussion only, if it's going to be a big discussion and get political, make a new thread for it.
    Last edited by CM mhudson; 15 Oct 2016 at 07:05 PM.
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

    128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

  2. #2
    Mrs. Fantastic


    Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    2,838

    Default

    Not my own, but always good to start this thread of with some settler killing;

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...02,392970c03ff

    Poor ole LC living up to their standards.
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

    Current Server;
    Uk2, Round 10 - IGN;Tendril Man

  3. #3
    Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Berkshire
    Posts
    598

    Default

    Oooh burning merger bridges there...

  4. #4
    Mrs. Fantastic


    Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    2,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    Oooh burning merger bridges there...
    LC wish to leave things unattached for now, I'm assuming they thought IB guys would be easy targets for them and they didn't want to remove that yet for their players to farm/attack away. Their words not IB's.
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

    Current Server;
    Uk2, Round 10 - IGN;Tendril Man

  5. #5
    MemberMember Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Lol ... IB does have some very good players ... AA seems to be uncontested in the NE ... Andy must be so happy

  6. #6

    Default

    This should be fun

  7. #7

    Default

    NW is getting too small and the land too precious so some actions was taken to prevent people from building new houses
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/397078e9350A

    And some unfortunate clubies were followed home to become the hosts of a welcoming party.

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...1d,397081f254b

    Aaand the first catapults rolled out.

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/397117dec51
    Last edited by ggnore13; 04 Nov 2016 at 04:38 PM.

  8. #8

    Default

    Nice report, always good to get the cats rolling nice and early!

    Your quad looks a hell of a lot more fun then ours...
    I’m not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. It’s taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, ‘Don’t take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'
    - Humphrey Bogart

  9. #9
    Active MemberActive MemberActive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    in the bed all day
    Posts
    898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lagushki View Post
    Nice report, always good to get the cats rolling nice and early!

    Your quad looks a hell of a lot more fun then ours...
    SWM started to roll the cats from last night... 2 of their leaders having their 2nd villa reduced to ashes (from 248 down to 40 pop and from 230ish down to 130 pop)

    and the fun continues...
    Last edited by sharckyl1; 05 Nov 2016 at 11:58 AM.
    UK 5 - Hawkeye
    UK 19 - The 3 stooges

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sharckyl1 View Post
    SWM started to roll the cats from last night... 2 of their leaders having their 2nd villa reduced to ashes (from 248 down to 40 pop and from 230ish down to 130 pop)

    and the fun continues...
    Lovely

  11. #11
    MemberMember
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Oh B4W how we appreciate your journey in travian, the countless battles you've won by deleting, the skype arguments you've savoured by leaving, one does hope you and Nick of NemRis are a match made in heaven

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by themightyreds View Post
    Oh B4W how we appreciate your journey in travian, the countless battles you've won by deleting, the skype arguments you've savoured by leaving, one does hope you and Nick of NemRis are a match made in heaven


    Now then, who has November in the sweepstake?

  13. #13
    Active MemberActive MemberActive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    in the bed all day
    Posts
    898

    Default

    is this 1st villa 0ed in this server? from almost 250 pop with cats researched?

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/397871970d4

    this was a very fun weekend
    UK 5 - Hawkeye
    UK 19 - The 3 stooges

  14. #14
    Mrs. Fantastic


    Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    2,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sharckyl1 View Post
    is this 1st villa 0ed in this server? from almost 250 pop with cats researched?

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/397871970d4

    this was a very fun weekend
    You don't have to annoyomise reports anymore, don't be shy - let us know who beat who up
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

    Current Server;
    Uk2, Round 10 - IGN;Tendril Man

  15. #15

    Default

    Im with Ryder on this one. There are 5 teams in the server.. just show the reports in their full glory

  16. #16
    Active MemberActive MemberActive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    in the bed all day
    Posts
    898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
    You don't have to annoyomise reports anymore, don't be shy - let us know who beat who up
    #

    lol when you ever known me to be shy... i thought that reps must be posted anonymously... if not will update with real one

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/397888d7547

    enjoy
    Last edited by sharckyl1; 06 Nov 2016 at 10:54 AM.
    UK 5 - Hawkeye
    UK 19 - The 3 stooges

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sharckyl1 View Post
    #

    lol when you ever known me to be shy... i thought that reps must be posted anonymously... if not will update with real one


    enjoy
    Not any longer, http://forum.travian.co.uk/showthread.php?t=79598
    i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii568/TravianComps/LMT.png

  18. #18
    Active MemberActive MemberActive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    in the bed all day
    Posts
    898

    Default

    There it is... 2nd villa 0ed in server ... for some unknown reason OCG seems to like our area

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/398229cd0fc
    UK 5 - Hawkeye
    UK 19 - The 3 stooges

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    Lol ... IB does have some very good players ... AA seems to be uncontested in the NE ... Andy must be so happy
    Andy's never happy. I've known hm to be the grumpy one

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sharckyl1 View Post
    There it is... 2nd villa 0ed in server ... for some unknown reason OCG seems to like our area

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/398229cd0fc
    As you are in 'our' area, assuming your plan for the server is a one villa account.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •